Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
When homework was done, Jenna walked here the lunch but right now she wanted find her friend Iris. She know that she spend small time with her becouse she get a little sick and she got prefect duties and she was just tired and missed so much episode aplication at home. Jenna was not so sure if she was thinking sty here and mayby she will be going to New Yourk. Becouse she alredy started looked apartament for herself becouse she was to tired from her brother twin Thomas his stupid ego.

@Iris van Houten

Iris had been eating lunch by herself, daydreaming a bit when she spotted Jenna approach her table. They had both been pretty busy lately, so they hadn't had much time to talk. "Hi, Jenna!" Iris said, waving. She hoped Jenna was here to sit with her, but it was possible she was looking for someone else.

"How are you? I wanted find you and something ask." Jenna wanted ask her about her new party in her apartament in June. "You will came to my party in 17 years? I will started live my own. New Zealand Queenstown city. I find apartament there for me"She was so excited about this and hoped Iris will be came to.

Last edited:
Iris smiled at Jenna. "I'm alright." She said. But what Jenna said next startled her. She blinked. "You're... moving to your own apartment?" She asked, frowning slightly. "Why? Is everything okay at home?" She asked, feeling worried for her friend. She couldn't think of a good reason why someone would move out at sixteen, especially when they were at school for most of the year.

"Yeah!" She take deep breath and that seem best idea and she wanted live in peace and far from her brother. "Home is fine, i just tired from Thomas. We are no more friends and i wanted live my own not all time he is ignore face." She smiled.

Iris frowned, looking at Jenna in concern. "But he's your brother, your twin." She said, not understanding it. She and Emma had definitely had their fights, but she couldn't imagine being very angry at her for very long, let alone long enough to feel the need to move out. "Isn't this a bit extreme?" She asked Jenna carefully.

"I know, but he is forgot about this. He only thinks him self" Jenna was know that is more true. She girlfriend was not trying get closer with her to. Thomas was her brother and she cared about him but this was to far. "Well, i will be 17 years and i be started dragonoligists when i end school and i wanted live closer to my work New Zealand. I don't see there a problem" Jenna don't wanted be angry her best friend that was her choise. Becouse she was ready go to her life.

Iris hesitated, she hadn't asked Jenna much about the situation with Thomas, but with her words now she felt like she had to. "What did he do?" She asked quietly. She winced a bit when Jenna said she was seventeen soon and wanted to live in New Zealand. Had she gone too far by asking? She didn't want another friend angry with her. Nicole hadn't talked to her all school year. "I know, but we still have a year and a half of school left. It just seems... so soon." She said quietly. "But I'm happy for you." She added in a rush.

"He is blaming me for that i was with Daintree in Australia and he felt alone. But right now he is ravenge to me with his gilfriend. He is spending more time with her. And she is not try even talk with me. Thomas is my brother and i felt lost him." If there was her mom and she was know what needed to do right now and how fix things. She take deep breath remember her mom and how she felt. But she needed move on and live next.

"We are grown up so fast." Jenna giggled. "So, let's eat? How are you?" She asked now she was started take some food to plate.

Iris tried to follow what Jenna was saying, it seemed like Thomas had been upset about Jenna and Daintree. "But you were with Daintree ages ago... have you guys been fighting for that long?" Iris asked, frowning. "You should talk to him." She urged gently. She couldn't imagine fighting with a sibling that long, and if Jenna moved out things might never get fixed. It seemed lke Jenna didn't really want to talk about it, so Iris tried to go along with her conversation. "I'm alright. I can't believe the semester is almost over."

"Yeah. Brothers are such a pain. But he was with Tina. Can you belive that?" That was so unfair for her and she felt mad and angry all the time to her brother Thomas. She take deep breath and take the sandwich and started to eat. "I try but he didn't wanna listen. So i give up." She eated sandwich with a little anger her face and then she face changed to sad. "Me to! We almost closer finished shcool." She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back