Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
ML ♡
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Wendall had been looking forward to the Yule Ball ever since Jenna had asked him to be his partner for the evening. He had dressed very smartly; his cleanest and most pressed little dark purple suit, complete with bow tie that he had bought especially for the occasion. He had wanted to give Jenna time to get ready, and see what the festivities were like, and so the second year was currently out in the entrance hall, waiting at the edge for his friend to join him before going in. This way he could still wave to other people and he wouldn’t miss anything, but he didn’t want to join the party until Jenna was here too. He took his role very seriously, and patiently waited with his hands held behind his back for the Hufflepuff.

Jenna was ready go to the ball. She was finaly a little nervos today see Wendall but she was just afraid and nervos in first time. Last Year she was going to the Jule ball with her best friends Iris and Nicol. She was wear today a nice blue dress and walked the ball and she hoped Wendall be there. Jenna walked the Jule ball and finaly find him. ''Hey, Wendall! You look good today!'' She know Jennas voice was first time so nervos today and mayby later some drink would be help here.

Wendall was doing his best to work out what snacks they had inside the hall as he waited, hoping that the chocolate rolls from last year would be there again. Hearing his name he turned to look and see Jenna approaching him, and he smiled widely at her. He knew he looked good, but it was still very nice to hear it. “Thank you. So do you,” he added, looking up and down at the dress. “Do you want to go in?” He was excited for this part, and offered her his arm to hold on to like some of the older students and adults were doing. He was a date, so he was going to do this properly.

''Thanky, Wendall!'' She blushed to him. I hope she still have her biggest secrect about Wendall and he didn't know Jenna liked Wedall. ''Of course, let's go!'' Jenna take his arm and walked to the ball. She hoped seen today Nicol to and Iris but this time she was happy be here with Wendall and he was so cute and gentelman today.

Wendall noticed her cheeks turning a little bit pink, and thought that maybe it was just because she was finally going into the ball rather than it had anything to do with him. Taking her arm he lead her through the big Great Hall doors, walking past some of the other students and couples. Wendall was only little himself, but he felt like it was his job to make sure that Jenna didn’t get trampled on by any of the students that were too in the own world to notice them, so the Hufflepuff was weaving them between the other people in the room. “Do you want to get a drink or do you want to dance?” He asked her kindly. It would be a long evening but he was happy to make sure she had what she needed.

''Mayby we can go and take some drink and then dance?'' She asked Wendall and she was forgot tell him she is a bad dancer. She was remember first time dancing with Nicol and she was a little surprise how was dancing Nicol. She was thinking later him tell about her bad dancing. ''Am, i'm not sure how to dance.I'm a little bad dancer.'' Jenna finaly told Wendall about her fear.

Wendall nodded in agreement, heading over to the drinks table and thinking it probably was a good idea for them to get hydrated first. They didn't want to get thirsty on the dance floor. He was a little surprised about Jenna telling him she was a bad dancer though, "We don't have to dance at all if you don't want to. I don't think I'm very good either but it might be fun, and maybe we'll just have to be bad together?" he smiled at her with a reassuring grin. It wasn't like he could help her too much considering he was just copying everyone else too, but Wendall didn't think that mattered, they could still have fun with each other.

"No way, this is our first ball we definetly need dance!" Becouse she know she wanted spend more time with him and she know today Wendall a little better and she realy enyoi this time with me. "Sure! I wanted you say, thanky for helping me about Poition!" Tha fwas true words of her and she realy apricate what Wendall do for her and nextime if he get a problem she would be help him to and she never forget what he did.

Wendall was delighted when Jenna said they definitely needed to dance. He'd tried to make his shoes less slippy just for that occasion, so that he wouldn't fall over on the dance floor and embarrass not just himself but his date too. "That's alright. I like helping you," he said, doing the gentlemanly thing and giving the girl a drink first before getting one for himself. "I think you like Potions, but sometimes maybe, you get too excited about what you're doing, that's all. It's like me and..most things. Unless I'm really concentrating I get clumsy," he joked, although she'd probably noticed that for herself.

She finaly see how she biggest dream come true and going with Wendall to dance flore. Jenna smiled to him and hoped she no more blusshing to him but today this was her first date and this date was perfect to here. "If you need a later some help, i will to help!" Jenna told Wendall and smiled to him and then listened about poition and he was right about poition and she liked a lot poition and somtimes made proffessor Monty head harting. "You are right and i like poition. Ah, i think, i somtimes dreamed of something and that happen explosion poiton, when we made cuire for boild. But exam i made a realy grate job, thanks to you!" She smiled and looked to him and was so nice and take his hand and dance together. "You doing grate. I hope i don't step your foot!" Jenna joked with a warm smile.

Jenna had often put herself in view of him should he need help, and he appreciated the offer from the Hufflepuff. He laughed when she said that if she was distracted by her thought sometimes her potions didn’t quite go to plan. “I’m glad.” He smiled, pleased he could help her. Wendall glances down at their feet, and he was just surprised he hadn’t managed to step on her foot already, “Oh, trust me, I’m pretty sure if anyone is going to step on someone else it will be me,” his cheeks flushed a little in pre embarrassment. “Sorry if I do,” he was really trying to be careful though. Wendall twirled Jenna under one of his arms like the other students were doing, careful to catch her waist again when she was facing the second year once more. It was a bit clumsy because Wendall was particularly tall, but he did his best. “This is nice,” he smiled, hoping they could talk about things that weren’t classes too.

She smiled to him and dancing with Wendall waa like a dream. She can imagine dancing with a lake but that was so fast imagination. Jenna giggled when he says about clumsy and she smiled to see Wendall first time blushing to hear. That was a realy good fealing and she wanted tell first time Wendall something important and she was afraid know what Wendall feal about her and Jenna and him was to young talk about fealings but she wanted tell him. "Don't voried abouf it!" She know Wendall dancing was doing grate and she was a little nervos but forgot dancing with him."Wendall, please don't be mad at me if i say something today and i know we are young but i need to tell you something. " She started a little bubleling talk with nervos voice and she was ready tell him and she hoped Wendall still be her friend. "I realy like you!" She take the breathe and looked to him but nothing more say to him.

Wendall would certainly do his best not to worry about stepping on her foot, but it was tricky knowing how likely it was. He glanced across the hall to see Lysander and Nicole, who seemed to be getting on quite well too, and shot his friend a smile. As he continued dancing, the second year was suddenly quite aware that the mood between him and Jenna changed, and as she asked him not to be mad at her, he frowned his eyebrows in confusion. What could he be mad about? The Hufflepuff let her speak though, listening with interest as her speech began to get a little quicker, and Wendall’s own heartbeat starting racing as he wondered if he’d done something wrong. Jenna took a large breath though after telling Wendall that she liked him, and it took the boy a second to piece it all together. How Jenna often asked for his help, and even though they were friends often blushed around him. Oh. As the penny dropped, Wendall suddenly wasn’t sure what to say. He hadn’t really ever considered anyone like that before, although as he thought about it, Jenna was fun to be around, and they had a lot in common, and she was pretty. “I.. like you too,” well, he did, didn’t he? He had a lot of thoughts going on in his mind right now, and he had to make sure they were clear. “Are we dates? Like proper dates rather than friends?” He asked, wondering whether Jenna believed they had come to the Yule Ball as something more than friends.

Jenna startes hearbeating and she was so realif when she heard voice. Wendall was the same fealing and Jenna right now was happy girl in the world. Hufflepuff girl blushed Wendall and smiled again to him but later he asked her about dating. Jenna alredy know the right words to say him and she know Wendall need nothing to voried about. "We can be friends and still hang out our learn together poition but later when we grouw up we can go to dates? How about this idea? But i'm realy happy hear your words!" She blushed again Wendall!

Wendall was looking a Jenna curiously to see what she thought their relationship currently was, and he was relieved to hear that they'd still come as friends. While he thought that he could possible one day be something else, he hadn't really thought about it for long enough to consider it properly, and he didn't want to rush into anything. They had so much time at the school, that he had many years to hang out with the Hufflepuff, and he was looking forward to that and seeing just what happened. "Yeah. We can always do that later," he threw off the idea with a light flick of his hand, although he had to admit that he felt quite special that Jenna kept blushing at him, and he wondered how long it had been like this for her. He would have asked but that would have just been embarrassing for them both. He squeezed her hand a little to reassure her that there was nothing to worry about, and that he didn't think things would be too different between them due to this.

Jenna never would be tell Wendall what need so, if he don't want. She was a nice person and always take care with others." Are you still wanna dance? Mayby we can go and something to eat? I'm a little hungry!" She smiled Wendall and hoped he would be agree and going something yo eat. Hufflepuff girl stoped dancing. "What you think, how it's doing Lysander and Nicol?" She asked Wendall and looked around.

Last edited:
Iris really liked her dress for the yule ball, and was excited to have a fun time. But she was also feeling a little puzzled as she headed into the Great Hall on her own. Iris wasn't sure what had happened, or when, but it seemed like suddenly kids in her year were getting dates to the ball left and right. She knew Jenna was going with Wendall, and she was hapy for her friend. But she had also heard Nicole was going with Lysander Summers, and even her roommate juniper was going with Ajaccio. Iris felt like she had missed some sort of memo about this, and was at least glad Emma was going on her own too. Iris was still enjoying the ball, swaying to the music as she ate a few snacks. She spotted Lars with his boyfriend, and waved at them from a distance. She knew Elliot made Lars very happy, and she was glad the two of them were here together. Then, she spotted Wendall and Jenna who were standing together, talking. Iris hesitated for a moment, not sure if she should approach them or not. But it seemed like they were just chatting, and Iris was feeling a bit lonely. She headed over to them with a slight smile. "Hello." She said, waving at them both as she came near. "Are you two enjoying the dance?" She wasn't sure if they were here as friends, or if it was an actual date. She knew it would be awkward to ask that now, so she just hoped they would give her a hint if they wanted her to leave them alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back