Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna didn't count herself as one who took risks, but this time she was ready to teach Iris to roll. She had not yet learned to brake, but she wanted and hoped to have a good friend Iris.

She had safely put on her roller skates and was ready to start and there was a safe place in the garden. -So, are ready? I hope, i don't die today!- She joked and smiled Iris.

Iris wasn't sure how Jenna had talked her into trying roller skating, but here they were. She was usually very calm, but at the moment, her nerves were shining through. She gripped Jenna's arms for balance as soon as she had put on her roller skates. "Don't even joke about that, please." She grimaced as her feet started to roll away. She balanced by holding onto Jenna. "How do you do this?" She asked her, glancing away from her feet to look at her friend pleadingly. "Tell me there's some sort of trick to it? Something easy?"

-I will try!- Jenna was try be optimistic and she didn't know how to stop but she read how need do this and she will be fine. -Take make hand and i show you, if you are afraind and i promise, i dont let you! You can trust me!- She hoped that she will be right. -I will show you!- Jenna smiled and take Iris hand. She started slowly and easy. That was not scary at all. -Same thing, how we do ice scating.- Jenna smiled.

Iris groaned slightly. "You're the expert here, Jenna. I've never done it before!" She complained, trying her best to keep her feet steady. She grabbed Jenna's hand and nodded after a moment. She did trust her friend, but this was new to her. "I.. I'll try." She said after a moment. She went along with Jenna, copying her movements. So far, so good. She just had to keep looking at her feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back