Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Iris)
Wand
Firm ten-inch Ebony with a Meteorite dust core
Rose had thought hard about what to wear to their final dance, and had eventually gone for something a little edgier than she might normally wear. She hoped Iris liked it. Rose had taken hours getting ready, wanting to look her best for her girlfriend. She'd even slipped a red iris into her lapel, having spent an hour in the gardens finding one the exact shade of Iris' hair. She held a yellow rose in her hand, and was waiting at the entrance of the great hall for her date, biting her lip nervously as she watched everyone arriving.

Iris was feeling a little melancholy. Most of the time she tried to forget she was in her final year, but it felt more real and official now. This would be the final yule ball, and while Iris was very happy to spend it with Rose, she still had complicated feelings about it. She didn't feel ready for graduation at all, and that moment was getting closer every day. She tried to put it out of her mind, smoothing down her dress as she made her way to the Great Hall. She briefly froze when she spotted Rose, blinking. She looked gorgeous, and Iris had to blush. "That's... quite the transformation." She said as she moved over to her, giving her a shy smile. "You look beautiful."

Rose smiled as she spotted Iris, straightening and turning to face her girlfriend. She tucked the flower behind Iris' ear, brushing her fingers gently through the redheads hair. "And you look absolutely ravishing," She returned, picking up one of Iris' hands and pressing a soft kiss to the back of it. "Might I interest you in a dance?" Rose asked, smiling warmly at her date.

Iris smiled and leaned in to let Rose tuck the flower behind her ear, closing her eyes for a moment as she brushed her fingers through her hair. She laughed gently as Rose kissed her hand, wondering if she was trying extra hard to impress her after their argument from a while back. She hoped Rose was no longer worried Iris was going to dump her at graduation. "A dance would be wonderful." She said with a bright smile.

Rose smiled and offered her arm out. "It would, wouldn't it?" She giggled softly, leading Iris out to the dance floor. She turned, pulling Rose into her arms. She kept one hand, putting the other onto Iris' waist and leading the redhead in a slow dance. "This is nice," She murmured, smiling down at her girlfriend. "We should dance more often."

Iris took her arm and squeezed it briefly. Rose seemed happy, so it seemed silly to worry about their conversation about graduation. Iris had to try to focus on the here and now. She let Rose lead her to the dance floor. She looked up at her, smiling. "There's not a lot of opportunities to dance." She said lightly. "Unless you suggest we dance during classes or meals, but I imagine it gets a few weird looks."

Rose smiled, watching Iris warmly as they swayed. "Oh, I don't know. I'm sure I could think of something." She teased gently. She sighed, twirling Iris and pulling her in a little closer than before. "Did I mention how beautiful you look tonight?" She asked, smiling warmly.

Iris laughed softly. "Like what, dance outside?" She asked teasingly, wondering what Rose was thinking of. She let Rose pull her closer, sighing softly as she leaned against her. Her words made her blush a bit, but she raised her eyebrows slightly too. "You did, actually." She said playfully.

Rose beamed at Iris' laugh. "You'll see," she winked playfully. She bit her lip as Iris leaned against her. She smiled and leaned her head on Iris', shutting her eyes and swaying softly. "Good. Because you're beautiful," Rose murmured, tightening her grip just slightly on the other girl. Her heart fluttered in her chest, and she couldn't help but just enjoy the moment. Iris' warmth, the smell of her hair. It was all just... wonderful.

Iris laughed and shook her head, wondering what sort of idea Rose had in mind. She knew asking more questions wasn't going to clear anything up. She smiled, shaking her head again, amused. "Now that's a third time." She admitted, moving closer. She gently kissed Rose as they swayed and danced together. She enjoyed this evening a lot, and it could only get better.

Rose chuckled, kissing Iris back gently. "If you keep track, you're going to run out of numbers," Rose murmured, swaying gently. "I'm never going to stop telling you how beautiful you are," She murmured, nuzzling her nose in Iris' hair. Rose felt like her heart might burst out of her chest. It just felt so warm, so full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back