Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
((Yellow, open after Iris van Houten))

Connor was pleasantly surprised at how many of his classmates he had roses for. It made finding people much easier if he already knew them, rather than having to run all around the castle looking for a stranger. Upon entering the Great Hall, Connor spotted Iris's familiar red hair burning bright at the Ravenclaw table and made a beeline for her, smiling cheerfully. "Hi Iris!" He said brightly, the waver in his voice lessening at the presence of one of his most comforting friends. "I've got a rose delivery for you!"

Iris had finished her deliveries and was taking a break at the Ravenclaw table. She jumped as someone called her name, but smiled brightly at the sight of Connor. She had a soft spot for the boy, and was happy to see him. "Hi Connor, you do?" She asked, automatically reaching over to straighten his collar. "Can I see it?"

Connor flushed a little as Iris adjusted his collar, nodding shyly. How long had that been askew? "Yeah, here..." He mumbled, fumbling a little with the roses in his basket as he pulled out the one with her name, handing it and the message over to his friend. "Here you go."

Thanky for being so much a good friend to me all this time. Do you have plans about tonight dance? /Jenna Jusantrea!

Iris smiled as Connor handed her a rose, taking it from him and unfolding the note. She read it, smiling at the sweet message Jenna had written. "Thank you, Connor." She said. "You should take a break, sit with me for a bit and eat something?" She suggested, moving aside to make a bit of space for the Hufflepuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back