Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Rigid Laurel Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Open after Leda!!

Mervyn lowered the last bucket to the ground and wiped the sweat off his forehead. He'd underestimated how laborious and time-consuming it would be to fill five-hundred water balloons, even with magic, but it would all be worth it in the end. He reached down for a balloon and lobbed it at Leda's head, grinning. "You ready?" he said. They'd found a good, clear patch of lawn that sloped downwards towards the lake, but it hadn't been a coincidence. They'd been planning this since of the beginning of the year. Mervyn pointed his wand down the slope and waited for Leda to give the command.

It was strange to think the time had finally come for Leda and Mervyn to do the water party they'd had planned now for months. The sixth year had been trudging up and down the slope towards the lake bare foot for a good few hours, so even when she looked across to see her best friend lob a water balloon straight at her face, she was too hot to care. She let it smack her on the forehead, and it burst immediately on impact. She swiped a hand across her face as she grinned at him, more than ready for the fun to begin. Taking her wand from her dress pocket, Leda got into position a few feet away from the Gryffindor, and turned to give him a nod. "Aquamenti," she called out clearly in time with Mervyn, and together their wands began to produce bright clear water that landed perfectly where they'd planned. She watched in excitement as the garden began to turn into a gigantic water slide. It was a much needed break after the stress of so many lessons and exams recently, and a refreshment from the heat of summer.

It took a while for the dry earth to turn to mud, but once it had, Mervyn wanted to be the first to test it out. He sat down at the top of the 'slide' and tried to push himself down the hill. "It ain't slippy enough. Gimme a push!"

Zennon knew that Leda and Mervyn were planning something, they always were. He’d tried to find out a couple of times but had been too stupid to just ask them directly. When they’d headed out to the grounds, Zennon had let them go to find a quiet place to study before vowing to find them later. It was later. He quickly made his way outside only to be met with a water park. “Awh yes!” He called excitedly rushing over to his friends. “Where exactly was my invite though?” He asked, looking around at the waterslide and the balloons. Man he could not wait for this. “I can push you Merv!” He offered moving over to the pair.

The soil definitely needed to be squishy enough so that it could actually be used as a slide, and Leda knew it was going to take a lot of water. As Mervyn went to take a seat at the top of the hill, the Slytherin was watching him while she continued to create the stream. Perhaps they needed to recruit more people to join in at the top of the hill. Mervyn asked for a push, but Leda had a better idea, that would no doubt be more effective at making a human sized print down the lawn. She dropped her wand for a second, before pointing it at the boy instead. "Depulso," they needed it be a clear path after all. She shrugged to Zennon, by the time he made it the Gryffindor it was much too late.

Last edited:
"Zennon!" Mervyn grinned at the Slytherin. They couldn't have invited anybody - it would have ruined the surprise - but he was sure Zennon understood that. "Fanks, mate, I just need a-" He didn't have time to say anything else before an invisible force shoved into him from behind. That did the trick. He screamed, arms flailing, as he went flying down the hill, gaining a worrying amount of speed. As the ground levelled out he hit a bump, rolled several times, and fell in the lake. A few seconds later he resurfaced, pond weed in his hair and a grin on his face. "IT WORKS!"

Zennon couldn’t help but laugh as Leda knocked Mervyn down the grass and into the lake. He looked ridiculous. Zennon wanted to try next. “Leda, do me!” He called sitting down where Mervyn has just been.​

Leda was laughing by the time Mervyn popped his head out the water in the distance. She was glad he'd gotten there and alive and enjoyed himself on the way, he certainly had looked a sight. She was still giggling by the time Zennon took Mervyn's place, "Alright, brace yourself," she warned, giving him a second to prepare himself. "Depulso!" Seeing her friends flailing limps in the air was hilarious, and between her laughs she resumed the water stream to help them keep the slide fresh. "First one back get's to do me," she yelled down to the bottom of the lake, hoping her voice was carrying enough to the boys.

Last edited:
Zennon braced himself before being sent flying down the slide and into the lake. He wasn’t quite good enough to manage a flip, but he didn’t go splat either, which was a relief! He came up out of the water not far from Mervyn and laughed again, though he was no soaked through as he’d not thought to take his robes off first. Oops. He looked up to see and hear Leda yelling down to them and he scrambled back up the hill, much, much slower, trying to reach the top before Mervyn.​

Mervyn whooped and cheered as Zennon came down the hill, ducking under the water just before he hit. This was the best idea he and Leda had ever had. Well, one of the best. Mervyn snorted and scrabbled to get up on the bank. In bare feet it wasn't easy - he kept stepping on little stones in the grass - and he had no chance of catching Zennon. "Awright," he said, gasping for air and dripping from head to toe, "You push, I'll try 'n' hit 'er wiv balloons."

Zennon nodded at Mervyn’s fantastic idea. “Alright Leda, you heard him.” He said, gesturing for Leda to sit where they’d been before. “You know what to do, right?” He didn’t want her to get hurt at all.​

Leda already had a water balloon ready for the person to got there first, so she threw it straight at Zennon once he was at the top. She nodded eagerly, "Of course I do, but I bet you won't actually hit me." She didn't know how good Mervyn's aim was, but considering she had to avoid bludgers all the time at Quidditch, she thought she would be able to dodge them pretty well. The Slytherin got comfortable in her seat, and was glad she'd chosen to put on her swim suit on under her dress.

Fleur spent almost all of her time outside these days, enjoying the sunny weather by exploring every inch of the grounds. Sometimes she took her sisters with her, but today she was just wandering around on her own. She heard the sound of laughter and whoops, and made her way over to a spot near the lake where she saw Mervyn and Leda and a younger boy she didn't know very well. Fleur grinned at the sight of them, especially the boys who were both soaked. "Hey guys, what are you doing?" She asked, looking at the muddy slide and the water balloons curiously. "And can I join in?"

After suffering a balloon to the face, which only made him even more soaked than he already was, Zennon couldn’t wait to blast Leda down the slide. He nodded at Mervyn as he was setting up before looking over at an older girl he knew to be a prefect. “I’m about to blast Leds into the lake, you wanna go next?” He asked her, waving at Mervyn to hurry up before aiming his wand at the other Slytherin. “Bye, Leds, depulso!”

Mervyn grabbed two balloons and threw them at Leda before she'd even started moving. "TEN POINTS!" he yelled, punching the air. "Grab some balloons, Fleur! Get 'er!"

Leda shoved her wand in her pocket and looked up to grin at Fleur, just as she was hit in the back of the head by Mervyn before she'd even left the top of the hill. "Hey that's not fa.." before she could finish her sentence, she was thrown forward, a slight spin as she'd been glancing over her shoulder. She screamed as she flew down towards the lake, bouncing off the bump in the grass and turning a little. By the time she was in the air, she was facing the way she'd come, and she plopped into the cold lake with a splash.

Fleur was glad the younger boy explained what was happening, and she nodded. "I'd love to go next!" She said happily. "Oh, yes!" She grinned as she grabbed some balloons that Mervyn offered. She threw one in the direction of where Leda was sailing through the air into the lake. Her balloon missed, but Fleur still laughed in delight. "Alright, I'm next." She said. "He promised I could." She settled down where Leda had been sitting. "Do your worst."

Jenna's heart fluttered faster, her hands clasped in front of her mouth shut with her breath. That was all the girl wanted and more! Her first party with her best friend, Iris, and her brother, which doesn't recommend where the girl is. The lady felt strange here because everyone would only look at adults and serious ones ready for the talk. She was with four wonderful young ladies.

"What do you think Iris, will my brother be angry with me, becouse he does know where I'm.?" It was a pleasure to share the joy with the iris and the feel and the views. They were girls, they could afford to talk about this fun.

*Iris

Jennas look

Last edited:
Excellent!” Zennon watched Leda going flying and felt his revenge had been achieved. He moved out of the way for the girl he knew now to be called Fleur to sit down. “Alright, aim for the lake, try not to do any crazy flips of your not confident. Mouth closed, hands in tight!” He called as he aimed his wand at her. “Right, ready? Depulso!”​

Iris was enjoying some nice time outside with her friend Jenna. The two had been wandering around and chatting. Iris was glad she had such a good friend as Jenna, but she was curious what her siblings were up to too. So when she saw a flash of red hair accompanied by a lot of laughter, she steered Jenna into the direction of the sound. "I'm sure he's fine." She said, reassuring her about her brother. "I wonder what they're doing over there. That's my sister, Fleur." She pointed at Fleur who seemed to be getting ready to be launched into the lake. Iris' hands flew to her mouth in concern as she watched. "I hope she's okay, she's going to get all soaked!"

Leda wasn't under the water for long, but when she did come up for air she felt much more refreshed and had the biggest grin on her face in years. Fleur looked to be getting ready next, so the Slytherin swam out the flight path, and began the trudge back up to the top of the hill. "Hi," she waved at two younger students nearby, hoping they were going to join in too. She needed a moment to catch her breath, but it didn't stop her stocking her arms once more with balloons.

''I hope so!''Jenna was glad she was here with her best friend. She felt nice and free here. Jenna was not one of those quiet girls sitting in the corner. She was watching a older year boy @Zennon Baros . '' I meet your sister, she is realy cool to. Did you know she like dragon and i have the same dream?'' Jenna was so happy tell her about her big dream about later studing about dragons. '' I think she would be okey!'' Jenna smiled to Iris and looked around. That was so grate you dont need think right now about homework.

Last edited:
After weeks of being asked by his younger cousin to teach him some spells, practically every day at the very least, Alistair had finally relented. Given that it was a warm, sunny Summers day, 'Stair had taken him to the lake to get their practice in, deciding that the water's edge was a safe place to cast spells without getting too close to disturb the merfolk. The two had only been practicing a short while when a large splash from further down the lakeside interrupted them. The lycanthrope made his way over to investigate the disturbance, and was surprised by the makeshift waterslide. He wrinkled his nose at all of the mud and water. This was not the correct time to be wearing his nice clothes. "Hello, Layton." Stair greeted Leda with a polite smile, and nodded his head toward the slide. "Interesting use of Depulso." He commented, intrigued by their application of it. More often than not, the werewolf was more focused on the offensive and defensive applications of spells, that he often forgot that they had practical uses, too.​

Lysander was stoked to finally be getting some help from Alistair. As the leader of the "dueling club", he seemed like the best person to be taught some cool spells by when he wasn't so busy all the time. They had only been going over some wand-waving when a massive splash distracted them. Sander followed after his older cousin, eager to see what all the commotion was about. When he realised someone had created a giant waterslide, the young boy practically squealed in delight. "Woah!" He watched a flash of red speeding down the mudslide with a look of awe. Why didn't they have a slide into the lake all the time? That would have been amazing. While Alistair spoke with Wendall's relative, Sander bounded over to another familiar face in the group. "Hi Zennon!" He greeted the boy he'd met on more than one occasion now, which obviously made them very good friends. He had complimented his plastic sword from the forest expedition, so he was automatically a cool guy. "Can I have a turn too?"

Mervyn grinned as the chaos began to attract passers-by. "Grab some water balloons!" he said. "Ten points if you hit 'em, fifty if you hit 'em in the noggin! Come on, we've got 'undreds of these. Everyone can 'ave a go on the slide, it's wide enough for two. Watch." To prove a point, he sat down on the squelchy grass. "Givvus a push, Leeds!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back