Iris van Houten

Whimsical | Quiet | Thoughtful | Inner Eye Asst.

OOC First Name
Daphne
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Rosalind)
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Sturdy Hawthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Red rose, open after Stanislaw Kurek

The next rose for Iris to deliver was a red rose to a Gryffindor, a first year from what she had gathered. She headed to the Gryffindor common room, asking Emma to get Stanislaw Kurek for her so she could give him the red rose she had for him. It was pretty interesting to have a red rose for a first year, but Iris managed to contain her curiosity and did not look at the note.

After being asked if Stanislaw could head out of the common room because there was someone was waiting for them in the corridor, he took Allie with him just in case it was Luxen the Coward again. It wasn't him, though. ''I heard that you were looking for me?'' he asked the girl.

Allison grinned when another student told Stanis to go outside. She followed innocently, grinning wickedly when she saw the rose. This was gunna be good.

Iris was surprised to see two students show up instead of just one, but the boy was the one she was looking for. She gave him a smile, tucking some of her hair behind her ear before finding the rose that was for him. "If you're Stanislaw, I have a red rose for you." She said, taking it out of her basket and handing it to him. "I hope you enjoy it."
By royal decree, I dare you to act like this rose is a dramatic love confession!
~Queen Shark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back