Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
((Pink rose, open after Iris van Houten))

As excited as he was about the rose deliveries, Connor had been dreading his next excursion as soon as he saw the name on his list. It was hard to know where he stood with any of Nicole's friends, but least of all of them Iris. They had taken steps towards repairing their friendship, but after being so badly betrayed Connor didn't know how he was supposed to trust anything he heard. It was just a rose though, hopefully he could just... deliver it and leave. So he sought Iris out, eventually finding her outside. "Rose for you." Connor said slowly, a little reserved as he approached his former friend.

Iris was looking for the next person on her list, but also kind of using that as an excuse to take a small walk through the gardens. She was enjoying herself, but it was pretty tiring as well. The Ravenclaw contemplated taking a small break here, taking a seat and enjoying her view. But as she saw Connor approaching, she suddenly felt a bit nervous. She had tried to smooth things over with him, but had she managed that? She saw he had a rose for her and was a little sad that that was the only reason he'd come to her. But it was a start, perhaps? "Oh, thank you." She said. "I'm afraid I don't have any for you, or we could have traded." She added, gesturing to her basket.

Connor laughed a little awkwardly at Iris's comment about her own basket, nodding slightly. "It's, um... here." He picked the pink rose from his basket, handing it to Iris carefully. "There wasn't a note attached, sorry..." He said nervously, hoping she wouldn't think he had stolen it or something. He couldn't help wondering who would send an anonymous pink rose to Iris.

Iris looked confused when Connor pulled out the pink rose, but took it from him. "Are you sure that is for me?" She asked him, twirling it in her hand for a moment. "I mean, thank you." She added quietly.

Connor gave a small shrug in response to her question. "It was listed with your name, just the rose. We don't get to know who they've come from." He added, figuring it was best to be clear for safety. "Sorry..."

Iris nodded. "I know." She said quickly. "I'm also delivering." She added, holding up her own basket. "It's... a mystery, I guess." She said lightly, though she was very curious. "I... it's okay. Thank you." She added awkwardly.

Connor laughed awkwardly, giving Iris a small nod. "I hope you figure it out!" He said with a small smile.

Iris nodded, looking down at the rose for a moment before looking back at Connor. "Well, good luck with the rest of your deliveries." She said, wishing a bit that she had something else to say so she could prolong this interaction.

Connor nodded awkwardly, not quite able to bring himself to look at Iris. "You too..." He said slowly, giving a small wave before heading off to finish his deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back