Emma Marie van Houten

1T2eQj2.png

eFiMBIs.png
1T2eQj2.png
I was not made to be subtle

THE BASICS:
NAME:Emma Marie van Houten
NAME MEANING:
🎆 Emma: Originally a short form of Germanic names that began with the element ermen meaning "whole" or "universal"
🎆 Marie: French and Czech form of "Maria". It has been very common in France since the 13th century.
🎆 van Houten: Means "from wood", derived from Dutch hout "wood".
HOMETOWN: Roosendaal, the Netherlands
NICKNAME/ALIAS:Em
BIRTHDAY: 22 January 2038
NATIONALITY: Dutch
BLOOD STATUS: Mixed Blood
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Seeing somebody

ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarius. As an Aquarius born on January 22nd, your adaptability and originality are amongst your most defining qualities. You take little interest in the mundane, instead choosing to embrace new situations, experiences and environments. Similarly, you love social settings, where you can display your unique viewpoint to those around you. People often gravitate to your original personality, but they might be surprised to find out exactly how nontraditional you can be. In all aspects of your life, you rarely conform, as you much rather develop a one of a kind way of thinking.
ELEMENT: Air. Your sign's paired element is air and of all the zodiac signs, you have the only fixed connection with the element. Your connection with air is special in the sense that it causes you to be more determined and stubborn than other air zodiac signs. In this way, your personality takes on many of the forceful qualities of wind. Air's influence is also responsible for the gentle breeze of curiosity that puts you on a never ending quest for knowledge and understanding. These active qualities of air will play a key role in your future success, but be careful to avoid air's less active qualities, which influence unemotional and aloof moods.
PLANET: Uranus. Your sign's ruling planet is Uranus and as you were born in the first Decan, or part, of the sign, you receive a double dose of Uranus's special planetary power. Being the planet of deviation, Uranus's influence is linked to your originality, freedom, objectivity and humanitarianism. More so than any of the other Aquarius Decans, you are objective and original above all else. Your objectivity allows you to see the world clearly and understand the plight of fellow human beings. You apply your objectivity and originality to all aspects of your life, ranging from your style of dress to your hobbies. You may sometimes get the sense that others find you downright unusual, which causes you to take refuge in your own world. While this may be tempting, you must find balance between the traditional and nontraditional, as to not totally distance yourself from society.

EDUCATION: Hogwarts New Zealand
HOGWARTS HOUSE: Gryffindor
HOGWARTS YEAR: Seventh
FAVORITE CLASS: Charms
LEAST FAVORITE CLASS: History of Magic
CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES: Heta Omega (Vice President)
WAND: Knotted 14 Inch Swishy Acacia Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
🎆 Wood: Known to keep its magic from all but its master, wands with Acacia wood are rare to see and incredibly difficult to work with - usually these wands are only used by the subtly powerful.
🎆 Core: Phoenix tail feathers are not easy to come by. The animal is known for its versatility, making wands with this core useful for wand casters who seek to become good with different types of magic.

WQlRsWG.png

APPEARANCE:
PLAY BY: Mary Kate Wiles
HAIR: Bright red
EYES: Green
BUILD: Short for her age
STYLE: Emma loves wearing bright colors and anything glittery. She also loves wearing pink, not caring that it may clash with her hair.
OTHER DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: -

A LITTLE DEEPER:
PERSONALITY: Emma is a very excited and hyper girl. She tends to dive into things without much thought, acting on impulse more often than not. She is often fairly loud and doesn't mind being the center of attention. She loves any kind of celebration and would prefer to throw a party every day. Emma really likes crafting, especially when glitter is involved, but doesn't often have the patience to really sit down and make something. She tends to throw things together haphazardly and often loses interest halfway through. Emma has a lot of energy and loves to be outside and play Quidditch. She idolizes her older sister Fleur and wants to be just like her, but she loves her other siblings a lot as well. Emma's twin Iris is her complete opposite, but Emma often ignores that and assumes Iris will like the same things she does. She kan be fairly selfish and self-centered, not always considering other people's feelings when making a decision. When this is brought to her attention, though, she often realizes she was in the wrong and apologizes to the person.

1T2eQj2.png

ESFP- "THE ENTERTAINER"
If anyone is to be found spontaneously breaking into song and dance, it is the Entertainer personality type. Entertainers get caught up in the excitement of the moment, and want everyone else to feel that way, too. No other personality type is as generous with their time and energy as Entertainers when it comes to encouraging others, and no other personality type does it with such irresistible style.

ESFP - STRENGTHS:
Bold 🎆 Original 🎆 Aesthetics and Showmanship🎆 Practical 🎆 Observant 🎆 Excellent People Skills

ESFP - WEAKNESSES:
Sensitive 🎆 Conflict-Averse🎆 Easily Bored 🎆 Poor Long-Term Planners 🎆 Unfocused
1T2eQj2.png

HISTORY: Emma's parents own a farm in the southern part of the Netherlands, where she lives with her three siblings. Emma loved growing up on the farm, enjoying the many activities outdoors and the animals that surrounded her. She always loved going on adventures outside, often dragging her twin into trouble with her. She never had much patience for the chores around the farm, preferring to hide out and do other things instead. Emma has never been afraid of getting dirty, as she often spent most of her time outside. She was excited to finally go to Hogwarts with Fleur and Lars, and was sure she and Iris would both end up in Gryffindor together.
DISLIKES: Lectures, books, being fussed over, turnips
GOALS: Have as much fun as possible!
FEARS: Being alone, others finding her boring, Iris leaving her
STRENGTHS: Emma is funny and inventive, often coming up with fun ideas. She is fast and energetic and very social as well. She is good at making friends spontaneously and has no trouble talking to strangers.
WEAKNESSES: Emma is very impulsive, which can get her in trouble. She doesn't often think things through, and often doesn't see danger before it's too late.
MIRROR OF ERISED: Herself with a load of friends around her, holding the Quidditch cup
BOGGART:TBA
PATRONUS:TBA
AMORTENTIA: TBA

AESTHETIC:

FAMILY:
BOD3iVp.png
7WYLmVA.png
86ZUMZx.png
Name: Mark Adam van Houten
Relation: Father
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Marital Status: Married
Name: Julia Maria van Houten - Bergen
Relation: Mother
Martial Status: Married
Name: Fleur Marita van Houten
Relation:
Sister
Blood Status:
Mixed Blood
Marital Status:
-
Dragonologist
Former House:
Gryffindor
C1BS0vK.png
ZZgjAZe.png
Name: Lars David van Houten (x)
Relation: Brother
Marital Status: -
Former House: Ravenclaw
Name: Iris Julia van Houten
Relation:
Sister
Blood Status:
Mixed Blood
Marital Status:
-
Shop assistant
Former House:
Ravenclaw
iaUUtBR.gif

3PeAhKC.png

LBZkLAH.gif

3ftk2wg.png

anq4mms.gif

cbtvQRF.png

c4qTvlR.gif

BJz1Xdr.png

KMUkddM.gif

hQJ8157.png

75YEhIl.gif

m8XpOWH.png

iODf6Oo.gif

lUk5Fyd.png

7mNSGcR.gif

s9GsX3n.png

Credits: Name Meanings from here, Zodiac, Element and Planet from here, personality type and description from here

Last edited:
1T2eQj2.png

Roleplays before First Year
Differences in CommunicationWith Iris van Houten, Nicole Fisk, and Connor HollandTākarokaro Park
First Year

E3tV1I9.png

"I loved my first year! I still think it was a little unfair that Iris was put in a different house, but I loved being in Gryffindor. I met so many cool people and learned a lot of cool magic. And it's only just the beginning! I can't wait for more adventures."

Emma started her first year at Hogwarts with a lot of excitement. She was sorted along with her twin sister Iris, but had fully expected Iris to be in the same house as her. She reluctantly accepted that Iris was in a idfferent house after a while, and was glad that at least she was with Lars, but she still missed her sister a bit. But Emma was also proud to be in the same house as Fleur, and enjoyed cheering for her at Quidditch matches. She made a few friends during the first year, but also clashed with a few people. Emma enjoyed her first year for the most part, and already looks forward to what the next year will bring.

TBA (forgot to save it oops)

Roleplays
Flashy MagicBuying her wandOllivander's Wand Shop
First Year LionsWith Amari Kent, Adelaide Honeysett, Chloe Thompson,Elizabeth Fletcher, and Alec Tricity Gryffindor First Years Girls Dorm
Bright MorningsWith Thomas JusantreaGryffindor House Table
Daring, Nerve, and ChivalryWith Lysander Summers, Alec Tricity, Emmeline Oswald, and Issac JacobsGryffindor Common Room
Bake Sale!With Chante Ateara, Lysander Summers,
And various others
Entrance Hall
Math Isn't RealWith Freya SongThe Great Lawn
Gryffindor House Meeting S1/Y34With ~Professor Katherine Alicastell, Fleur van Houten,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Y34 Heta Omega MeetingWith Athena Rey-Martinez, Emilia Manning, Iris van Houten, Isabelle Walden,
And various others
The Magical Sorority of Heta Omega
Friends That Craft TogetherWith Nicole Fisk, Jenna Jusantrea, and Iris van HoutenConglomerated Arts Room
Like a Shooting StarWith Chloe ThompsonThe Great Lawn
Butterfly EffectYule Ball
With Lysander Summers, Alec Tricity, Oona Macaulay, and Artemisa Raven
Great Hall
Splish SplashWith Chloe ChanThe Lakefront
Pizza PizzaWith ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Time for a Party!Valentine's Dance
With Cyzarine Haden
Great Hall
Familiar, But Not Too FamiliarReceiving a Rose
With Poppy Perkins
The Seventh Floor Corridor
Muddy SplashWith Arthurian TaylorThe Great Lawn
It's Raining Books. Ouch!With Kara MunnThe Library
Y34 Heta Omega Slumber PartyWith Iris van Houten, Fleur van Houten,
And various others

First Year Marks
1st Year PotionsA
1st Year History of MagicA
1st Year CharmsA
1st Year TransfigurationA
1st Year AstronomyA
1st Year HerbologyA
1st Year FlyingO
1st Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
Grade Point Average4.3 (Between an A and E)
House points earned during year: 155
First Year Photos

1T2eQj2.png

Second Year

ZHG4Qvj.png

"My second year was amazing! Well, for the most part. I wasn't happy when I wasn't picked for the Quidditch team. But now I have practiced, so I will be on it next year for sure. I spent more time with Lysander, and also did a cool test of courage at Halloween that Sully Tofilau organized. He's cool! I made new friends this year too, and had fun hanging out with them. I'm so ready to make even more friends next year, it will be the best!"

Emma's year started out with a disappointment when she wasn't picked for the Gryffindor Quidditch team after trying out as seeker. She was upset about this for a bit, but her friend Lysander managed to cheer her up a little. Emma spent more time with her classmates, mostly friendly encounters. Though she did have a confrontation with Freya song, who she does not like. Near the end of the year, she played hide and seek with a group of friends, which was a lot of fun. But at the Gryffindor house meeting in the second semester, Emma got in trouble along with a few other Gryffindors. Emma is proud that her suggestion was picked when it came to new furniture in the common room. It was just too bad she was banned from using it for a month.

Roleplays
On Thin IceWith Lysander SummersObsidian Harbour
Gryffindor House Meeting Y35 S1With ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Artemisa Raven, Lysander Summers,
And various othesr
Gryffindor Common Room
Glitter and GlueWith Evan Eldridge Gryffindor Common Room
Not Fair!With Lysander SummersGryffindor Common Room
Risky BuildingWith Issac JacobsGryffindor Common Room
Hushed AnnoyanceWith Freya SongThe Library
A Test of CourageWith Solomon Tofilau,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Y35 Heta Omega MeetingWith Emilia Manning, Athena Rey-Martinez, Alec Maxwell,
And various others
Just FriendsYule Ball
With Lysander Summers and Nicole Fisk
Great Hall
Pretend They're SprinklesWith Nikko BlackwoodGryffindor House Table
Summer Lakeside PartyWith Abian Hunter, Emilia Manning, Lysander Summers, Nicole Fisk,
And various others
The Lakefront
Romantic InfluenceRose Delivery
With Guinevere Lavish
The Second Floor Corridor
Flowery FamilyRose Delivery
With Linden Cullen
The Lakefront
Snakes and PetalsRose Delivery
With Sam Mackintosh and Zennon Baros
The Dungeons
Marvelous YellowRose Delivery
With Baron Corelli
The Fifth Floor Corridor
New VocabularyRose Delivery
With Rowan Baros
The Student Lounge
Jolly DeliveryRose Delivery
With Clifton Ward
Hufflepuff House Table
Nosy SpeculationRose Delivery
With Willow Cullen
Gryffindor House Table
Gryffindors are the Best FriendsReceiving a Rose
With Avaria Lockwood
Yellow ConfitReceiving a Rose
With Cyzarine Haden
The Great Lawn
A Red Rose for a GryffindorReceiving a Rose
With Adorah Zumwalt
Sneakers > HeelsValentine's Dance
With Chloe Thompson and Lysander Summers
Great Hall
Quidditch 101With Lysander Summers and Ajaccio SkeyThe Quidditch Pitch
Y35 Duelling Match #2Duelling Tournament
With Kasim Safir
The Duelling Chamber
Gryffindor house meeting Y35 S2With ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Lysander Summers, Sierra Woodlock,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Hide (From Responsibilities) and SeekWith Iris van Houten, Connor Holland, Ryan Fisk, Nicole Fisk, Augustus Westwick, Poppy Perkins, Nikko Blackwood, Knox Ivers and Freya SongThe Fourth Floor Corridor
Bounce!With Lysander SummersGryffindor Common Room

Second Year Marks
2nd Year PotionsA
2nd Year History of MagicA
2nd Year CharmsA
2nd Year TransfigurationA
2nd Year AstronomyA
2nd Year HerbologyA
2nd Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
Grade Point Average4 (A Average)
House points earned during year: 145
Second Year Photos

1T2eQj2.png

Third Year

oLCbkqh.png

"Third year was great! I managed to make it onto the Quidditch team as an alternate beater, which was amazing. I also spent a lot of time with my friends. Spin the bottle was cool, even if Lars kissed my best friend which wasn't so cool. I was so happy when Sully asked me to the yule ball, but it ended up being a disappointment. Going with Ajax to the next dance was a lot more fun!"

In Emma's third year she tried out for the Quidditch team again. This time as a beater like her best friend instead of a seeker as she had originally wanted. She made it as an alternate, and enjoyed the practices a lot. Emma had developed a crush on Solomon Tofilau, and was over the moon when he asked her to the Yule Ball. Unfortunately, their date was less than ideal, which helped Emma get over her crush pretty quickly. She had more fun going with one of her friends to the next dance, and isn't in a hurry to get involved in the whole romance thing. For now.

Roleplays
ShoppingWith Amari KentVibez
Finally 13 Years With Jenna Jusantrea, Thomas Jusantrea,
And various others
New Zealand
Extra Quidditch PracticeWith Professor Grace Holland, Sapphire Michaels,
And various others
The Quidditch Pitch
Y36 Start of Year FeastWith Lysander Summers, Amari Kent, Vex,
And various others
Great Hall
Gryffindor House Meeting Y36 S1With ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Solomon Tofilau, Lysander Summers,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Head in the CloudsWith Chloe ThompsonGryffindor Third Years Girls Dorm
Spin the Bottle Y36With Solomon Tofilau, Lars van Houten, Lysander Summers,
And various others
Abandoned Classroom
Y36 Heta Omega MeetingWith Emilia Manning, Nola Bennett
And various others
It's in the CardsWith Nikko BlackwoodGryffindor Common Room
Party in the Common RoomWith Jacob Kingsley, Lysander Summers, Knox Ivers,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Practice PointsWith Lysander Summer and Solomon TofilauQuidditch Pitch
Shiny Dress, Perfect NightYule Ball
With Solomon Tofilau
Great Hall
Slytherin Should Get A Trampoline: The PetitionWith Liusaidh Fergusson,
And various others
Entrance Hall
You Mind?With Ajaccio SkeyGryffindor House Table
Y36 S2 Meeting | Making Valentine's CardsWith Emilia Manning, Cyzarine Haden, Nicole Fisk,
And various others
Yellow AsmaraReceiving a Rose
With Ajaccio Skey
Yellow for Another van HoutenReceiving a Rose
With Ruben Right
The Sixth Floor Corridor
I Promise Dancing and Fun Valentine's Dance
With Ajaccio Skey
Great Hall
Gryffindor House Meeting Y36 S2With ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Lysander Summers, Chloe Thompson,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room

Third Year Marks
3rd Year PotionsA
3rd Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
3rd Year TransfigurationA
3rd Year History of MagicP
3rd Year CharmsP
3rd Year HerbologyP
Grade Point Average for this year:3.5 (Between a P and A)
House points earned during year: 90
Third Year Photos

1T2eQj2.png

Fourth Year

OkpQP2t.png

"Fourth year wasn't great! Some parts were nice, but I am still very angry about the whole Nicole and Eric thing. And we also lost the Quidditch cup, AGAIN. And then Lars kissed the captain of the winning team too! The traitor. I didn't even get to ask a boy to the dance because he was already going with someone else, so overall.. not fun! I hope my fifth year will be better."

Emma started developing a small crush on Issac Jacobs in her fourth year, though her attempt to ask him to the Valentine's Dance later in the year backfired. She spent a lot of time with her friends, even getting into a bit of trouble with Jenna Jusantrea as they went to the forbidden forest together. Near the end of the year, there was a big rift in the fourth year group after Eric Holland and Nicole Fisk broke up. Emma was firmly on Nicole's side, frustrated by everyone who didn't see that it was clearly the right side to be on.

Roleplays
Great HeightsWith Issac JacobsThe Great Lawn
Unconventional PracticeWith Chloe ThompsonGryffindor Fourth Years Girls Dorm
Big Sister, Little Sister - Heta Omega MeetingWith Cyzarine Haden, Nicole Fisk,
And various others
Y37 S1 House MeetingWith ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Lysander Summers,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Unforeseen ConsequencesHalloween Feast
With Poppy Perkins and Lysander Summers
Great Hall
Sore Loser With Minnie Calida and Adorah ZumwaltThe Hospital Wing
Student Lounge Sofa RallyWith Solomon Tofilau, Lysander Summers,
And various others
The Student Lounge
Gryffindor Victory PartyWith Lysander Summers, Solomon Tofilau, Chloe Thompson,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Fluttering FlowersYule Ball
With Simon Thorne
Great Hall
Saving SnidgetsWith Tilly Drage, Poppy Perkins, and Ajaccio SkeyEntrance Hall
Nice WalkWith Jenna JusantreaThe Lakefront
Y37 Semester 2 House MeetingWith ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Chloe Thompson, Knox Ivers,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Boiling OverWith Nicole Fisk, Iris van Houten, and Eric HollandGryffindor House Table
Are We Lost?With Jenna Jusantrea and CecrasThe Forbidden Forest
Celebrating Graduating Sisters: A Heta Omega Party!With Cyzarine Haden, Alice Holland, Isabelle Walden
And various others

Picking a SideWith Nicole Fisk, Iris van Houten, Connor Holland,
And various others
The Library
You Win Some, You Lose SomeChloe Thompson, Solomon Tofilau, Skylar Anderson and Noel WaldgraveGryffindor Common Room
Picking a Side~Professor Katherine Alicastell, Lysander Summers,
And various others
Great Hall

Fourth Year Photos

1T2eQj2.png

Last edited:
1T2eQj2.png

Fifth Year

y5.png

"My fifth year was pretty cool! I didn't get a prefect's badge but I didn't expect to. I enjoy not having that many responsibilities anyway. I spent more time with Lysander and Nicole, and worked hard to do well on the Quidditch team. It's too bad we didn't win, but we'll just win extra hard next year! I also can't believe Issac asked me out. I have a boyfriend now!"
Emma's fifth year started pretty normally. The big argument from last year still had its effect on the current year, as Emma stopped really talking to anyone who was on Connor's side in the argument out of loyalty to Nicole. Emma spent a lot of time with Lysander, even though he had been getting busier as Gryffindor Quidditch Captain. They got a lot of practice in and Emma tried to cheer Lysander up after the Gryffindor team lost. Near the end of the year, Emma was asked out by her classmate Issac Jacobs and said yes. The two are now dating.

Roleplays
New HorizonsWith Blake IronsEurope
You Didn't See That!With Kiara WoodObsidian Harbour
Makutu Dinette's Decorate your Cupcake Competition!Elizabeth Wespurt, Lysander Summers,
And various others
Mākutu Dinette
Poking and ProddingWith Issac JacobsGryffindor House Table
Gryffindor House Meeting Y38 S1With ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Chloe Thompson, Solomon Tofilau,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
A New PerspectiveWith Chloe Thompson and Vivienne HoshinoGryffindor Fifth Years Girls Dorm
Sisters - Heta Omega MeetingWith Cyzarine Haden, Blake Lodge,
And various others
No 'I' In TeamWith Lysander SummersThe Quidditch Pitch
Where the Lines OverlapYule Ball
With Issac Jacobs
Great Hall
Unadvised AdventureWith Freya SongThe Forbidden Forest
A Rose for a RoseReceiving a Rose
With Juniper Zumwalt
A Happy RoseReceiving a Rose
With Delilah Thorne
Gryffindor House Table
Through Thick and ThinReceiving a Rose
With Salem Lee
Gryffindor Fifth Years Girls Dorm
The Right Place for SadnessWith Lysander SummersThe Lakefront
Bouquet of Roses and FunValentine's Dance
With Issac Jacobs
Great Hall
Study Session: Heta Omega EventWith Cyzarine Haden, Chloe Thompson, and various othersThe Magical Sorority of Heta Omega
My AnswerWith Issac JacobsGryffindor Common Room

Fifth Year Photos

1T2eQj2.png

Sixth Year

qc4b9zj.png

"My sixth year wasn't really that special. I'm a bit mad Gryffindor didn't manage to get the Quidditch cup, it really felt like we deserved it! Hopefully, we can do it next year. I'm at least glad Slytherin lost their streak. I'm still happy with Issac, he's so much fun. Sometimes I miss Connor a little, but I still think he was wrong for siding with his brother. Nicole is a good friend and I don't want to upset her. I know she's not talking to Iris, though... it makes me a bit sad."
In Emma's sixth year she didn't do a lot of noteworthy things. She spent time with Lysander and Kasim, and with the mutual dislike, she shares with Kas it was an interesting experience. She tried to spend a bit more time with her other classmates as well, though she still avoids Connor. Emma worked hard on the Quidditch team this year, but Gryffindor barely missed the cup. Hufflepuff won it instead, much to Emma's chagrin. Now Emma is about to start her seventh and final year at Hogwarts. It makes her nervous, she doesn't feel ready to graduate yet.

Roleplays
A Foot In Both CampsWith Lysander Summers and Kasim SafirNew Zealand
Y39 S1 House MeetingWith ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Lysander Summers,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
ButtercupHalloween Feast
With Minnie Calida and Kasim Safir
Great Hall
Gryffindor Victory Party!With Lysander Summers, Chloë Thompson, Flynn North,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Daring DateWith Issac JacobsThe Forbidden Forest
Y39 S1 Heta Omega | Welcome MeetingWith Samantha Jacobs, Ana Sofia Burleigh, Molly Burke,
And various others
Dashing Double DatesYule Ball
With Issac Jacobs, Nicole Fisk, and Ajaccio Skey
Great Hall
Y39 S2 House MeetingWith ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Chloë Thompson,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Trip Jinxing StudentsWith Liusaidh FergussonThe Fourth Floor Corridor
Y39 S2 | Brotherhood and Heta Omega Bonfire PartyWith Simon Thorne, Noel Waldgrave, Samantha Jacobs,
And various others
The Great Lawn
Y39 End of Year Feast!With Issac Jacobs, ~Professor Katherine Alicastell,
And various others
Great Hall

Sixth Year Photos

1T2eQj2.png

Seventh Year

KoDvxFB.png

"My seventh year started off normally, even if it ended badly. It was pretty fun to be a seventh year and be the oldest at the school. I spent time with Lysander, Issac, and Nicole, occasionally working on school things in between having fun. But then at the end of the year, the whole basilisk fiasco happened. It was surreal to wake up to Lysander being expelled. I still don't know how to feel about it, but I know I'm lucky to be alive."

Emma's seventh year was a lot like her other years at Hogwarts, she prioritized having fun over almost anything else. She had a good time playing Quidditch, even though it was a little frustrating that Slytherin won the cup again, and went to dances and events with her boyfriend Issac. But near the end of the school year, Emma saw Lysander and Kasim Safir head to the forest. She decided to follow them, which resulted in her being petrified by a basilisk glare. A basilisk her best friend had secretly been keeping in the forest. Emma was cured of her petrification, but Lysander and Kas were both expelled, leaving her confused and hurt. She didn't respond to any of Lysander's letters while finishing her final year at Hogwarts.

Roleplays
Y40 Start of Year Feast!With ~Professor Katherine Alicastell, Lysander Summers,
And various others
Great Hall
On My RadarWith Rosalind LockwoodGryffindor Seventh Years Girls Dorm
Gryffindor House Meeting Y40 | S1With ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Chloë Thompson,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Screaming Bludger TennisWith Lysander SummersThe Great Lawn
Pet PicnicWith Lysander Summers, Linden Cullen, Rosie Archer,
And various others
The Lakefront
Skateboarding In the CourtyardWith Ajaccio SkeyThe Courtyard
Creeping SensationHalloween Feast
With Nicole Fisk
Great Hall
Y40 Heta Omega Welcome MeetingWith Nicole Fisk, Xiuying Huang,
And various others
Yule PrepWith Nicole Fisk and Jenna JusantreaThe Magical Sorority of Heta Omega
A Yuletide SpecialYule Ball
With Issac Jacobs
Great Hall
Best Beaters, Best RosesReceiving a Rose
With Kaia Stark
Gryffindor House Table
Just A Rose, Nothing MoreReceiving a Rose
With Poppy Perkins
The Great Lawn
Friendly YellowReceiving a Rose
With Zagreus Kohler
Gryffindor House Table
Long Time FamiliarityReceiving a Rose
With Ryan Fisk
Red Rosebud FunValentine's Dance
With Issac Jacobs
Great Hall
Nature Of The BeastWith Lysander Summers and Kasim SafirThe Forbidden Forest
Waking up AloneWith Poppy PerkinsThe Cliffs

Seventh Year Photos
Emma couldn't say she had pictured graduation very often, not even in her final semester at Hogwarts. But if she had, she definitely would have pictured Lysander at her side. Iris was sitting there now, holding onto her arm. Emma knew she should appreciate how her sister was sticking close to her, but it just felt strange. The past few years they had each started doing their own thing. Now Iris was hovering around her like a very protective shadow at all times. She just wished things were back to normal. She looked up as Professor Alicastell made room for Connor on the stage. Seeing him made Emma feel even worse, he clearly wasn't doing well. She hadn't talked to Connor in years, but it suddenly felt incredibly silly. She knew he was likely upset about Kas rather than Lysander, but she still understood how he felt. His speech was painful, but Emma couldn't really blame him. Of course, Chloë was there to smooth it over, which Emma appreciated. She watched the headmistress as she called up people. She seemed unruffled, wasn't she upset about her grandson? Emma suddenly felt angry at the woman. Why had she expelled him while Emma had been petrified? She should have at least gotten to say goodbye. Emma cheered for Issac, but it was a bit subdued. She didn't want him to worry about her more, but she also didn't really feel like herself. When it was her turn, Emma headed to the stage. She took the diploma from Professor Alicastell with trembling hands. She looked at the headmistress for a moment, her anger and frustration coming to a boil. "It's like you don't even care." She whispered, before walking back to her seat. She didn't think about the pile of unanswered letters on her nightstand. It would seem to Lysander like she didn't care either, but that was different.
1T2eQj2.png

Last edited:
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back