Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Something was happened in her summer and she know and see media, but she was gratefull Reagan for that what he did for her. But still she got hurt and she was no more friends with him our family. She was choose that he will be not came to her gradution. Jenna take deep breath and walked closer and find Iris to ravenclaw house and hoped that she won't know what happened. @Iris van Houten. She was got short hair and she looked cute and so grown up. She missed shcool food.

Last edited:
Iris was settling back in at Hogwarts quite well. It was a bit strange to think this would be their final year, though. She was doing some light reading during breakfast and humming to herself. She looked up when Jenna approached her and she smiled. "Hi Jenna, are you coming to sit with me?" She asked the Hufflepuff.

"Sure" Jenna smiled her and finaly sit with Iris. "How was your summer?'' It's our last year together. It's weird" She told Iris with sad voice.

@Iris van Houten

Last edited:
Iris smiled at Jenna and shrugged. "My break was alright." She said. "I spent some time with Rose, and with my sister too." She told her. "My older siblings as well, remember Lars? He lives with his boyfriend now." She told Jenna, though she wasn't entirely sure if Jenna had ever met Lars properly. "I know, it's so weird." She told Jenna with a sigh. "I don't feel ready to graduate yet."

''Rose?'' She asked and she was curios about her best friend. ''Congratolasion. You all are dating and i am just a looser.'' She take deep breath. ''Me to! I will next year going to my mother grave. I think i am ready go and visit her. Thomas was going in summer to Turkey and see moms grandparents.'' She smiled.

Iris blushed a bit when Jenna asked about Rose. She had assumed Jenna knew. "She's my girlfriend." She explained. Then she frowned slightly when Jenna talked about herself being a loser. "Don't say that." She said, feeling a little frustrated that Jenna was making the news about her and Rose about herself. "You're not a loser for not dating someone." She told her with a frown. She nodded when Jenna talked about her upcoming trip. "I see, that sounds like it would be tough." She told her quietly. "Do you think you'll be okay?"

''Congrats'' She smiled and hugged tight Iris. Jenna was truly happy for Iris and all her friends. Seemed that she will be alone go this year to Yule ball. ''You think? Then what wrong with me? I met Austin, but we take slowly and i think for now we are just friends.'' She told her. '' I will try.'' Jenna smiled.

Iris hugged Jenna back, glad the girl was supportive of her relationship. She sighed when Jenna then asked what was wrong with her. She frowned. "There is nothing wrong with not dating someone. I never dated or even liked anyone before Rose, you don't think that means there's something wrong with me right?" She asked. "Who is Austin?" She then added, as she was fairly sure Jenna hadn't mentioned that name before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back