Closed It's nice spend time with bestie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenna Jusantrea -Maxwell

🐺Dragonologists , Sweden dragon reservation🐉

OOC First Name
Maiya
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna waited her best friend Iris and she was glad that hthey both have a little time spend together. She missed Iris but right now she was bisy with prefect and shcool grades. She hoped that she will be doing grate this year to. Jenna walked closed to table and started to eat.

@Iris van Houten

Iris had been relieved to be asked to the dance by Jenna, it felt nice to do something with a friend. The situation with Connor and Nicole continued to be complicated, and Iris was glad she could at least count on Jenna to always be her friend. The girl hadn't put on something too fancy, but had tired to be in the Valentine's style by wearing something red. She smiled at the sight of Jenna and approached her. "You look wonderful." She told her friend.

"Thanks. You look wonderfull to. How was your day?" She asked her best friend and finished slowly her salad. Jenna was a little bit hungry and she needed some food and then she can go dance.

Iris smiled and shrugged a bit. "It was alright, I mostly spent it delivering roses so I was pretty busy." She told her friend. "Did you deliver too?" She wasn't sure, though she suspected Jenna had done so.

"I always liked send roses and find the people. I wanted tell you thanks for the rose." Jenna smiled Iris and she looked for the Nicol around and she see her with Ajaccio. "So, Nicol and Ajax? They are together?" She asked Iris and she wanted know something more about they friends. Jenna was sure that she never one liked here at Hogwarts and it was sad time for her.

Iris smiled at Jenna. "Oh, I should thank you too." She said brightly. She glanced at Nicole and Ajax, sighing softly. "I don't know, Nicole hasn't really talked to me much lately." She said, trying to keep her tone light even though she was sad about it. "You should ask her. I know Emma is here with a date too, though." She said, scanning the room for her sister. "Look, there she is with Issac." Iris said, pointing her out.

"Ur welcome!" Jenna smiled her. It was so special time for her spend time with friends. She was realy the lucky one. "Why? We always spend the time together. " Hufflepuff girl was surprised when she hear that. "Can we be jelaus? I felt like lose my confidint. I can't find." She take deep breath and take some food the plate.

Iris sighed. "I think she's still not happy with me trying to be neutral in her fight with Connor." Iris told her quietly. "She's nice to me, but she doesn't talk to me as much." She said, though she tried not to sound sad about it. "It's fine, though. She'll come around." Iris said. "I'm not jealous, I'm in no rush to find a boyfriend, or... a girlfriend." She admitted, shrugging. Iris wasn't entirely sure if she liked boys as well as girls yet. "Why are you losing your confidence?" She asked softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back