Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna got on the ball pretty quickly and went to the ball on time, not a minute. When she got tangled, she was very adorable, and she was once again shining for herself. She had to look free, as this would be her first event in society. There was a beautiful Dress on the back, accented with golden flower-shaped brooches. Hair was always a problem, and as Jenna tried, it always looked the way they wanted. Accustomed to not doing anything similar without a hairstyle, she just as easily left out.

Going into the hall, in his search for where Iris was, Nicol, Corey. Some time passed, when, among all the splendor of the ball, she had not found her friends, the girl walked straight to the dining tables.

Last edited:
Elizabeth loved being around people and loved the idea of a school ball. She had been waiting for the yule ball since the beginning of the year, but so far the night wasn't going as expected. Elizabeth had been getting into a lot of arguments and fights lately with her twin and they had gotten into it earlier in the day. They just had their birthday and the first one away from home didn't go as planned. She dressed up in a nice pink dress and decided to eat her feelings.

Sitting at one of the dining tables, Elizabeth began to fill her plate with the holiday delights. She didn't want to go home over break and be stuck with her twin. Pushing around the food on her plate, she picked at it and sighed. "Stupid." She mumbled to herself about the situation.

Jenna had put herself on a plate of salad. All the best salads were corrected at school and they were just endlessly delicious. Toast salad, truly a delight to taste at this lovely holiday, for which Jenna was looking forward to all the more. She accidentally heard a girl say a few words and she decided to go to her and ask if everything was okay. ''Hey, are you okey?'' She asked to the stranger girl wit a nervos smile and looked to her dress. ''Your dress is very beautiful''. She smiled to her and now she sat down on a chair near her and started eating her salad

Iris started to look for Jenna and Nicole the moment she stepped into the hall. She adjusted her braid nervously as she moved past older students, many of them dancing together. She hoped she would find her friends soon so they could have fun together. She saw Emma had already gone over to some other people, and was glad her sister was meeting up with friends too. She resumed her search, and finally spotted Jenna sitting at once of the tables. She noticed another girl sitting nearby, and they seemed to be talking. Iris approached them and smiled, looking between the two. "Hi... I was looking for you, Jenna." She said, wondering if Nicole would be able to find them here easily. She then turned to the other girl, who she recognized from class. "Elizabeth, right? I like your dress." She said.

Last edited:
After parting ways with Kara, Nicole resumed wandering the hall, still overcome with how different it looked for each event. It had nice been nice to catch up with Kara but Nicole hoped the others hadn't been waiting on her or anything. Or worse, having more fun without her. She relaxed when she spotted Iris and Jenna sitting nearby, thinking that food would be a smart choice, she'd just have to be careful not to get anything on her dress. "Hey guys, here you are!" She said happily as she approached their table, peering at Jenna's salad curiously before looking over at Elizabeth, who she'd recognized from some of her classes.

"Oh look, we're colour coordinated!" She said, motioning between Iris and Jenna's matching colour scheme and her and Elizabeth's pink dresses, trying not to feel self-conscious that Elizabeth's seemed so much more detailed and pretty than hers. It was fine, she'd liked this dress and it wasn't like she could change it now, she told herself crossly. "Happy Yule, by the way," She said, digging in her bag and pulling out some chocolate galleons, divvying them out to Jenna and Iris, only pausing for a moment before handing some to Elizabeth too. They didn't know each other very well, but it would be rude not too. "Chocolate galleons are a family tradition for us." Nicole added, hoping no one thought it was too dorky.

Elizabeth looked at the girl that approached herald nodded. “Just my irritating brother.” She smiled at the girl's compliment and looked at her dress. “Thanks. I like yours! It’s super cute.” Taking a bite of her food, she shifted it around a little more. A girl approached them, Elizabeth recognized her. “Thank you, yes, I’m Elizabeth. Iris right?” The young Gryffindor’s mood was improving, partly due to the nice compliments. Nicole soon made an appearance and Elizabeth smiled as she looked between the girl’s dresses. “You’re right! We are.” She said with a laugh. Returning seasons greetings, Elizabeth watched as Nicole gave chocolate galleons to her friends. She was surprised when she was handed some to but smiled and nodded. “Thank you. These are great.” Elizabeth was allergic to hazelnuts and found most chocolate treats she had to be careful with. Chocolate galleons weren’t one of them. She opened one up to eat, forgetting about the food on her plate to indulge in the chocolate.

The pleasant smell had previously confused him and even attracted a slight smile. And then she noticed snowflakes falling from the ceiling down to find a new place for her, either in her hair or on her shoulders. Inadvertently, the blonde lifted her hand and looked like one white, in a delicate shift she fell in the middle of her wrist and stayed there for a moment (or magically pagasts somewhere else). ''I wish my brother was here, but he always late!'' Jenna paused for a moment to look at the Gryffindor girl. ''Thanky, so much!'' The girl always liked to hear nice compliments when she looked good and after a while her best friend Iris had arrived, now it was just to wait for Nicol and where was Corey? She had tried so hard for him to come, that she barely agreed in the end, but unfortunately she changed her mind. Boys! She was thinking about Corey. ''Hey, Iris! I just wanted something eat salad becouse i was so nervos first time with all my friends to the Yule ball. '' she says true to Iris, becouse she never was be there with friends and do something fun together, it was her first time in Yule ball and she wanted to something eat and she was think, becouse she hoped that would be helped to her relax. ''Hey, Nicol! How are you? We all look great, but i was thinking to about pink dress, but i changer mind and i wear green dress!'' Jenna smiled to Nicol and Iris, and other girl to and then she started eating again her salad and then later she will be thinking about Chocolate galleons.

Last edited:
Corey had arrived at the ball with his cousins. He would have stayed with the trio longer but he had promised that he'd be going with Jenna, his housemate. Although he did kind of planned to just meet her in the Great Hall, he wasn't quite sure what to do in these kinds of situations after all. Jai and the twins were much more used to these. Well, it kinda did show with what he was wearing, he was pretty sure that Jai had pretty much had a shock and a headache with his current outfit - it was long-sleeved and the twins assured him he looked rather comfy and dashing so he didn't mind anymore really. It took a few minutes to actually find Jenna though, apparently huddled with three other girls that he was sure he shared a few classes with, not quite sure which ones. "Jenna, there you are!" he said as he approached the group. "Girls, you're all looking great," he said with a smile.

Iris was glad Elizabeth was here too, as it wasn't always easy for her to make new friends. So being in a big group was nice, and she smiled brightly at the compliment she got in return about her dress. "Yes, I'm Iris." She said with a nod. "You're in my twin's dorm, Emma is my sister." She added, in case Elizabeth hadn't known that. Iris beamed as Nicole arrived, glad she had managed to find them. "Hi Nicole!" She said happily, taking a chocolate galleon from her. "Thanks!" She liked that the girl had brought her family tradition to this dance, it was a sweet gesture. Jenna said she was nervous about the yule ball, and Iris smiled softly. "It's fine, I'm sure there's nothing to be nervous about here." She hadn't realized they were all sort of matching, with Elizabeth and Nicole both in pink and her and Jenna both in green, but it made her pretty happy. She was happy with her dress, and Jenna looked very cute too. Then a boy approached, who had apparently been looking for Jenna. Iris remembered his name from class, though she didn't think she had ever talked to Corey before. "Oh, hi... thank you." She said quietly. "You look nice too." She added politely.

Elizabeth looked around the hall again for her twin, he didn’t even seem to be there. She rolled her eyes at the thought of him down in the dungeon common room ignoring everyone. Iris mentioned she was Emma’s twin and Elizabeth nodded. Emma was nice and Elizabeth didn’t mind her as a dormmate. She was pretty sure Iris was in a dorm with her cousin, Kara. "Yeah, Emma's cool!" A boy from class arrived, Elizabeth smiled at him and nodded at the compliment. “Thanks.” She began to munch on the food from her plate again, feeling better surrounded by her classmates.

Nicole was starting to feel like they had a respectable group going on, especially when Corey arrived. He was another kid in their year she knew from class but hadn't really spoken to, and she looked between Jenna and him curiously. It felt a bit more legit to be at the dance with a boy around, even if he was just Jenna's friend and the girls were seriously outnumbering him. It still felt a bit more grown up and Nicole smiled brightly at his compliment. "Thanks, Corey, you look very um, dashing," She settled on. "I'm glad our pink and green theme is still in tact," She added jokingly. "Do you guys have any plans for the holidays?" Nicole asked, deciding to sit down with Elizabeth to avoid looking like she was hovering around the table awkwardly. "I'm hoping to convince my mum to get me a cat for Christmas." She said, tucking her chin into her hand. Her dad was never the issue when it came to big decisions, but her mum was always the one who had the final say. Nicole had spent most of the year quietly planning her argument about other students having pets so there was no way she'd say no.

Jenna felt happy here at school and at the very moment she was with her best girlfriends. She smiled and felt grateful when she was able to find the right words for her. The salad was slowly eaten and the plate was put back on the table, then Jenna drank a punch. ''Thanky, Iris and i need hear that wourd and i'm so grateful be with you girls'' That was a true words when Jenna says to Iris and hoped she feal a lot of better and Nicol be there with us and she was happy the girl in the world. Jenna did not intervene in the conversation between the two girls and allowed the two girls to talk while she ate the chocolate gala that Nicola had given her and said it was her tradition. '' Yes, we all look realy grate together!'' She smiled to Nicol and Emma, Iris and then she finaly see her best friend Corey. He was realy nice person and she wanted to him meet her girls and hoped he will be liked to her friends to. Jenna liked Corey and she never wanted see to him alone in Hufflepuff Comon room. '' Hey, Corey i was woried about you! '' She smiled to him and then later she answered to the Nicol asking. '' I don't have plans our holiday, i think i will be going with my brother to New yourk and meet my Bella. I realy miss her and hope she is okey home!'' Jenna missed her friends in New Yourk and she wanted so much be home with her dog Bella, That was a realy shame to don't take dogs Hogwarts. ''Good luck Nicol with that and what species do you want?'' She asked the girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back