Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna walked closed Rawenclav house table and she wanted find her friend Iris. Evening dinner was finished and she hoped Iris don't go back to coomon room. Jeny finaly see Iris and she walked her closed. "Iris, do you have a time?" She asked and hoped that she will be agreed go with her to the ball.

The second semester was starting, and Iris was excited for her new classes. She was busy reading a school book at dinner, lingering at the table to read even after other Ravenclaws already returned to the common room. She looked up when Jenna approached her, and smiled at her. "Oh, yes." She said vaguely. "I have a moment." She placed a bookmark in her book so she could give her friend her full attention.

"Thanky!" She was relif when Iris have a free time and she know that study started and her self was no free time."Do you wanna go with me to Valentin dance?" She asked to Iris and hoped she say yes.

Last edited:
Iris was surprised at Jenna's question, but smiled at her and nodded. "Sure, I'd like to go together." She said, assuming Jenna meant as a friend, as they'd done in the past. "I had assumed you might go with someone. Like the boy you went with last time." She said, remembering Jenna had had a date.

Jenna was happy when Iris say yes about the ball. She smiled and she wanted spend time with Iris to. "You meen Simon? We was go like friends and talked the dance but nothing happened. I wanted spend time with you, if you don't mind?" She smiled and her dates not always was good. But mayby boys just dont liked her and she dont know why but she was only 14 years. That way she was not upsed and she loved her live so much.

Iris smiled at her friend. Jenna knew a lot more boys than Iris, and seemed more interested in them. Emma was starting to think about boys that way too, but Iris herself had little interest in romance so far. She figured that would come eventually. "Is that his name? He was older, right?" She asked, thinking that that would be the sort of thing Nicole cared about. She herself didn't really. "I always like spending time with you." She said lightly. "And I'm not going to go with anyone else." She added. "I might have to keep an eye on my sister, she had a bad date last time." Iris wanted to make sure Emma had a good time at the dance this time around.

"That right, he is older one year but i can't say bad things about him and his is nice person!" Jenna smiled Iris and take sit to ravenclaw house table with her. "I'm glad to hear and me to!" She smiled Iris and take glass with orange juice and drinked it."What happened? What Emma was go and with who?" She asked with curios smile.

Iris nodded as Jenna said nice things about Simon. She was glad Jenna had had a good time. "That's good, but I'm glad you want to go with me." She said with a slight smile. Her smile faded a bit when she asked about Emma. "She went with Sully, from the Gryffindor Quidditch team. But she didn't have a very nice time." She said, shaking her head.

"I'am always wanna go with you and you are my best friend!" She was thinking and remember how she met Iris and how long she know her. "You mean Solomon? He is a little weird boy. Oh, that sad and i hope we get good time the dance!" @Solomon Tofilau. Jenna smiled and she was thinking about her brother Thomas if he will be go? Jenna deffinetly needer go and find him. Becouse he spend coomon room so moch long time.

Iris laughed softly. "You're my best friend to. But if you want to go with a boy next time that's okay too." She knew Jenna already had had a few dates to dances, something Iris hadn't really done. "I don't really know him that well, but Emma was a little annoyed." She admitted. "I think she's going with Ajaccio this time." She added. "He asked her."

"Don't vorie, i don't have plans, I think!" Jenna know that she no more going with Wendall. "That is realy nice of him!" Jenna smiled Iris. "Summer we have fourth years friendship and we need celabrate!" Jenna remember that important things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back