Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna was finaly kick out Thomas from Gryffindor coomon room and she wanted spend time today with her friends and family. "Thomas, you not going enywhere and you be here and spend time with me Halloween and not Coomon room. You turned a old mushroom" She take Thomas hand and walked halloween party and there was so amaizing place. Jenna looked around and hoped that she will be find Iris.

@Thomas Jusantrea
@Daintree Vaskevold
@Iris van Houten

Iris headed into the Great Hall for the Halloween feast, amazed as always by the decorations. Iris had been feeling a little down lately, and she was determined to have more fun tonight. She was wearing a simple costume, but she enjoyed it. The girl spotted Jenna and her brother Thomas, and she smiled and headed over to the two. "Hi." She said, waving at them both. "I like your costume, Jenna."

Daintree had known that Jenna would want to go the halloween feast, and he had made sure to ask her what she was going as. He didn’t have too many costume ideas himself and knew it would be good to just go as something that matched up with her. So when she said she was going as little red riding hood, that was easy enough for him, he’d gotten a very simple halloween werewolf costume and put some of it on, while on top putting his normal clothes, so he was a wolf in disguise. He walked into the great hall and it didn’t take him long to spot Jenna in the crowd. He walked over to her, spotting that she was with a friend, Iris or something. He went over to her and smiled. "Hey Jenna," he greeted with a smile, "Hey guys," he greeted the others. He went to stand by Jenna, to put his arm around her if she wanted him to.

Thomas Halloween did not like that in the past they seemed fun when they're with Jenna disguised and went for sweets, but now it all seemed strange to do. Probably in the last one he spent more alone, because his sister spent more time with his girlfriends. Maybe it was too crazy for Jenna right now. '' Why do I have to go? And I wasn't going to sit like a mushroom in the common room at all. Let me go. '' Thomas protested to his sister take her to the party like a dog. And there will be a guy with whom Jenna spent more time in Australia than with her. Thomas began to feel their connection disappear. Then Iris came to them and he smiled at the girl. '' Hi '' and didn't have to wait long for Daintree to be there. Thomas greeted. '' Hi. ''

Then everything seemed crazy when he got caught in Jenna's hand. Thomas turned to Iris. '' Save me. ''

"I just wanna help you and be a good sister like you help me with my depresion but you seem wanted be your self" She say with sad voice and let Thomas go and if he don't wanted need her help that he can go what ever he wanted be. Her brother was weird and she didn't know what to do but then came Iris and Daintree. "Hey, Iris! Thanky and i like your costume to" She smiled her and Thomas alredy was free person and Jenna get tired of him.

Jenna smiled when Daintree take her arms and she let him. It was now better feeling when Daintree was her and she don't wanted be upset with her brother. "Hey!" She smiled him. "You look good!" Jenna blushed Daintree.

Iris smiled and nodded politely as Jenna's boyfriend showed up, looking at him a little curiously. She knew the two had been dating for a while now, but she had never really met him properly. She wondered what he was like. "Hello Daintree." Iris said with a friendly tone. Then she focused on Thomas, who greeted her as well. Then he told her to save him, and Iris laughed softly. "Save you from what? From having such a nice sister?" She teased him. "I think she wants to spend time with you." She told him. "Are you enjoying the feast so far?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back