Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
She missed Daintree, but she needed to get to herself and be strong and not let others see that she was in pain. Although she wanted to be strong and pretend that everything was fine, but she tried to hold on and tried to eat toast for breakfast. Jenna looked at the toast with bacon? Didn't she have an appetite? Jenna wasn't sure, but she knew and had seen in all the movies that the first relationship never failed. But now she cam see that is true. Jenna don't wanted go find her brother Thomas becouse she was tired run to him like a puppy dog and ask him "Hey, Thomas?" Jenna rolled her eyes and she will be fine and she needed just a little time. Jenna looked her plate with breakfest food and she don't wanted eat and she know that she will be that she won't go to Valentin dance.

@Nicole Fisk @Iris van Houten

While Nicole loved having the holiday break to see her family and be spared from homework, she did miss her friends an awful lot. Entering the Great Hall, she smiled as soon as she spotted Jenna at the Hufflepuff table, deciding to join her for breakfast. "Jenna! I missed you!" She said, wrapping an arm around her friend after she sat down. "Is everything okay?" Nicole asked after a beat. Jenna looked kind of down, just staring down at her food.

Jenna was so today stubborn eat her sandwich but she was trying becouse her stumic was try to tell her that he is here to and not ignore him. But she was happy see her her best friend and finaly she smiled for a moment see her best friend her and she realy needed that. "Nicol, i missed you so much and how are you?" She hugged her best friend and let her go. When she was asked that she was okey she started cry a little. "Not realy! Daintree broke up with me" Jenna take deep breathe but he was first relontiships and for her it was hard but she later will be okey.

Thomas went to the great hall for breakfast, climbing stairs he felt the chest pain resistant thought that the heart in the chest blow out party. He had to stop for a moment to realize it was not his pain, but Jenna's pain. Their connection once again united them both. Until the pain subsided a little, Thomas went to the hall, then as he entered, his gaze turned to Hufflepuff's table. Jenna was there and talking to her girlfriend Nicola. Here again, Thomas felt the same pain he had on the stairs and had to sit down to keep from falling. His urge was to turn to the sister to focus on her and understand what had happened.

The semester had just started and Iris was eager to catch up with Jenna and Nicole. Ever since the girls started dating people, Iris felt like she had seen less of them. Though she was glad they had found people they were happy with. Iris joined them at the table, just in time for her to hear Jenna say that Daintree had broken up with her. Iris gasped and put an arm around her. "Oh no, Jenna... I'm sorry." She said soothingly. "When did that happen?"

Nicole had been about to start gushing about her holiday and things with Eric when Jenna started crying. Iris thankfully joined them just in time, as when Jenna explained that Daintree and her had just broken up, she knew they'd need the morale support from both of them. "Oh no, Jenna, I'm so sorry," She said, wrapping her arm back around Jenna and rubbing her back gently. "I can jinx him if you like. He's in my house, it'd be easy," She assured Jenna, already craning her neck to see if she could spot Daintree at the Slytherin table so she could glare at him appropriately. "Should have known he'd do something like that after he dumped Tres as well. Clearly he has no taste." It was terrible, and Nicole felt bad for thinking it, but for a brief moment between her sympathy and anger on Jenna's behalf, Nicole was quietly pleased to realize she was the only one of their little group that had a boyfriend now. But that wasn't important right now, what was important now was making Jenna feel better.

Jenna end cry and she wanted forgot Daintree feelings. She was happy right now when was friends close. "He told me that i'm to good for him". Jenna take deep breath and she know that soon be Valentin's dance and she don't wanted spend time alone the ball and looked to him. "Please don't. I still care of him and i don't wanna see him hurt. I don't wanna feel gilty and i'm to nice." She take deep breath and hugged Iris to when she was here. "I'm just a mess and i not sure if i go the ball to. " She one moment looked around and it was Thomas but she was right now to mad at him and she don't looked him. "Last week Iris." Jenna take deep breath.

With both Nicole and herself putting their arms around Jenna's shoulders, she was in between them and hopefully comforted. Iris wished there was more she could do. She didn't feel as comfortable as Nicole in speaking badly about Daintree, though her opinion of him had lowered a lot. But she had expected Jenna to still care for him, and she did. "You should still go to the ball." She said gently. "Just have as much fun as you can. Don't let him ruin the fun experiences you can have at Hogwarts." Iris said softly. She winced when Jenna said it had only been a week. "Well... I think you'll feel better with time." She said softly. "And hopefully you'll forget all about him soon enough." She didn't think it was that simple, but it was all she knew to say.

Nicole scoffed when Jenna mentioned Daintree had she said she was too good for him. "Well he's not wrong about that, but clearly you're too smart for him too," She said, shaking her head in dismay. She nodded when Jenna asked her not to jinx him, and Nicole hoped Daintree knew how lucky he was that Jenna was as kind as she was, otherwise he'd have spent the rest of the semester transfigured into a beetle or something equally unpleasant if Nicole had her way. "Okay, okay, I won't. But if you change your mind, just say the word. I know where he sleeps," She said, rubbing a hand on Jenna's back. Nicole nodded along with Iris' comment about the dance. "Definitely, get dressed up and make sure he knows what he's missing out on," She added, pausing to glance at Iris and her more measured expression. "But yes, please don't let him stop you from having fun." Nicole was grateful Iris was there to be the voice of reason about all this. As much as Jenna might need Nicole ready to hex Daintree's toes off, it was good to have Iris backing her up to reassure their poor friend too.

Jenna take deep breaht and she was started again crying becouse she was happy that she get good friends and she was realy apriciate that she have the best ones. "Thanky so much gays and i realy apriciate being here with me. You are the best and thanky so much" Jenna smiled Iris and Nicol and she take deep breath and try calm down. "You probaly right and i will go but i won't be that desprate and not looked him." She take deep breath and hoped that she never won't be that desprate. She never wanted be and nevet wanted that feel. "And Nicol i won't change my mind f i started him hate for broken my heart. I newer wanted be gilty for somoune pain with spells our something like that" She won't change her maind and she was try be her self strong and she mayby later need find her brother Thomas. "I won't and i think bouth of you is right. I need forgot him. I will try". She smiled.

Thomas hasn't been able to write a single song lately, as if his muse had flown far away. He also missed sisters, because Jenna was always there, but now they were moving away. Thomas had just finished his homework when he received a message from Jenna, and when he received it he was surprised, but went to the room to put the books, then went to the North Tower, where he was waiting for his twin sister. Walk into the tower Thomas looked out the window it was quite late, but he hurried on as fast as he could. Arriving at the tower, Thomas saw a twin sister. ''Jenna?'' he named the sister's name, then walked her closer.

Iris stroked Jenna's shoulder gently, frowning sadly as she watched her friend cry. She was sad to see Jenna so sad, but was glad Nicole agreed with her on what Jenna should do. While Iris understood that Nicole wanted to get Daintree back, she also understood why Jenna didn't want that. "It's okay, we'll just... ignore him, we'll pretend he doesn't exist." Iris said. "You'll find someone much better." She then said. "And in the meantime you'll have us to have your back." She said softly.

Nicole gently hushed Jenna when she started crying, making a sad face along with her friend. She'd just promised she wouldn't jinx Daintree, and she could understand it would make Jenna feel bad, but it was hard not to want to with Jenna so obviously miserable. "That's right, you're way too good for him anyway," She said assertively. Nicole felt a little bad that she'd likely be busy with Eric during Valentine's to check in on Jenna, but hopefully Iris would keep an eye on her. "Why don't you have something to eat, it might make you feel better," She added, nodding to the food on the table, hoping it might distract Jenna from her tears.

"I will try do that" She take deep breath and stoped crying. Jenna don't wanted her friends feel bad for her."Thanky so much gays for being there for me. Eat, sounds good and let's go!" Jenna smiled her friends and hugged them and she was blessed that she have Nicol and Iris. She was so much gratefull for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back