Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pine Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
While Xinyi had enjoyed extraordinary luck through almost all of his deliveries, the last one had proved more challenging. It had taken him almost an hour to try and find the older girl. Unsure if he would be right this time, he jogged up to another older girl and tried to get her attention. "Excuse me," Xinyi huffed. "I'm looking for Iris Van Houten?"

Iris had been lost in thought when a boy suddenly came up to her. She blinked when he said he was looking for Iris, wondering for a moment if he was trying to pull a joke. "Oh, I'm Iris actually." She said after a moment. "That's a coincidence."

Xinyi let out a sigh of relief and held out the yellow rose with its note. "Not really, I've asked dozens of girls already. I'm just glad I finally found you," He gave her a tired smile. "I'm sorry it took so long, I've been looking for you for almost an hour now,"

Happy Valentin's day Iris!

Jenna

Iris smiled apologetically. "Oh, sorry. Glad you found me now though." She said, taking the rose from him. She opened the note and smiled at the sweet message from Jenna. Then she folded the note again. "Good luck with your other deliveries."

Xinyi smiled shyly at the girl. "Thank you. Happy Valentines!" He waved to her and hurried away, not mentioning that she had been his last delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back