Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
undefined
Wand
Bloodwood 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Selene had an idea as to where the next recipient would be. Iris was sort of a friend of hers they had boned a couple of years ago over divination. and that was where she was going to now. she wandered up and down a couple of the aisles before she spotted her. "Hey Iris. happy Valentines day. I have a rose for you" she said as she reached the girl.

@Iris van Houten (the title comes from this song roses/lotus/violet/iris)

Iris had been pleased to receive a rose, but she was pretty glad not to be delivering roses this year. She had enjoyed it last year, but it had been a lot of work, and now she had some more time to study. Iris was trying to find a book she could use for her homework, when she was approached by Selene. Iris looked up and smiled. "Oh, hi Selene. You do?"

Selene was glad that iris was an easy rose for her to give. 'Yes I have a yellow one for you. How is your day going" she said as she handed her friend the flower. "you are not doing deliveries today? how is your day going" she said.

note said:
You're the best! Hope you have a wonderful day!
-xoxo Poppy

Iris took the rose from Selene and smiled. "Thanks." She said. "And no, not this time. I did it last year with my sister, but she didn't feel like it this time." Iris admitted. "And I figured I could use the day for other things too. I remember it taking a lot of work." She said, unfolding the note. She smiled at the message inside. "My day is going fine, I've received two roses today." She told her. "How about you?"

Selene listened as Iris said that her sister didnt wantto do it this year. she wasnt sure is lars was doing roses this year either, she hadnt spoken to him about it. she was glad that iris was pleased with her rose. "I never thought of doing roses with helia. i don't think it would be as good to do it with her. she would start to take over and spoil my process" she said. she had done her first deliveries as a way to get out of her shell a little bit. to give her a reason to talk to people she didnt know. her first year doingthem she had asteria in the basket to give her coursage. now she actually looked forward to the deliveries.
she was pleased the iris had received two roses. she hadn't revieved any in her third year and it had really upset her. this year she would not be ending the day empty-handed. "Only one. a red one from nell" she said blushing slightly. her girlfriend has sent her a red one which was really nice. she had put it safely in their dorm but kept the note in the inside pocket of her robes.

Iris smiled a bit at Selene. Her relationship with her twin didn't sound entirely different from Iris' with Emma. From what she knew about Selene's sister, she was also a lot more outgoing than Selene herself. She could only hope for the older girl that her twin was a bit less reckless than Emma was. "We didn't do all of it together." She admitted. "But we did both sign up and helped each other out a bit." She said, remembering how it had been last year. She smiled at Selene talked about the red rose she had gotten from her girlfriend. Iris had never thought much about dating, but what Nell and Selene had did seem pretty nice. She just couldn't really see herself that way yet. "Oh, that's lovely." She said earnestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back