OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Ajaccio had been at the yuleball for a while. He was rather happy with it too. He liked being at the events early, he always got a real flavour of them. But he was there to take pictures and eventually be able to spend some time with his date. He was a little put out that in the random pairings he hadn’t ended up with who he wanted to go with, but he knew that was the gamble he made, and without speaking to her about it, how was he supposed to let her know that he was even interested. He knew he’d have fun with Iris she seemed fun. He just knew if he could’ve picked it would’ve Nicole. But there was time for that, there was the valentines dance. He noted the room had filled up quite a bit and he headed to front of the hall, knowing Iris was likely to be there soon and they could get started on having some fun.

Iris wasn't entirely sure why she had signed up for the blind dates this year. She had never been that bothered about not having a date to any of the dances, and she hadn't ever really felt all that compelled to date anyone in her year. But there was a part of her that worried about missing out on things, things her classmates were experiencing around her. Even her sister had asked out a boy in her house, and Iris had seen how excited Emma was to go with him. Iris hadn't been disappointed with the result of the blind date matches, she liked Ajax, but she also didn't really think she would like him that way. But that didn't mean they couldn't have fun. She arrived at the Great Hall and smiled as she spotted Ajax. "Hi!" She said, waving. "Hope you didn't have to wait long."

Ajaccio looked towards Iris as she approached him and gave a little shrug, ”Not at all! You look beautiful Iris” he said with a warm tone. He liked iris though he maybe didn’t know her as well as he’d known others on the list but that wouldn’t make this a bad thing. ”Full disclosure I might have to occasionally duck away to do Accio related things but otherwise, i’m all yours!” he said, he smiled at her and held out his arm to her. ”What do you wanna do first?” he wouldn’t what they started with, dancing or snacks. It be good fun regardless.

Iris smiled at Ajax' compliment, smoothing down her dress. "You look nice as well." Iris said softly, looking around to see if she could spot any of her friends or her siblings. "That's okay, I understand," she said with a smile. "Maybe we can start by dancing?" She said, glancing over at the dance floor which was still relatively empty for now. Dancing seemed to be what you did with a date, and Iris felt like it would be fun.

Ajaccio gave a bright smile at the compliment, before nodding. There weren't too many people dancing yet but it would only be a matter of time until they did. He nodded, "Dancing sounds good!" he thought dancing would be easy for them. The song was quite high paced so it might it easier to dance to it. He began dancing, "How've you found OWLs so far?" Ajax asked.

Iris followed Ajax to the dance floor and started dancing with him. She was pretty glad it wasn't a slow romantic song, which might make things a bit awkward. "The year is fine so far. Though I suppose we won't have it truly difficult until the exams at the end of the year. How are you finding it? And with your prefect duties on top of it?" Iris said with a slight frown. "Why did you sign up for the blind dates?" She couldn't help asking. From what she could tell, Ajax was pretty popular.

Ajaccio nodded in agreement, he didn’t think it had been too difficult, it helped on this side of the semester that he didn’t have to worry about exams, the same would not be said of the next semester. ”Same really, it’s not too much more work, the prefect duties are but they’re chill,” Ajaccio said with a wide smile. ”Honestly, it’s quicker, I don’t have a tonna of time to seek out a date, so I just signed up. What about you?” what he said wasn’t necessarily untrue. He had wanted to ask Nicole, but hadn’t got to it in time, hadn’t been quick enough and with her name on the list he had decided he might get paired with her, so what was the harm in signing up.

Iris nodded when Ajax spoke about the prefect's duties. She could imagine it was a lot of work, and had heard Lars mention the patrols before. "I figured it would be fun." She said when he asked about her. "I usually go to these things by myself or with a group of friends. I've never really gone with a date before." She said, shrugging. "I wondered what it was like." She said truthfully. "Besides, Nicole signed up too and Emma asked someone, I didn't want to be alone." She added quietly.

Ajaccio smiled at her in agreement. He did often have dates to these things but he still more often than not didn’t really count them as formal dates, they were just like going with friends. No pressure, no need to worry about anything, just fun. He then gave a little smile. ”Okay, well, let me try to make this a good date,” he said, he didn’t know how to but he felt like he owed Iris a good first date. They were dancing but not really together. He put out his hand to her so that they could dance a little more together though not necessarily more intimately, just a little more how friends danced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back