Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Nicole was thrilled it was the finally the holidays. She'd been using the break and the chance to finally have her friends over for a sleepover as an extra motivator to get her through all her exam prep, and now it had finally paid off. It had taken a little extra begging, but she'd managed to nag her dad into buying as many lollies as she could away with, and was now proudly surveying the haul in the newly annexed living room. Her parents had promised she would be allowed to keep the lounge all to herself while her friends were staying over, and she'd already have covered the rooms in pillows and blankets. She was keeping herself busy fussing with odds and ends about the room, trying to make everything perfect, so she wouldn't end up just standing by the mailbox excitedly waiting for her friends to arrive like some massive weirdo. Still, Nicole kept her ears trained for any sign of arrival at the door or via floo, humming excited as she refluffed a pillow for the fourth time.

Jenna arrived Nicol and she was happy be here with friends. Jenna was holidays spend time with Siriuss and Thomas. Bella get new puppies and her dog friend and life was good. "Hey, Nicol! Thanks for invited me! You have a grate place!" Her hands was full of sweets. There was choclet frog, iced mice for Nicol and Jenna, bertie bots, loli pops and fizbie. She also have chips and two limonade. Jen a was forgot about marshmalow and choclet but she hoped that Nicol not be forget for snacks.

Iris didn't think she had ever been invited to a sleepover before, and she was every excited. Emma hadn't been very fun company lately, as her date at the yule ball had put her in a bad mood. While Iris worried about her sister, it was nice to get away for a little while and spend times with her two best friends. She arrived at Nicole's house, following Jenna inside. She laughed softly at all the food Jenna was carrying in. "Were you afraid we'd go hungry?" She asked her Hufflepuff friend lightly. "Hi Nicole, thank you for inviting us." She then said, grinning at the Slytherin. "I brought a book with scary stories, and Fleur let me borrow some of her nail polish if we want to do that sort of thing." She said lightly.

Nicole was thrilled when she spotted Jenna, with Iris not far behind her. She'd been half worried somehow that they wouldn't have shown up, though seeing them both now she knew that was silly. "Yay, you're both here, come in," She said, enthusiastically leading them through the house to the lounge. She had to giggle at Jenna's snack horde, if only because it would look extra silly added to the pile she'd gotten as well. "We're gonna be so hopped up on sugar we won't sleep," She said a touch giddily, making a happy noise when she spotted Jenna had gotten some Ice Mice as well. "That's such a good idea, Iris. I just have a few board games," She said, moving a few things around so the girls could set their own stuff down. The idea of scary stories was thrilling, but Nicole was also a little scared about looking like a baby if she got too scared. "Maybe we can start by painting our nails first?" She asked, checking the bottles Iris had bought in the hopes that her big sister has something sparkly or maybe one of the colour-changing kind she'd seen. "We just have to make sure we don't spill it or Mum'll kill me."

"You have nice home Nicol!" She smiled and she was glad when she was here and finaly can started girls night. "When i can put down sweets?" Jenna asked her friend and then she hear Iris voice. If she didn't know Jenna and she was always hungry. "Becouse, i'm always hungry!" Jenna giggled. "I like idea about nails!" Jenna needed new collor of nails.

Last edited:
It was nice to be at Nicole's house, and Iris looked around curiously before focusing on her friend again. She grinned at Nicole, excited. "Board games sound fun!" She said encouragingly, wanting Nicole to know her ideas were great, too. She was happy her ideas of scary stories and nail polish seemed to be accepted as well, and she nodded at Nicole and Jenna as they both agreed. She took out the different colors she had brought. "These have glitter, and this one changes colors." She said, smiling as she pointed them out. "Who wants to go first? I can paint nails for you, I've practiced on my sisters." She explained. "Nicole, do you want to go first? It's your house, after all." She said with an apologetic little shrug at Jenna.

Nicole beamed at Iris and Jenna, enjoying their praise and having them both over. She was excited to have the whole night to themselves. "Imagine if we were all dormmates and it could be like this every night," She with a sigh. Iris began pulling out the different things she'd bought though, which was an excellent distraction. "Oh, so pretty!" Nicole said, excitedly sorting through the bottles as Iris set them out. "It's okay, I don't mind waiting," She said, nodding between the two girls. Honestly, Nicole mostly wanted to wait to see what colours the other two might pick. "Should we do matching or different?" She asked, grabbing one of the couch cushions and making herself comfortable. It was hard not to be a little envious of Iris having her sisters to do thing like this with. Even Jenna had a half-sister. Nicole just had a weird little brother who had to be bribed into camping outside tonight so he'd actually leave them alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back