Iris van Houten

Whimsical | Quiet | Thoughtful | Inner Eye Asst.

OOC First Name
Daphne
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Rosalind)
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Sturdy Hawthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Yellow rose for Indira Khatri

After delivering three roses to first year Hufflepuffs, Iris had someone different on her list. She was also a younger student, though, so Iris eventually found her by asking around. The Slytherin was in the library, and Iris made sure to be quiet as she approached her and gently tapped her shoulder. "Hi, are you Indira?" She asked in a whisper.

@Indira Khatri

Indi had hoped to escape most of the craziness of roses by hiding out in the library during her free time but apparently even here she wasn't free and scowled at the people talking. She was just about to complain to the librarian when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Indi jumped and turned quickly to see an older girl asking for her. "I am." she said bluntly and confused.

Iris smiled at the girl, glad she had found the right one. "Great! I have a rose for you." She said cheerfully, taking it from her basket and handing it over quickly.

Indira,

Happy Valentines Day! I hope you have a good day. Thanks for being a friend.
Bran

Indi sighed, glad it wasn't for something bad. Not that she could really think of anything bad she had done. "Another one?" she couldn't help but mumble but felt her face heat up a moment later as she realized she said that out loud. She had been surprised to get one rose, let alone two. "Uh, thanks." she said quickly and took the rose. She smiled as she read Bran's note, surprised to feel relieved that he also considered her a friend. She didn't have a lot of those.

Iris was glad the girl seemed happy enough with her rose, even though she had been surprised to get another one. Iris smiled. "I hope you enjoy it." She said honestly. "I should go to my next delivery, have a nice day!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back