Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna was happy when she get 15 years today and she was hide from Kiara and she know that she wanted make for her big party. She only for today wanted pizza and waching netflix becouse she still was a broken heart and she was hide her room where she was sty. But she know that soon came Iris and Nicol and she hoped Nicol came and she won't be mad at her. She opened right now once choclet frog and last choclet frog was for party. She hold her hand Wendall present from last year and she was a lot of thinking right now and she missed him to. She take deep breath and take sit to looked the window and think about him.

@Iris van Houten @Nicole Fisk @Kiara Wood

Jenna was totally right about Kiara wanting to throw a big party for Jenna, but it was only because her own birthday was already in September and she always celebrated it in school. Big party was her dream and Jenna could do it! So after all, Kia anyways brought a lot of decorations and a lot of home made snacks. "I hope you missed me during these days!" she entered friends house like she was coming home. They were best friends, she didn't see any reason to don't do that. Kia didn't see Jenna, so she decided to already get to work. "I am going to decorate everything without you! You know that everything will be in my style, if you don't show up!" she almost threatened Jenna and then opened her pack with red and golden balloons, she'd bring also black balloons, but it was birthday, not funeral after all. Kia threw her stuff on floor and then sat next to it. "And I won't give you your gift!" then she started to blow up first red balloon.

Jenna had wondered when she heard Kiara's voice and the girl came to the door and poked her head outside and looked at Kiara imperceptibly. It was nice that she was trying to cheer up her mood. Jenna held her hand opened choclet frog box. "I don't mind if you do that!". She know that Kiara will be amaizing job with decorotion. "What gift?" She asked with a warm smile and she take her back to other hand het little dinosaure to back her desk.

Kiara smirked when Jenna got out of place where she was hiding. Kia knew that Jenna won't let her do everything in her style even if she said that she was sure that Kia will do amazing work. "Can you tie these balloons together?" she gave Jenna one red and one golden balloon ad then smiled at Jenna. "So you want your gift after all? You have to open it without knowing what is inside, I want to see your reaction." Kia got her present and then stretched it forward to Jenna with proud smile. She bought jeans short costume and drew on them sunflowers, and also she added white sneakers, and sun flower themed box of sweets. "I feel like sun flowers suits you perfectly, it really shows your character. I hope you will like it," Kiara gave her big box with sunflowers even on it and then hugged Jenna tightly. "Happy birthday, my little sunflower!" Kia pressed light kiss on Jusantrea's cheek.

Gift

edit: added link to gift

Last edited:
Iris was happy to be invited to Jenna's birthday, even if she felt a little nervous. She was certain Nicole would be there, and knew that Nicole wasn't very happy with her right now. Iris had tried her best to be neutral in the conflict between Nicole and Connor, and it was clear that in Nicole's eyes, not being 100 % on her side made her wrong. She hoped the party wouldn't be ruined because of it, as Jenna had nothing to do with the fight. When Iris headed into the party, she saw Kiara and Jenna were there, but Nicole wasn't yet. She felt a little relieved, and waved at the girls who were there. "Hi Kiara, happy Birthday Jenna." She said brightly.

"Sure". Jenna walked closed to Kiara and help her. It was amaizing be with her friends today and forgot for a moment her own problems. Jenna finished her duty with ballons. "Of course! I want see the present. Thanky for doing this and cheer me up. I realy apriciate and pizza to be here?" She hugged Kiara and kissed her cheek and she was feel lot of better now. Her friends was here with her and that was the best present in her life. Jenna take gift from Kiara and she opened the gift. Her dream was finaly come true and she feel like a sunflower and how Kiara know that she always wanted this?" Oh my gush, how you know? That i ever wanted! Thanky my moon." She hugged Kiara again and she big hug and get tight closer her and then let her go.

Later came Iris and she turned to her and walked closer. "Thanks Iris and thanks for camming. Did you see Nicol? I just woried about her and mayby she won't came" She was feel bad for that and she hoped that she don't do a bad thing.

Kiara didn't look at Jenna while she was tying up balloons, Kiara was going for the next ones. She was shortly out of breath so she was kinda relieved when they focused on Jenna's present. "Actually this gift was for your birthday. To cheer you up I decided to decorate everything, nothing can make whole day better if there is right atmosphere! Oh, I can order pizza, if you haven't done it yet!" Kiara loved to set everything up. She was sure, that if she won't become a healer after all, she will organize weddings and another holidays. Kiara proudly stared at her friend, she was happy to guess what Jenna wanted since they didn't talk about it before, Kia just went with her ideas and associations. "AH! I'm out of breath! I just blew up balloons, I'm dying!" she dramatically put her hand on forehead and then hugged Jenna back.

"Hi! Since we are still waiting for Nicole, can you please help us? I'm blowing up balloons, Jenna are tying them together. Can you tie them like somewhere? Literally anywhere where it will look good," Kia softly smiled at Iris and then blew up her balloon again. "Oh, maybe I should turn on music? But not like loudly, just for the background." she offered while taking her phone in one hand, in other one she had unblown up golden balloon. She looked at girls over her shoulder and smiled at them.

Iris shook her head at Jenna's question. "I didn't see Nicole." She said. "I'm sure she'll be here, though." She added, though she wasn't entirely sure. Kiara asked her if she wanted to help blow up balloons, and Iris nodded. "Sure." She said, smiling. "And music sounds good too. Should I wait to give my present until we're all here?" She asked, looking at Jenna uncertainly She had seen Kiara had already given a present, but if she had to help blow up balloons she figured the party hadn't really started yet. She also worried Nicole might be annoyed if she got the idea they had gotten started without her.

"I"m glad realy i that met you a camp and it was a best summer and we need definetly do that again. Yes, i love pizza with peperoni. It is the best day ever" She smiled her best friend and she was happy person in life when she find grate and true friends. She was not alone and she was happy. Jenna giggled and she helped decuarate and she looked to ballons.

"I hope so!" Jenna smiled Iris." We can do now and later we order pizza. I know i tomorow work but we will party." She smiled.

Kiara wheezed and then tied her hands around Jenna. "You are so sweet! That camp surely was amazing. Alright, I will order it in a few minutes! If you want any sweets or snacks, or something like that. In my bag there is a lot of random stuff. I even took some games, they're only for extra situations." she pointed at her bag. She was that one person who always took all the possible stuff for any situations and also it was party! And she wanted to be the one that takes huge part in organizing.

Girl smiled at Iris and mouthed thank you!, quietly turned on song and while blowing balloons up she swayed in the rhythme of song. She didn't answer about presents, she gave hers, because Jenna asked for, she wasn't going to be the boss of everything. "Oh God, I'm out of breath!" she laughed and laid back on floor, then got up and looked around. "I forgot something," she was trying to understand what she forgot. Something just wasn't it, her inner feeling said that she forgot something.

Nicole had been finishing up one last sale at Gladrags before she could clock out and hurry over for Jenna's party. Unfortunately, the poor witch at the check out couldn't decide the extra shade she'd wanted her new cloak and Nicole had been ready to pull her own hair out while she wrestled with it. She'd finally picked a questionable shade of green and Nicole could hurry out, relieved she wasn't going far. "Hey, sorry guys, this witch at work just could not make up her mind," she said, out of breath from the jog over. "Happy birthday, Jenna!" she added, throwing her arms around Jenna and giving her a tight squeeze. "This is for you," she said, pulling Jenna's carefully wrapped present from behind her back. Her mother had offered to teach her a wrapping charm but Nicole had been determined to do it herself. The end result probably wasn't nearly as neat as her mother's would have been, but Nicole was proud none-the less.

"Oh, hey Kiara. Iris." Nicole nodded somewhat coldly at Iris when she spotted the other two girls in the room. She still wasn't thrilled with Iris' behavior back before school had ended, a lingering hurt that Iris hadn't immediately backed her up like Emma had. But Nicole wasn't about to start a fight at Jenna's birthday of all things. And at least Jenna and Kiara were here to talk to instead.

Iris wasn't sure what to make of Jenna not answering her question about the present, but she figured the girl would want it soon. She held the gift out for her to take. "Here, for your birthday." She said, smiling. Her present was wrapped nicely, but once opened the packaging would reveal a small purse with the Hufflepuff logo on it. She hoped Jenna would like it. Iris then helped with some of the balloons for a bit, until Nicole arrived. Iris could immediately tell the girl was cold to her, and vowed to act like she normally would. She gave Nicole her usual serene smile, even if it was slightly strained at the edges. "Hi Nicole, you look lovely."

"Thanks , Kiara". Jenna smiled her bestie and looked how she turner the music but she was not sure if she wanted. She slowly run closer and she know how to find her favorit music. Song and she was happy that she finded het favorit song from episode. She was somtimes use this apliciation when she was eated some pizza and looked her favorit episode at home. It was like a dream and she turned a little bit laughder.

"Thanky so much, Iris. It's looks so amaizing and thanky" Jenna hugged Iris and she take the present from her. She will do with and walked with her present every day. Then later she wss glad that Nicol finaly came. "That okey and you look realy nice and i glad you came. Thanky so much and he looks so cute. I have name for him and that it Kayson. What you think?" Jenna hugged Nicol and then let go her.

"You forgot ordered pizza with salami."
Jenna smiled.

Kiara softly smiled at Jenna and returned to her work. It won't be done, if no one will do it.

She took her bag in her lap and tried to understand what she forgot to take out. "Hey Nicole," she waved at her and greated with smile, and then looked back in her bag. She understood what she forgot.

"No, it's surely not pizza order. I was going to do it when everyone will be there, Nicole came and I am going to order. I forgot to give you this. It's not part of the present, but now it's yours. I took 'em to make room more in aesthetic, but it's up to you should we put them up." she handed Jenna her new colorful LED lights. Kiara loved to order these sort of things and these came when Kiara was at school, but she ordered them on summer holidays. Amazing life when you had work and salary. "I am going to order pizza. Is anyone allergic to something? Or maybe something specific? Pineapples? Souce? And I think we surely need second pizza, but not the same with salami. Any requests?" she asked them before leaving room. "I was going to order without phone. Smart me." she fastly took her phone and still waited for answers.

Thank you, Iris,” Nicole said stiffly when Iris complimented her, turning her attention back to Jenna instead, pleased when she seemed to like her gift. “I think Kayson’s a great name! I thought since you couldn’t take Bella to school, he might do instead,” she said, giving Kayson a little pat on the head. “Those lights are cute, Kiara, I have something similar down in my dorm. You guys are so lucky you actually have proper windows in all your dorms,” she said with a wistful sigh when Kiara pulled out some cute lights to give to Jenna as well.

Nicole was pleased to hear there’d be pizza soon as well, she hadn’t eaten since breakfast and eagerly turned to Kiara when she mentioned ordering. “Oh oh, do you mind getting plain cheese? It’s fine if not, I can just pick stuff off. I know it’s such a boring pick,” Nicole said, laughing self-consciously. Ryan always liked the weirdest stuff on his pizza, like anchovies or pickles one time, but Nicole just liked boring old cheese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back