Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
After she had somehow managed to find one of the Van Houten's on her list, Ana Sofia was keen to find the other one. It was the last rose she needed to deliver and she was pretty proud of how well her tactic had worked out. Untill now, that was. She didn't really mind having to make her way back down though, she needed to go down eventually anyways. "Iris van Houten?" She called out as she made her way through the castle, looking around to see if she could spot the girl anywhere. "Rose delivery for Iris!"

Iris was enjoying the rose deliveries, but it wasn't always easy to find the people she was looking for. She spent a lot of the day wandering the corridors, and was glad she had thought to put on good shoes today. She looked up when she suddenly heard her name being called and raised her hand. "I'm Iris!" She said, noticing then who had called her. She waved at the younger girl. "Over here!"

Ana Sofia smiled when she had managed to find the second Van Houten on her list, which also meant she'd be delivering her last rose. "Hi!" She beamed at the older girl when she had made her way over. "This one's for you." She said, holding the yellow rose out for Iris to take.

To iris.
I dont usually send roses to students. but after the talk, we had last semester in the empty classroom. I feel like you may need a few words.
don't be disheartened. life has up and downs. life can be hard and some things take work. Even though you are no longer in my class my classroom is always open if you want somewhere to practice or you are always free to call into my office if you just want someone to talk to and unload.
Professor Le Fey

After delivering a bunch of roses, it was nice to receive one as well. Iris smiled and thanked the girl as she took the rose from her. She unfolded the note and read it, touched by the nice message inside. She would have to go to Professor Le Fey later and thank her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back