Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Open after Daphne and Maiya post

As much as Nicole wanted to make fun of the decorations for the dance, she secretly thought they were rather beautiful, pausing for a moment to admire the twisting canopy of vines above. She'd been half dragging Jenna and Iris into the hall at this point, eager to get to the dance and see everyone's suits and dresses. Nicole was also eager to meet up with Ajax, but she knew she didn't want to come off too eager and it was important that she spent some proper time with Jenna and Iris too.

Jenna had let Nicole fix up her hair, though Nicole had realized unceremoniously that she barely knew what to do with her own, let alone someone else's. It had been nice to get ready with her friends though, even if it was a bit awkward getting ready in the student lounge, it was still much better than trying to squint at her appearance in the dim lighting of the dungeons again. "I um. I'm supposed to meet up with Ajax at some point," She said, turning to her friends. "But I gotta get in my girl time first, right? Do you guys wanna get a snack?" Nicole was a little worried her friends might be annoyed at her for potentially bailing on them later, but she also had been waiting all night to drop in the fact that she kinda sorta maybe had her own date tonight as well.

Jenna was ao lucky girl in the world and Nicol was make her hair look grate for special Valentin's day party. She listened Nicol word and thinking say tonhear a realy good thing. "Thanks, for make my hair look grate. I know it's short but still thanky!" Jenna smiled to hear and listened what she say next and Jenna know Nicol was grate friend for hear and she will let her go with Ajax and she also tonight have Iris. "You don't need voried about that. You can go with Ajax and we still, love you!" Jenna answered Nicol and gave her hug. "Can you say Ajax, Hey?" Hufflepuff girl asksd her and almost forgot about frienship braslet gave Nicol and Iris. "Of course! The best girl night for ever! And i almost forgot. I have a friendship braclet for you both. Sure, i'm a little hungry" Jenna smiled Nicol and she wanted see tonight Wendall but she know that she and he are good friends and later see what hapen but she still haved a hope for tonight.

Iris was happy to be at the dance, she enjoyed the decorations, and looked up at the falling rose petals with an eager smile. She happily headed over to her two friends, who were already chatting together. She giggled as Nicole said she was supposed to meet up with Ajax at some point. She couldn't resist teasing her a bit. "First with Lysander Summers, now with Ajaccio. You're taking all the boys to these dances." Iris said with a smile, showing Nicole she was joking. "And you with Wendall, Jenna. I'm going to be by myself next time." She said with a slight laugh, though she really didn't mind. She was glad her friends were having dates, if that was what they wanted. Iris accepted the bracelet from Jenna. "Thank you." She said, giving her a hug too. "I could use a snack." She added lightly, nodding at Nicole's suggestion.

Nicole preen a little when Jenna seemed pleased with her hair. She'd been really stressed while doing it, but now that they were done and dressed Nicole was feeling rather pretty and excited for the evening. Even her nerves about maybe dancing with Ajax were lessened a little for now. It was also a relief that the girls weren't annoyed at her for ditching them at some point, though Nicole found she was a bit disappointed they maybe weren't as jealous as they could have been about it. But maybe that wasn't a nice thought.

"Oh stop, I'm not," She said with a giggle when Iris brought up Lysander as well, though she was pleased at the insinuation. "That was just as friends. Besides, you're going with us, so you're not alone," Nicole insisted, looping her arms with both girls. When Jenna pulled out some friendship bracelet's Nicole cooed, hugging Jenna back tight and slipping her's on her wrist. "Aah, Jenna you're so sweet, thank you. We'll have to make you one too, as well later," She said with a nod, before leading the group over to peruse the snack table.

Hufflepuff girl was a little shock when Iris say about the boys. Nicol was just lucky girl walk with Ajax. "Iris, got a point. You and with that cute boy named Ajax are together?"Poor Lysander brake him hear with Ajax. But she also didn't know so much about Nicol and Ajax. "You don't need vorie, i'm not sure about this and mayby Wendall have today another plans" She told Iris a little sad voice and looked with sad eyes on the ground. Jenna hoped seen Wendall tonight to. "That's cool!" She wanted also look a little Nicol and see what happened with Ajax and her and mayby there is something more.

She smiled when Nicol and Iris say thanky to hear and she gave her both hugs. "Don't vories i made tree braclets. When we all be the same" Jenna have lot of time her coomon room and she made Braclet Jenna gave this Iris first and Nicol then she third braclet make her hand.

Iris smiled a bit. "I was just joking, Jenna." She said gently. "Nicole and Lysander just went as friends." She paused. "Are you and Ajaccio going as friends too?" She asked her with interest, curious about the situation. Iris squeezed Nicole's arm as she took it, and she followed the two girls to the snack table. "I don't mind, Nicole. I was just joking. I am glad i can be with you guys." She beamed. "These cupcakes look good." She added, gesturing to cupcakes with pink frosting. "Do you guys want one too?"

"Right, just as friends," Nicole affirmed again, feeling her face flush when Jenna referred to Ajax as a "cute boy". He was kind of cute in a scruffy, careless kind of way. "I um. I'm not sure," Nicole answered honestly when Iris asked if she and Ajax were also going as just friends tonight. "I think so? Maybe. We never said it was a proper date or anything," Nicole was pretty sure if you really wanted to make it count as a date, you should say as much, and neither of them had. So it had to be as friends. "If Wendall doesn't decide to show up and dance with you it's his loss, right?" She said, patting Jenna's shoulder consolingly. Jenna had seemed so excited about just going with her and Iris tonight but Nicole wasn't surprised to hear she was still pretty hung up on Wendall.

Nicole had been soon focused on getting ready for the dance she'd barely eaten dinner, so the cupcakes Iris pointed out looked amazing. They weren't exactly a proper dinner, but Nicole figured it'd be okay for just tonight. "Ohh yes look they're so cute with the little sprinkles," She said, happily grabbing one for herself.

Ajaccio had asked Nicole to the dance, he was looking forward to it, had even put in a bit of an effort with it. The clothes were still the ones he tended to wear day to day but they were also his nicest clothes, his best shirt and he had attempted to tame the hair, it was just unfortunate that it had spent most of the day with flowers in it, so there was only so much that he could do with it. Ajaccio headed into the great hall and couldn’t help but immediately spot Nicole and her friends. Iris and Jenna. He went to the drinks table first and took a little sip, letting himself glance around the room at the different people in the hall. Once he had finished his drink he put down the glass and headed over to them. ”Hey Nicole,” he greeted her as he approached, ”Iris, Jenna,” he greeted the other two, ”How are you all doing?” he asked them, ”You don’t mind if I steal Nicole away? I’ll bring her back,” he finished with a little joke but he had an eager smile on his face.

Jenna listened her friends talking about the Lysander and Ajaccio. But she nothing say and she was thinking about Wendall
Mayby she needed askim again but why somtimes he don't ask going out our something like that. "Not sure. Can i ask you something. Girl's don't need ask go out boys our need?" She asked finaly Nicol and she wanted get it about this and understand Wendall.

"Sure, looks good!" Jenna take the cupcake and later see that Ajaccio wanted steal Nicol. Hufflepuff girl was a little sad becouse Nicol was go so fast and left her and Iris. "Hey, Promise get back Nicol?" She asked Ajaccio with a smile.

Iris smiled knowingly at Nicole. "Do you want to go as a proper date?" She asked her, curious how her friend was feeling. She then smiled at Jenna. "I'm sure Wendall would want to spend time with you." She added lightly. Iris didn't understand why her friends were so uncertain about these boys, why wouldn't they like them? They were absolutely wonderful. Iris took a cupcake, and then smiled as Ajaccio approached them. "Hi Ajaccio." She said with a small wave. "Of course I don't mind, have fun together." She said happily. "See you later, Nicole."

Nicole frowned at Jenna's question, trying to decide how to answer. "I mean, you could ask him out if you wanted to, there's no problem with that. But there's no problem not asking anyone honestly," She said with a shrug. It was easy to give the advise when she'd managed to get dates to both dances this year so far, as friends or not, but she really did believe Jenna was amazing and didn't need a date to the dance to confirm that. The same went for Iris even if she was asking uncomfortable questions about friends or dates right now. "I don't know... Can you ask me again after the dance?" She said with a nervous laugh, her laugh scaling in pitch slightly be Ajax joined them. "Hey!" She said, cringing and hoping she didn't come across overly eager. "I'll catch up with you guys later, promise," She said, making meaningful eye contact with both Jenna and Iris. They would definitely all need to discuss every little detail of the dance together later.

''Thanks, gays! But we realy need stop talking about this. Today is a ball and we need do a fun.'' Later Jenna didn't asking anything and looked how Nicol walked away and she was thinking about her. What about girls night? She didn't say anything laud about this but she started eathing and wanted forgot about this. ''What you wanna do? When Nicol is gone?'' She asked Iris with curios voice.

Iris smiled and waved at Nicole as she left with Ajaccio. She was looking forward to hearing all about the date later. It was nice that they would have fun together, and Iris was happy to spend some time with Jenna too. She linked arms with Jenna and smiled at her. "I think we should dance." She said, squeezing her arm. "Though, Jenna... if you want to talk to Wendall, that's okay too." She added quietly.

"We need go dance, let's go?" Finaly somoune asked about the dance. She smiled to Iris and wante spend more time with hear. "Mayby later, but now i'm with you and we need dance" She smiled and take Iris with Dance flour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back