Iris van Houten

Whimsical | Quiet | Thoughtful | Inner Eye Asst.

OOC First Name
Daphne
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Rosalind)
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Sturdy Hawthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Pink rose, open after Jemma Potter

For the first delivery of the day, Iris had an older girl on her list that was familiar to Fleur. So Fleur had helped her find her, pointing out the girl to Iris before leaving her to do the delivery. She knew of the Potter family, of course, but hadn't really seen the girl around much. Iris walked over to the older girl, gently tapping her arm. "Excuse me, are you Jemma?" She asked, just to be sure.

Last edited:
Jemma tended to mind her own business. She wasn’t unfriendly, but she didn’t go out of her way to make friends. There weren’t many people in the world she actually trusted, and too many friends meant more possibilities for people to leave her. Jemma was sitting in the student lounge reading when a younger girl approached her. The red head put the book down and smiled. “Yeah. I’m Jemma. How can I help you?” she asked in a friendly voice.

Apologies quick title change because I realized just now it's a pink rose xD

Iris smiled as the girl confirmed she was indeed Jemma, and Iris immediately showed her the basket of roses she was carrying. "I have a delivery for you." She said, before taking the pink rose meant for the girl out of her basket and handing it to her. "Here you go, but there is no note."

Jemma looked at the younger girl with surprise as she handed her a pink rose with no note. "No idea who sent it?" she asked. "Pink means a crush?" she asked, amused at the idea. She had no idea who would have sent her such a rose. Maybe someone would clue her in later.

Iris shrugged hesitantly. "I don't have any idea, I rather hoped you did." She told the older girl, as she really had no clue. "Pink does mean a crush, or maybe admiration." She said with a nod. "Sorry that I don't have more information for you."

Jemma smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "No. I don't know. Maybe someone will claim it later. Or maybe it's just a nice surprise." she said to the other girl.

It made Iris glad to see that the girl didn't seem too concerned about not knowing who had sent the rose. She liked the girl's attitude, and Iris smiled at her. "That's true." She said, nodding. "Sometimes we should just take the surprises life gives us, I suppose." She then adjusted the basket on her arm. "I think I should go on to deliver the next one, now." She admitted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back