Iris van Houten

Whimsical | Quiet | Thoughtful | Inner Eye Asst.

OOC First Name
Daphne
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Rosalind)
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Sturdy Hawthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Yellow rose, open after Elsie Baros

Iris was vaguely aware of who Elsie Baros was, because she was an older student in Ravenclaw. Iris managed to find her by herself this time, and headed over to her quietly, moving past a few groups of people chatting in the corridor to tap the girl on her arm. "Sorry, Elsie? I have a delivery for you." She said to the older girl, looking for the correct yellow rose in her basket.

Elsie was deep in conversation with Rowan and didn't immediately notice anyone was talking to her. Rowan pointed her attention to the younger girl and she looked over her shoulder to see one of the younger Ravenclaws. "Oh, sorry, Hi... Iris?" She vaguely recalled hearing her name at some point. "That's great, I love roses." She didn't but she didn't hate them, they just weren't her favourite flower and she had been expecting a couple today. She'd already received roses from Rowan and from Zennon that morning.​

Iris was a little startled when the older girl knew her name, but quickly smiled at her. "Here you go." She said, handing over the yellow rose that was meant for her. "I hope it's a good one." She added, making sure the note was attached before handing it to the older girl. She always liked seeing the reactions, so she hoped the girl would be happy.

To my favourite runes buddy, you make that class worth attending!
Always got your back Els, don't forget that.

Loads of love, Elio xx

Elsie smiled back at Iris as she took the offered rose and note and checked who it was from. “Awh,” she said, looking at it. Elio was honestly such a sweetie, it was why she trusted him with Rowan. Rowan needed someone in her life that could help guide her, Elsie couldn’t always help, so maybe Elio would be able to step in where she could not. “It’s lovely, thanks for this.” She grinned. “Did you want to read it? You probably don’t know him but maybe it’ll make you happy too!” She offered, holding the note up for the younger girls inspection. Aside from Rowan, Elio was definitely her favourite Gryffindor.​

Iris was happy that the girl seemed pleased with her rose. She arranged the ones she had left in her basket, ready to move on. "No problem." She said brightly. Iris was surprised that the girl wanted her to read the note, but leaned in to look at it as she held it up. "It's very nice." She said after a moment. "But I should go on now, if you don't mind." She added apologetically. "Have a good day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back