A N A L E I
L O U W

tumblr_p6wqaereeO1qeqbn9o8_400.gif

Falling to fast to prepare for this
Tripping in the world could be dangerous

Full name: Analei Louw

Pronunciation: Anna - Lay / Low

Name Meaning:
Analei - Derived from a mixture of her parents names, Annabelle and Lee, yet it is not a name that has its own meaning yet. With Annabelle meaning 'Joy or Beautiful', and Lee meaning 'dweller of the wood', the two names together could create the meaning of 'Joyful dweller', or 'Beautiful wood'.
Louw - It is an abbriveation of Dutch/Flement word, Lourens. Dutch surnames are often prominent in South Africa as Afrikaans is derived from Dutch. A variant of the word means Lion. In Old French, it is a variant of Loup, meaning Wolf.

Nickname(s) or Alias: Analei doesn't have many nicknames, she suspects it's because her name is too short, or that her mother is nicknamed Anna.
However, she is called 'Gem' by one of her best friends, Zennon, because she's "precious to him".

Birthday: 14 September 2034

Sexual Orientation: Analei is heterosexual, and has a strong interest in boys.

Nationality: South African

City or town of birth: Pinetown, Durban

Currently lives: North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand

Wealth Status: Analei's family come from an upper middle class environment in South Africa. The exchange rate has made money a bit more tight, especially while her father searches for a job, but they are not hard done by in any sense.

House: Though it is smaller than what they had in South Africa, Analei's parent's house is large by Auckland standards. Analei has her own room, and there is also a study and guest bedroom. The House also has a pool, and spa attached. House

Previous House: In South Africa, The Louw's house was large. They had security fences all around, but they were still broken into a couple of times. The house had tall ceilings, which Analei loved, and included a pool. Analei also had her own ensuite. House

Languages spoken: Afrikaans, English

Native language: Afrikaans

Relationship Status: Engaged (Edmund Westwick)

Everybody circling, it's vulturous
Negative, nepotist

Playby: Lili Reinhart

Height: Below average. Analei has always been on the shorter side, but it's never bothered her much. She is not the shortest by far, but could stand to grow a few inches.

Weight: Average

Hair colour: Analei's hair is dark blonde, her roots darker than the ends of her hair.

Hairstyle: Usually up in a messy bun or ponytail.

Eye colour: Analei has green eyes, which match her fathers. Her mother has blue eyes. Her eyes have flecks of blue.

Tattoos: None (yet). Analei has no immediate plans of getting a tattoo, but would not be opposed to the idea.

Piercings: Analei's ears were pierced when she was 5.

Preferred style of clothing: Analei prefers simple clothes, and nothing too fancy. Though she does enjoy getting dressed up every now and then, comfort is the most important to her. Analei loves high buttoned up tops, often with a collar. In winter, Analei loves cuddling up to warm and cosy jumpers. She has a thing for socks, so has plenty of socks that she wears in both winter and summer. Analei is not a fan of skirts, so would never wear one unless she was going somewhere fancy; but even then, it's a dress instead.

Jewellery/accessories: Analei always wears earrings - usually always studs. She has a simple, silver necklace from her father but she treasures it more than wears it.

Everybody waiting for the fall of man
Everybody praying for the end of times

Smoker? Analei's dad smokes in secret, but he always tells her how bad it is. She doesn't quite understand the implications of it yet, but has never smoked herself, as she is still too young.

Drinker? Analei isn't opposed to a drink or two, but doesn't drink regularly.

Allergies: Analei is allergic to bananas and strawberries. In mild cases, her throat gets itchy and she gets a small rash on her neck. In extreme cases, her throat will close up, and she is not able to breathe.

Everybody hoping they could be the one
I was born to run, I was born for this

Personality: Analei is an introvert. She comes across as kind and friendly, if shy, but it's only because she's trying to keep herself under control. She has a lot of inbuilt anger and irritable-ness, not for any reason but that's just the way she was born. Her parents have taught her a lot about keeping her thoughts to herself and it has caused her to be very withdrawn. As Analei is branching away from her parents, and becoming a teenager, she is becoming more self confident in herself and doesn't shy away for standing up for herself. She is quite selfish and will find her anger surfacing if things don't go her way.
Analei enjoys studying and learning new things and how to control her magic. She loves reading and she liked drawing when she was younger but has since lost the passion for it. Analei thinks studying is very important, and often overlooks relationships or things she says or does in order for her to learn what she needs to know. Once friendly with someone, Analei has no problem talking to them, but often struggles to initiate the conversation with a new person, or with someone who she does not get along with. She can hold grudges for a long time, and is wary around people that she doesn't get along with, even in a friendly situation.

Personality Type: "THE LOGISTICIAN" (ISTJ-T)
SENTINEL
CONSTANT IMPROVEMENT

75% INTROVERTED
54% OBSERVANT
69% THINKING
79% JUDGING
75% TURBULENT

Studying - Analei loves learning new things, and doing well in classes. She likes to know what's happening, and be able to understand everything. Analei needs to have the facts about everything, and learning how to take care of herself.

Books - Analei likes to read, and when she likes to wind down, and not read study books, her favorite genre is fiction.

Flying - There is something freeing about being in the air. Analei grew to love Quidditch in her First Year while watching the other games, and loves the feeling of being in the air.

Dislikes:
Not being in control - Whether its of a situation, or feelings, Analei likes to be able to be in control and know exactly what is going on.

Yuck food - Analei can't stomach foods that she doesn't like, she is unable to even pretend to like it, as it makes her feel physically ill.

Repetitive noises - Things like a ticking clock or tap dripping drives Analei insane.

Fears and phobias: Analei's biggest fear is losing control, or hurting someone that she loves. When Analei was younger, she lost control a few times, and her magic reacted and though nobody was hurt, it made Analei feel upset. This contributes to Analei being constantly scared of being a failure - or being in a situation that she can't control or foresee the outcome.
Analei is scared of having an allergic reaction, and stays away from anything strawberry or banana flavoured.

Strengths:
Devoted - Not only to her studies, but to her friends. Once she sets her mind to something, she sees it through. If she says she's going to do something, she will do it, no matter the cost to herself.

Logical - A reason that Analei likes to have all the facts, is she likes to make the most sensible decision. She is able to think straight in tough situations, and chooses what she thinks is the best option for the best outcome.

Integrity - Though Analei understands why people might hide a huge secret, or tell white lies to get out of trouble, she generally sticks to the truth. Analei doesn't like being kept in the dark, so she won't do it to other people. If someone promises something, she expects them to deliver, as she would herself. Analei always likes to try and do the right thing.

Weaknesses:
Hot tempered - Analei can quickly become irritable if people are rude, or if she is in a situation out of her control. Analei also often finds herself grumpy for no reason, especially if she has not slept well.

Impatient - Analei doesn't often like to wait for things, especially results. Waiting for test or exam results is painful for her, as she just wants to know how she did. If someone doesn't understand where she's coming from, and won't listen to her, she won't bother explaining it. Analei doesn't have time for people who don't listen to facts.

Stubborn - The facts are facts. Analei isn't likely to listen or believe in any ideas that aren't supported by the facts. While she will listen if someone else has contradicting facts, it is hard for her to accept that she is wrong. Analei also believes that things should be done by the book, and if they aren't, it puts her off.

Pet Peeves:
People who litter
Being laughed at
Laziness

Virtue:
Diligence - Persistence, Effort, Ethics

Vice:
Wrath - Anger, Rage, Vengeful

Motivations: Analei is motivated by her love of study, and her will to know more. She can never know enough, and is always pushing herself to better herself in some way. Analei will discover that she can use her knowledge to help people, which will only push her to try harder.

Goals and Ambitions: Analei dreams of being an Auror. Before attending school, she liked the idea of being a scholar, or Professor, but her need for structure and her hot tempered attitude pushed her away from teaching children and towards helping 'save the world'.

Favourite colour: Analei loves the colour yellow, if only because it represents her House.

Least favourite colour: Analei is not a fan of orange.

Favorite season: Analei enjoys winter the most, as it gives her an excuse to stay inside, and being cold is better than being hot and sweaty.

Taste in music: Analei loves classical music, anything that is soothing and peaceful. She loves the sound of a piano.

Talents/skills: Apart from being decent at flying, Analei has no other talents or skills.

Love style: Storge;
Your idea of love is more of a type of friendship than the stereotypical version of love. It is a slowly-developing affection and companionship which grows out of friendship. For you, love is slow, cautious, and deep. It is communicated in the little, everyday gestures, not in the giant public displays of affection. You have to make sure you trust the other person wholeheartedly before you share your life secrets with them. You believe that love is not for show, but a private thing. For you, love and commitment are inherently one and the same.

Run me like a racehorse
Pull me like a ripcord

Mother and Relationship: Analei's mother's name is Annabelle Fourie. She grew up in Dolphin Coast, which is an hour out of Durban city. She attended Uagadou, where she met Lee. The two didn't date at school, but when they met again a few years later, they fell in love. Annabelle is a lot more strict and by the book than Lee, and while that taught Analei a lot, it also made Annabelle more strict and more distant from her daughter. Annabelle is often embarrassed of Analei, as Analei used to have a lot of emotional breakdowns, which led to them not being invited to places anymore. This definitely caused a strain on their relationship, as Annabelle started feeling resentful towards her daughter for being excluded.

Father and Relationship: Analei's father's name is Lee Louw. He has a very different relationship with Analei. He grew up in Pinetown, Durban, and also attended Uagadou. While Lee was sad that Analei couldn't attend Uagadou as well, he knew it was a good idea for them to move to New Zealand, as he has a brother that also lives on the North Shore of Auckland. In South Africa, he helped his parents run their own Elephant farm, so it was hard to give that up and begin looking for office jobs in New Zealand. However, he doesn't think badly or negatively towards Analei because of this. He always encouraged her to let her emotions out rather than bottling them up. Lee was the parent that Analei would go to if she had any problems, as he was good at calming her down and he helped encourage the softer and more compassionate side of her to blossom.

Siblings and Other Family Members:
Andre Louw - Uncle
Izaak Louw (nee Olivier) - Uncle
Ruby Maeve Louw - Cousin

Partner/Spouse: Enaged to
Edmund Westwick

Children: [None]

Pets: In South Africa, Analei had a pet rabbit, but had to give it away before moving to New Zealand. In New Zealand, she was given a Half Kneazle as a pet from her father. She called him Spider, and he stays with her parents.

First Kiss: Marlowe Moors at the game of Spin the Bottle

First Crush: Simon Vanity.

First Love:
Edmund Westwick

Past Relationships: [None]

Break me down and build me up
I wanna be the slip, slip

Patronus: Horse
You're loyal, smart, and willing to take risks for the sake of your friends and family. You're an underrated badass and enemies should be cautious of your hexing skills.

Patronus Memory: Having an outdoors picnic with her parents, when they all got along well.

Animagus: Bobcat
You are clever, hard-working, and sensible. You are a stickler for rules but people respect you because you always have an answer to something. You are happy hanging around your closest friends and you are someone who many people want as a friend. You are known for your compassion and your unwavering determination to stand up for what you believe in.

Boggart: Someone upset, hurt or dead because of her.

Blood Status: Mixed blood.

Wand and Description: Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core

Great care was taken in crafting this wand's wood to spiral to its point, giving it a beautiful aesthetic quality.

On the shorter side of things, this wand offers excellent control and aim - easily an extension of one's own arm.

A solid wand for any witch or wizard - easy to use, and highly dependable.

A complex wand capable of the most advanced magic, Elm does not often make a mistake or fuddle a spell - it is highly dependable to a well matched master.

Phoenix tail feathers are not easy to come by. The animal is known for its versatility, making wands with this core useful for wand casters who seek to become good with different types of magic.

Hogwarts House and Feelings: Analei is in Hufflepuff. She loves her House, and is glad she was sorted with such lovely people; she definitely wouldn't want to be in any other House.

Zodiac: Virgo - Virgo is the sixth sign of the zodiac, to be exact, and that's the way Virgos like it: exacting. Those born under this sign are forever the butt of jokes for being so picky and critical (and they can be), but their 'attention to detail' is for a reason: to help others.

Element: Fire - You are passionate, strong and bold. Your determination and vision iare who you are to the core and you won't let anyone influence you otherwise. You're independent and responsive when need be. You are a bit brash, and sharp tongued. You could stand to be a little less selfish when dealing with others and trying to find the more calm or peaceful approach to things rather than what gives the most 'drama'. Aside from that you are seen as a respectable source. You are often misunderstood and few seem to be willing to get to know you past your flame. But you are fiercely loyal to those whom you deem fit to your morals.

Regrets: Analei often regrets her angry outbursts. Her biggest regret is her tantrum in a Muggle Supermarket where she made the milk bottle explode.
During her Third Year, Analei has regretted sending roses at Valentines Day and has resolved to not send anymore.

Secrets: Analei keeps the fact that she had a lot of magical outbursts as a result of her temper to herself. While she believes honesty is the best policy, there are definitely things that can be kept to yourself, and she would never betray a friend's trust.

Last edited:
tumblr_p6wqaereeO1qeqbn9o2_400.gif

What is your real name, birth name, and the name you use most often?
"My name is Analei Louw, and I - uh, go by Analei."

Do you have a nickname? What is it, and where you get it?
"No, I think my name is too short to have a nickname for it. I wouldn't mind one, but I'm not that fussed."​

What do you look like? Be as descriptive as possible.
"Oh, well, I have dark blonde hair, and green eyes. Um, my hair goes past my shoulders but isn't that long. I often wear it up, especially if I'm studying. I don't really have any freckles or markings...I'm kind of average looking."

How do you dress most of the time?
"I like to be comfy, so usually whatever I feel like on the day. I like high button tops, so I wear a lot of those. I also love socks, so I usually wear socks.​

How do you "Dress up"?
"With a dress, and maybe some little heels? Maybe a nice top?"

How do you "Dress down"?
"Um, I'm not entirely sure. Pajamas maybe."​

What do you wear when you go to sleep?
"Pajamas? Doesn't everyone? If it's hot I like nighties, but if it's cold I love onesies; they're so cosy!"

Do you wear any jewellery?
"Only earrings, sometimes a necklace from my dad but not usually."​

In your opinion, what is your best feature?
"Oh gosh, um, my hair is usually nice? I don't have to do much with it so that's good."

What's your real birth date? What age are you at the time of this interview?
"Fourteenth of September, 2034. Uhm - Eleven."​

Where do you live? Describe it: Is it messy, neat, avant-garde etc?
"Our house is really spacious, but also very neat. My mom doesn't really like messes, so things are quite ordered and tidy."

What is your most prized mundane possession?
"I guess the necklace from my dad? I don't think it's mundane, but I don't wear it often. It's just a simple silver chain with a small heart."​

What one word best describes you?
"Haha - grumpy!"

What was your family like?
"I really do have wonderful parents. Though my mom and I don't always get along, she has done a lot for me. I don't know my cousins too well, but I'm sure I'll get to know them more eventually. I love my dad with all my heart. He is the best person in the world."​

What is your first memory?
"It's a memory of a dream I had, I was supposed to clean up my toys outside but by the time I went to do it, it was dark and there were all these wolves. I woke up quite scared."

What was your favourite toy?
"My child broomstick - I loved to fly around the house."​

What was your favourite game?
"My dad and I always used to play the Letter Game - we had different categories and we had to fill the categories with a certain letter of the alphabet."

Who was your best friend when you were growing up?
"I didn't really have a best friend. I was home schooled until Hogwarts, so didn't meet a lot of other children. Now I have Zennon and Arvel though. They're my best."​

What is your fondest childhood memory?
"I don't think I have just one - probably all the times I played games with my dad, or when my mom helped me learn how to ride my broom."

What is your worst childhood memory?
"Oh, well, I'm not proud of it. I - uh - lost control of my magic when I was younger...I accidentally exploded a milk bottle in a store. My mother was so angry and the Ministry had to get involved because there were Muggles around...it wasn't great."​

What hobbies do you have?
"I read a lot. I love to learn about new things so I try to read something I don't know about every day. Otherwise fiction books are pretty fun too. I like flying as well."

Who is your worst enemy? Describe them and why you don't get along.
"Ugh, Jacob Kingsley. He's a Gryffindor, and he just - he's so mean! Everyone likes him which makes it worse. He's definitely trying to turn people against me, especially Zennon, and he doesn't like to help. We just don't get along, and he's rude! He drives me insane!"​

What annoys you more than anything else?
"Laziness. When people don't bother or care or even try."

What would be the perfect gift for you?
"Umm, a new book!"​

What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
"Snow. Definitely snow. We didn't get it in Durban, or even in Auckland, so I love when I do get to see it. It's so pure and pretty."

What time of day is your favourite?
"Mid morning - when I'm properly awake and my brain is at it's best!"​

What kind of weather is your favourite?
"I love the snow, and the rain. Winter is my favorite because I hate being hot and sweaty. Being able to cuddle up by the fire, or have snowball fights are the best."

What is your favourite food? What is your least favourite food?
"I love a good steak, especially at barbies - sorry, barbeques. My dad makes the best braai! I really don't like bananas, and not just because I'm allergic to them. They taste so gross and the taste stays in your mouth forever!"​

What is your favourite drink?
"My mom makes a hot chocolate with some cinnamon in it. That's the best."

What's your favourite animal?
"Cats!"​

Do you have any pets? Do you want any? What kind?
"I had a rabbit in South Africa, but I had to give it away when we moved. I was really sad. But my parents got me a Half Kneazle, and I've named him Spider. I love him so much!"

What do you find most relaxing?
"Reading a book in bed, especially if I have some of mom's hot chocolate!"​

What habit that others have annoys you most?
"Smacking their mouths when they eat. So yuck!"

What kind of things embarrass you? Why?
"Oh, um, not knowing the answer I guess. I hate looking like a fool, or like I don't know things."​

What don't you like about yourself?
"Wow that's a rough question. I don't like that I get grumpy a lot. I wish I wasn't so moody."

How would you like to look?
"Maybe taller? I haven't really thought about it."​

Would you consider yourself straight, gay, bi or something else?
"I'm pretty sure I'm straight...I like a boy..."

Do you currently have a lover? Who?
"Oh my gosh, awkward, haha, no!"​

What is the perfect romantic date?
"Um, maybe like, a study date, or something. Or maybe we just go out, and get a milkshake or something? I don't know."

Describe the perfect romantic partner for you.
"Uh, maybe just someone who understands me? Is that cliche? Someone who doesn't get upset with me when I'm upset."​

Do you ever want to get married and have children?
"Yes, that would be nice."

Have you ever been in an argument before? Over what, with who, and who won?
"Plenty. Usually with my mom. She usually always wins."​

Have you ever been in a physical fight before? Over what, with who, and who won?
"No, but I know somebody who I would like to punch."

What do you feel most strongly about?
"Learning! I want to be, like, the best, at everything."​

Are you a better leader or follower? Why do you think that?
"I guess it usually depends on the situation and who I'm with. If it's something like studying, or group homework things, I'd take the lead for sure. If it was about meeting new people, or talking, I'd rather just follow someone else."

Is it okay for you to cry? When was the last time you cried?
"I mean, I guess. I hate crying, but I don't think there's anything wrong with other people crying."​

Interview questions were created by Rich Taylor, and can be found right here, originally posted by Laura Cushing. Any edits are made by Pheeb, for the purpose of fitting into Hogwarts New Zealand's world.

Last edited:
tumblr_p7gza8R8iG1qeqbn9o1_400.gif

ChildhOOD
Analei grew up in a large home in Durban, South Africa. She had no siblings, and lived with her parents. Analei started showing signs of magic from a young age, often showing up when she was very emotional or angry. Analei always struggled to control her emotions, and the mixed advice from her parents didn't help; her mother told her to conceal her emotions, to learn how to control them and how to control herself. Her father on the other hand, thought that she should be able to express herself however she wanted to. With two conflicting views, Analei often found herself bottling everything in, as she didn't want to be a burden or embarrassment. This often meant that she exploded, her emotions taking control; one specific incident was where Analei threw a tantrum in a Muggle Supermarket. Her mother tried to calm her, but her mother had never been very good at doing that, so it ended with Analei exploding a milk bottle. As there were muggles around, the Ministry had to get involved to cover it up. Analei's mother was furious with her, as it wasn't the first time she had outbursts. She had previously had them while on 'playdates' with her mother's friends, when the other child wasn't sharing or playing the game properly. This caused a lot of exclusion, and they weren't invited out as much any more. During her childhood age, Analei didn't understand the repercussions of what was happening, rather she was happy that she didn't have to go out, as she found it more enjoyable to stay at home. Her mother however, resented her for it and the exclusion she was now facing as well.
Analei's mother home schooled her, and while they had a lot of arguments, they do love each other. However, it was always an exciting time when dad came home from work - both from Analei and her mom. When Analei was nine, her parents started discussing the possibility of them moving overseas. Analei wasn't too happy about the decision, as she loved their home and wanted to go to the same school as her parents - Uagadou. However, their community was getting more dangerous for them, and their area and home didn't feel safe anymore. Analei's mother also wanted to start anew, and find new friends. By the time Analei turned ten, her parents had found a place and a job in New Zealand, and moved the family over.

tumblr_p6wqh6KVyG1qeqbn9o1_250.gif

First Year
The First Night - Addison Thoreau, Maggy Harrington; Analei meets her dorm mates!
Unfortunate Exchange - Brayden Chevalier; Analei has a run in with a Slytherin
Anything You Can Do - Sophia Night; Sophia and Analei try to make friends
Games - Multiple; A bunch of first years play Truth or Dare
Dungeons & Dragons: Game 1 - Multiple; Analei watches a group of students playing an unknown game.
Dribble Saints - Zennon Baros; Analei meets her now best friend at the Halloween Dance
It's a match - Isaac Kain, Sophie Wilson; Analei's attempt at making a new friend doesn't go very well.
The Final One - Jacob Kingsley, Kengi Smile; Analei discovers that she is allowed to sit at other tables
I Didn't Forget You I Swear - Zennon Baros, Gwen Owens-Lee, Phoebe Holland; Zennon comes to give Analei a gift, but their meeting is soon disrupted.
Let Down My Guard Tonight - Diana Holland; Analei tries to make conversation with another First Year at the Yule Ball
Through the Tulips - Grayson Wolfe; Analei finally meets a nice Gryffindor
The Stands - Multiple; Analei watches her first Quidditch game and falls in love.
Quiet Badgers - Emilia Manning, Maggie Ryan Rosendale; Emilia and Analei bond over their fear of the DADA Professor, and discuss classes
Rose for Analei! - Tomas Wode; Analei receives a surprise rose from a friend
Some Kind of Ridiculous - Zennon Baros, Jacob Kingsley - The three meet up at the Valentines Dance and the tension between Jacob and Analei grows.
Homework?! - *Professor Monty Pendleton - After a few weeks of no homework, Analei takes matters into her own hands to ensure she stays on top of her work
Why Would You Do That!? - Zennon Baros; Analei drags Zennon out to help her complete the scavenger hunt set by their Professor
Collapse - Multiple; Professor Pendleton collapses in the Entrance Hall, and Analei rushes to get help
The Real Story - Arvel Ayers; Arvel and Analei discuss Pendleton's collapse
UHhhhh - Arvel Ayers, Clara Hayes, Zennon Baros - The crew try to sneak in to see how Professor Pendleton is doing
We Did Good - Multiple; Analei joins the Hufflepuffs on the party after losing the Quidditch Cup.
Keys - Edmund Westwick; Analei investigates where the beautiful music is coming from
Seeing Stars - Jacob Kingsley, Zennon Baros; After their Astronomy lesson drama, Jacob isn't too fond of Analei, and Analei assumes the worst
My Doppelganger - Sam Mackintosh, Maggy Harrington; Analei runs into someone who looks creepily familiar
Whispering - Zennon Baros; Zennon and Analei send notes during their Potions lesson

tumblr_p7vufnRlgn1qeqbn9o1_540.png

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_p6wqh6KVyG1qeqbn9o4_400.gif

SecOnd Year
New broom! - Syrus Stilinski; Analei buys her first broom!
Holiday Fun - Arvel Ayers; Arvel visits Analei's house in the holidays.
Much to teach you - Zennon Baros, Rowan Baros, Elsie Baros; Analei meets Zennon's sisters on the train.
Target Practice - Austin Branning; Analei gets some tips from the Hufflepuff Beater.
Hufflepuff Quidditch Try Outs - Hufflepuffs!; Analei hopefully tries out for the Quidditch Team.
Yaaayywait... - Arvel Ayers; Analei finds out she didn't make the team.
Stepping up the Game - Simon Vanity; Analei chats to her crush at Halloween.
Alone, as Always - Arvel Ayers, Geovanna Volt; Arvel is upset at Halloween ;(
The Stands - Elio Zephyr and Multiple; Analei tries to show her support for the Hufflepuff team.
Finger & A Thumb - Jacob Kingsley; Jacob and Analei have a run in after the Quidditch game, and Analei loses her cool.
Poster Making [SDA] - Multiple; Upon joining the SDA, Analei goes to make a poster for the Professors Duel.
Popcorn? - Athena Holmgaard; Analei meets a friend after starting a fire while trying to make popcorn.
Soft Yellow Petals - Rose Holland; Rose gives Analei a rose from Arvel.
Why did I even come? - Jemma Potter; Analei meets Jemma and they discuss the reasons they went to the Dance.
Y31 Dueling Match #4 - Mazikeen Roe; Analei wins her first duel.
Post-Valentine's Blues - Arvel Ayers; Arvel and Analei discuss their terrible Valentines Days
Of Mandrakes and Archenemies - Jacob Kingsley, Arvel Ayers; Jacob confronts Arvel about his Mandrake's name.
Mandrakes, Cont. - Jacob Kingsley, Arvel Ayers, Professor Monty Pendleton; Monty steps in before a fight breaks out.
Did I Do Something? - Emilia Manning; Analei gets angry at Emilia for being friends with Jacob.
Y31 Dueling Match #31 - Sage Havelock; Analei wins her second duel.
Once upon a Time - Winnie Marsh; Analei and Winnie bond over her cat.
Y31 Dueling Match #35 - Diana Holland; Analei wins the Dueling Competition.
The Journey Home - Arvel Ayers, Wendy Bell; Analei and Arvel are joined by Wendy on their way home.

tumblr_pn5s6wKM621qeqbn9o1_1280.png

tumblr_p6wqh6KVyG1qeqbn9o2_400.gif

Third Year

Y32 Hufflepuff Quidditch Try Outs - Hufflepuff!; Analei tries out for the Quidditch team again.
Caught Up - Simon Vanity, Charlotte Harper; Analei's declaration doesn't go the way she planned.
Frozen Hearts Break Easily - Multiple; Analei tries to help comfort Diana after her heart is broken.
Admitting - Emilia Manning; Analei apologizes to Emilia.
Feet on the Ground - Arvel Ayers; Arvel and Analei practice Quidditch, while sharing what's happening in their lives.
A Cat Without a Smile - Winnie Marsh; Analei and Winnie meet again.
Preparations - Amber Chou Wilson; Analei meets with the Head Girl and discusses her studies.
Chords - Edmund Westwick; Edmund teaches Analei how to properly play the piano.
Hogwarts Monthly Y32 Issue - Multiple; Analei stands up for Arvel when Nixon is a jerk!
Melody - Edmund Westwick; Edmund and Analei dance, but not everyone is happy about it.
A Common Mistake - Theodore Westwick; Analei runs into Theodore, and they do not like each other.
Future Endeavors - Professor Monty Pendleton; Analei asks the Deputy for advice.
And Second, Sunshine - Cyzarine Haden; Analei receives her first rose.
Petals and Paper - Rose Holland; Analei receives her second rose.
Battered Rose - Edmund Westwick; Analei and Edmund try to talk at the Valentines Dance, but are interrupted by someone.
By the Sun and Moon - Arvel Ayers; Analei cries to Arvel about her lame love life.
Fire and Flood - Arvel Ayers; Analei comforts Arvel who is having troubles.
Spin the Bottle! - Multiple; Analei attends the game of Spin the Bottle and gets her first kiss!
Y32 Dueling Match #6 - Mazikeen Roe; Analei wins her first dueling match.
Tea Leaf Readings - Kinsey Wilde, Athena Holmgaard; Analei gets her future read by Kinsey.
Sorry Truth - Acacia Dunn, Emilia Manning; Analei and Acacia tell Emilia of Derek's attendance at the Spin the Bottle game.
Dueling Match #16 - Arvel Ayers; Analei and Arvel have their first Dueling match
Girl Talk - Winnie Marsh; Analei and Winnie chat about girly things.
Harmony - Edmund Westwick; Edmund apologizes to Analei
End of Year Feast - Multiple; Analei learns she was the top point earner for the year

tumblr_pxwqwdbkhT1qeqbn9o1_540.png

Last edited:
tumblr_p6wqaereeO1qeqbn9o4_250.gifv

FOurth Year
Hufflepuff Quidditch Try Outs - Multiple; Analei tries out for the Hufflepuff team
Shoot it True - Edmund Westwick, Theodore Westwick; Edmund and Theodore duel in the corridor
Storybook Day - Maggy Harrington, Acacia Dunn; Maggy, Acacia and Analei have a girl's day catching up
Hufflepuff vs Slytherin - Multiple; Analei plays her very first Quidditch game!
Post-Match Blues - Arvel Ayers; Analei and Arvel have a fight
Symphony - Edmund Westwick; Analei has her proper first kiss, and gets a boyfriend!
Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff - Multiple; Analei scores her first goal
Dueling Match #9 - Willow Cullen; Analei loses her first duel
Intermezzo - Edmund Westwick; Edmund and Analei go to the Yule Ball together
Nobody's Perfect - Arvel Ayers; Arvel and Analei make up
Finding - Kengi Smile - Kengi and Analei bond over a dislike of Jacob (or so Analei thinks)
Enmity - Jacob Kingsley; Analei and Jacob have another run in
Pink for Yellow - Alexis Kramer; Analei receives a pink rose from Edmund
I'm not good at this - Tres Bear II; Analei receives a yellow rose from Zennon

tumblr_pxwzylQezr1qeqbn9o1_540.png

tumblr_p6wqaereeO1qeqbn9o5_250.gifv

Fifth Year

Quidditch Try Outs - Multiple; Analei doesn't even have to try out this year!
Y34 Prefects Meeting - Multiple; Analei and Arvel are made Prefects!
Back to Basics - Zennon Baros; Zennon and Analei reconnect
The Grapevine - Winnie Marsh; Winnie and Analei write letters to each other
Never Stop Learning - Professor Jacqueline Styx (nee Burke); Analei takes the first step in learning to become an animagus
Ravenclaw vs Hufflepuff - Multiple; First game of the year!
Hufflepuff Victory Party - Hufflepuffs!; The Hufflepuffs celebrate their win
Sarabande - Edmund Westwick; Edmund and Analei attend another Yule Ball as a couple
Midnight - Arvel Ayers; Arvel is snippy at Analei for some reason
Uplifting Advice - Emilia Manning; Emilia and Analei discuss their experiences with Agony Aunt
Snake Talk - Zennon Baros; Zennon shares his secret with Analei
Sunshine Yellow - Alexei Kozlov; Analei receives a yellow rose from Emilia
From a red to a yellow - Aaren Vyhnal; Analei receives a red rose from Edmund
Bright Blossom - Emily Madison; Analei receives a yellow rose from Zennon

1425290ef557236cb890519ab76d3dbe719d3bd5.jpg

Last edited:
tumblr_ptwkft6hci1qeqbn9o2_250.gifv

Sixth Year

Y35 Club Fair - Multiple; Willow and Analei are made co-leaders of the SDA
Y35 Hufflepuff Quidditch Tryouts - Hufflepuffs; Arvel and Analei are made co-captains of the Quidditch team
I've done a bad thing - Zennon Baros; Zennon tells Analei of what he did to Arvel
Aftermath - Arvel Ayers; Analei comforts Arvel
A Cluster of Westwicks - Westwicks, Nicole Fisk; Analei meets the Westwicks at the Halloween Feast
What is said, stays at the Sanctuary - Zennon Baros; Zennon and Analei chat while exploring the Sanctuary
After Christmas Dinner and Continued - Edmund Westwick, Arvel Ayers - Analei invites two of her bests over for dinner
Red Red Rose - Malachi Ryu; Analei receives a red rose from Edmund
A rose stop on the way to breakfast - Selene le Fey; Analei receives a yellow rose from Acacia
Yellow for a leader - Lysander Summers; Analei receives a yellow rose from Arvel
Buggy Yellow - Lidiya Kozlova; Analei receives a yellow rose from Zennon
Y35 Dueling Match 28 - Willow Cullen; Analei wins the dueling competition
Looking Ahead - Edmund Westwick; Edmund and Analei go out after Edmund's graduation

8c94155644497b80acfa19f9f9599b57f580835e.jpg

12256.jpg

Seventh Year
Y36 Prefects Meeting - Multiple; Analei is made Head Girl!
Distant Expectations - Zennon Baros; Zennon tells Analei about his horrific break
Y36 Hufflepuff Quidditch Try Outs - Hufflepuffs; Analei and Arvel run the Quidditch Try Outs
Giving up Hobbies - Aonghas Fergusson; Analei asked Aonghas why he wasn't at try outs
Y36 Club Fair - Multiple; Willow and Analei run the SDA stall again
Hufflepuff Practice - Hufflepuff team; The team have a rough but successful practice
Little Changes - Arvel Ayers; Arvel has done something drastic!
Save the last dance - Arvel Ayers; Arvel and Analei go to the Halloween Dance together

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back