Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Holly Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Three more to go... He was getting rather impatient now because he wanted to know what his parents had bought him for his birthday. Tomas left April alone with her rose and continued with his deliveries. ''Analei Louw, you here?'' he asked.

Analei had spent her morning happily chatting to Zennon while he visited their House table (which she now knew was allowed) before he got called away to which she assumed was to get the rose she had sent him. It was just a friendship rose, after all he had given her a candy cane so it was only fair. The young Puff continued to munch on her breakfast, having just taken a mouthful of her porridge when she heard her name being called. "Mmmpmfff!" Analei replied, putting her hand up so they at least knew what direction to head in. What a catch. She wondered slightly what it was for, if she had gotten a rose in return from her friend.

Tomas looked up when a hand was raised and headed over to the girl. ''I've got a rose for you, but if you'd rather finish breakfast first, I guess I could wait?'' Although he'd rather not wait any longer, the Gryffindor waited for her to answer.

The boy did not seem like he wanted to wait, and luckily Analei was able to finish her mouthful quickly. "No, no, just put food in my mouth as soon as you asked. Sorry. I'm ready." She replied with a small smile. Analei wondered who the rose would be from and she could only assume it would have been Zennon, he was the one who apologized previously for not getting her a candy cane.

He took the yellow rose out of the bucket and handed it over to the girl shortly after she told him that she was ready. His eagerness to get this done might have come across as a little rude to her but Tomas just really couldn't wait to find out what his parents had gotten him for his birthday.
Dear Analei,

I hope you won't find this too much of an imposition considering the fact that we're not actually that close, but I do consider you to be a friend to me and so thought it only right to send this rose to you today. I hope you like it.

Yours sincerely,
Sophia

Analei smiled at the boy as he handed her a yellow rose, and she quickly read the note. Her smile grew bigger at what she read; it was the sweetest thing ever. She felt bad that she hadn't sent one back to the girl, but Analei vowed to find her that day and thank her. Maybe they could be better friends. Analei looked up at the boy with a smile. "Thank you. Have you got many more to deliver?" She asked, gesturing to his roses.

Tomas shook his head. ''Just two more now,'' he answered. He had never delivered so many roses before so was glad that he was almost done with them. He briefly wondered how many he would be delivering next year, as each year he seemed to be receiving more roses to deliver, but didn't want to think about that just yet.

Analei nodded her head at the boy when he replied. She didn't think she'd be able to do rose deliveries, there was no way she'd have the confidence to approach students that she didn't know, from different houses and different years. Sure, it was with a good message, and she'd have an easy conversation starter, but just the thought of it filled her with anxiety. "I hope it goes well." Analei answered him, still clutching her rose and note with a smile on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back