Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 ½ Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Ashwinder Dust Core
Yellow for @Analei Louw

Lysander hastily scribbled names off of his list of rose recipients as he found them one by one, and grinned as he finally came to another name he recognised. It was way easier to find someone who he knew by face and house, so tucking his basket of roses under his arm, he set off to the Hufflepuff table to find one of the leaders of the SDA. It was Willow he knew better of the two, but Analei still seemed just as nice. "Hi Analei! I've got a rose here for you!" He told her as he sat down, digging into his basket to produce one of the remaining yellow roses left.​

Analei was just finished her breakfast as one of the students from the DA approached her. She gave him a smile as he sat down and told her he had a rose. "Oh yay! Are you having fun?"

Lysander nodded enthusiastically, and handed over the rose he'd found. "Yeah! It's a lot of running around and looking for ages, but its been kind of find trying to figure out where people are in the castle. Like a scavenger hunt." He told her. Sometimes it was pretty boring doing circles and not coming across the people he was looking for, though when he finally did find them, it felt super rewarding. "And here's your note! It's very sweet." He told her, passing along the accompanying scrap of paper.​

You are perfect. Thanks for being my friend. I hope I don't ever do anything to screw it up.
Arvel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back