Date of Birth:
- 14 September 2034

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
- Blonde hair, natural curl
- Round, green eyes
- Average height

Personality:
- Analei is an introvert. She comes across as kind and friendly, if shy, but it's only because she's trying to keep herself under control. She has a lot of inbuilt anger and irritable-ness, not for any reason but that's just the way she was born. Her parents have taught her a lot about keeping her thoughts to herself and it has caused her to be very withdrawn.
Analei enjoys studying and learning new things and how to control her magic. She loves reading and she liked drawing when she was younger but has since lost the passion for it.
"THE LOGISTICIAN" (ISTJ-T). Their defining characteristics are integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication to duty.

Family:
- Annabelle Louw; Mother; Magical
- Lee Louw; Father; Magical

Pets:
- Half-Kneazle named Spider

Area of Residence:
- North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand

Blood Status:
- Mixed

Heritage:
- Analei is originally from South Africa, and her whole family has originated from there. Analei and her family have immigrated from South Africa to New Zealand because they felt SA wasn't a safe place to be raising their child. Although they have more ways of protecting themselves than muggles, they figured it was time for change, and since her parents had contacts in NZ they moved the family here.

Wand:
-Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core

Special Abilities:
-

Interests or Hobbies:
- Reading + Studying
- Flying

Additional Skills:
-

Strengths:
- Devoted
- Logical
- Integrity

Weaknesses:
- Hot tempered
- Impatient
- Stubborn / By the book.

Describe your character in three words:
- Introvert. Irritable. Bibliophile

Favourite place to be:
- Outside

Friends:
- Arvel Ayers
- Emilia Manning
- Edmund Westwick
- Jemma Potter

Hogwarts House:
- Hufflepuff

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
- To learn as much magic as she can, and learn how to control it.

Best school subjects:
- History of Magic
- Flying
- Transfiguration

Worst school subjects:
- Ancient Runes
- Astronomy
-Divination

Extracurricular Activities:
- Quidditch!

Graduation:

Current Job:
- Student!

Plans for your future:
- Auror

Your Patronus:
- Horse
You're loyal, smart, and willing to take risks for the sake of your friends and family. You're an underrated badass and enemies should be cautious of your hexing skills.

Your Patronus memory:
- Having an outdoors picnic with her parents, when they were all happy and peaceful.

Your Boggart:
- Someone hurt or dead, at her hands.

Your Animagus:
- Otter
You are clever, hard-working, and sensible. You are a stickler for rules but people respect you because you always have an answer to something. You are happy hanging around your closest friends and you are someone who many people want as a friend. You are known for your compassion and your unwavering determination to stand up for what you believe in.

-Bobcat
You keep things to yourself and are an excellent secret keeper. Others can trust you to not repeat their secrets to others, making you a great listener and an attentive friend. You usually lay low, but have a temper when provoked.

Mirror of Erised:
- Herself, as a strong and powerful witch.

A page from your diary:

[adminapproval=ID # 30486682]

Dear Diary,

I lost it again today. My mom says I have to "control myself." "control my temper". I don't know how to do that.
I just started the day really grumpy!! And then mom was dragging me around the store and getting really grumpy with me for no reason, and I saw this older girl and boy looking at me and laughing and I tried to tell mom and she just ignored me and so I just got really angry, it just got too much.
I don't even remember what happened but mom said that the ministry going to talk to her and I'm scared that I'll go to wizard jail. I didn't mean to do it!! I just, lost control. Dad says it's okay, it's just my magic but I think him and mom were fighting about it too. I'm just hiding in my room now. Maybe I should just leave!!! Would make life easier for them without a 'out of control' daughter.

I don't know what to do diary, can you please help me!?
Analei.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back