Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
asexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Zennon and Analei had the perfect system to find all the plants they needed in an hour, Zennon liked Herbology, but Analei did not, so they'd split the plants between them, though Zennon would be keeping an eye out for all of them should Analei miss some. He was pretty good at identifying plants, though Flitterbloom did give him some trouble. Something wasn't right though, and hadn't been for some time. At first he'd just put it down to sixth year jitters. Then he'd just thought it was about Sam and the upcoming Yule ball. After that he assumed it was that things with Arvel just seemed to be getting worse rather than better. Especially after what looked like something between Arvel and Analei back at the greenhouse. None of those things were the answer though, and Zennon was getting antsy. "Geeeeeeeeeeem," he sighed pitifully. He didn't know what was getting him so down. He barely ever saw Jake anymore and whenever he saw one of their mutual friends it was like they had another story of his love life. Why didn't Jake tell him any of these things and all he had was what others were going on about. The stuff with Onyx, that kid at the Yule ball, he'd heard weird rumours about some Hufflepuff kid too and he had a vague sense that Jake maybe had a crush on that Hufflepuff guy a couple of years ago who's secret relationship had ended abruptly in the Great hall, Christian or Bastion or something, Tristan maybe? Regardless, something was getting him down and he wanted Analei to cheer him up. "Geeeeeeem," he sighed again, laying his head dramatically on her shoulder as they walked, keeping his eye out for the plants they needed to find.​

Analei was happy to be able to spend some time with Zennon, it had been a very long time since they'd hung out, just the two of them. She just wished it hadn't come with Arvel being angry with her. She could understand his feelings, but Zennon was one of her best friends - before their fight. And she was sure what happened was just a misunderstanding, neither of them were bad people, so she hoped that Arvel would come around and forgive Zennon eventually. She was already feeling irritable and grumpy over the past week. She wondered if the Quidditch game had gone well, if she would be feeling this stressed about the exams. Perhaps it would have given her at least one less thing to stress about. Now she just looked like a terrible co-captain - they hadn't even gotten off the ground. She knew they were going to need more practices but she also knew how important exams were. She figured everyone was just going to have to practice on their own for the time being until exams were over. Analei would make sure they jumped straight back into practices as soon as the new semester started. For now, she had to focus on the upcoming exams. It was weird to think it would be the last time she had semester one exams; next year would be NEWTs, and they were just at the end of the year.
Herbology was definitely not one of her favorite subjects, so she was more than happy to do it with someone who liked it, someone she was sure would help her find all the things. Analei stumbled slightly when Zennon put his head on her shoulder, laughing as she regained her balance. "What's wrong my Slithery friend? Is it Arvel? I'm sure he'll come around eventually..." Analei said, patting his head.

Zennon shrugged as Analei seemed off in her own world before asking what was wrong with him. "Firstly, slithery, really?" He shook his head. He didn't even really know how to answer her as they walked through the park. He frowned as he looked at a plant that looked very suspicious. "Sh*t, is that Devil's Snare?" he asked, moving closer to it slowly. It didn't seem to be moving like Devil's Snare though and they surely wouldn't have Devil's Snare out in the open like this. "Oh, no, it's Flitterbloon, damn, that nearly gave me a heart attack." He said, laughing lightly and crossing the Flitterbloom off the bingo card. He moved back over to Analei and locked his arm with hers. "I don't really know... I don't... I don't think this is about Arvel, but, I can't be certain." He didn't want to think about Arvel, knowing how hard it must be for Analei having to choose between them. He'd been there, still had moments where he was there with her and Jacob, but, he'd had longer to learn how to deal with it and these days he didn't see much of Jacob anyway, so it wasn't like he had to make a lot of choice, since he would generally see Analei more. It still killed him inside though, to see them not getting along. They both meant a lot to him. "I just... I don't know, things are weird right now and nothing makes sense."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back