Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hi everyone!

Rose season Y33 is underway, and here's this year's directory, so you can keep track of all the roses you've sent and recieved this year, and read around to find all the other juicy plots!

Each [x] will link to a separate thread for each rose delivered to the character in question. This list will be updated as people PM me links to the threads they've started, so deliverers make sure to send me those links! (And tag your threads with 'rose deliveries' and 'rose deliveries y33' for ease of reading as well, but keep in mind that the tag is not a substitute for PMing me!)

A huge thank you to everyone who sent roses, and everyone who volunteered to deliver them. We're running a bit late this year, but the response has still been fantastic, and we really appreciate everyone who put their time in to make this possible. None of this would happen without all the awesome people collaborating to keep things running smoothly, so thank you all!

If there are any errors with this list, please PM me so I can see to them ASAP!

Happy (late) Valentines!
Rowan & Daphne

A
Abian Hunter:
[x] [x]
Adorah Zumwalt: [x] [x]
Aisa Hunter: [x] [x]
Alexis Kramer: [x]
Alice Holland: [x] [x] [x]
Amy Jewel: [x] [x] [x]
Analei Louw: [x] [x]
Anastasie Vernier: [x]
Aonghas Fergusson: [x]
April Ward: [x] [x] [x]
Arvel Ayers: [x]
Avaria Lockwood: [x] [x] [x]
B
Blake Irons:
[x]
C
Caelan Maxwell:
[x]
Caro Taylor: [x]
Chante Ateara: [x] [x]
Charlie Madison: [x]
Charlotte Harper: [x]
Chloe Chan: [x]
Clifton Ward: [x]
Corrine Lagos: [x]
Cullen Yeong: [x]
Cyrus Baros: [x]
Cyzarine Haden: [x] [x] [x]
D
Daintree Vaskevold:
[x]
Diana Holland: [x] [x]
E
Edmund Westwick:
[x]
Elliot Briar: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Emilia Manning: [x] [x]
Emily Hastings: [x]
Eric Holland: [x]
F
Fleur van Houten:
[x] [x] [x] [x]
G
Gabriella Davenport:
[x]
H
Harley Tsuji:
[x] [x]
Hayley Elridge: [x] [x]
J
Jace Blade:
[x]
Jackson Cade: [x]
Jacob Kingsley: [x] [x]
Jarica Ashley: [x]
Jasper Michaels: [x]
Jasper Night: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Jatin Tiwari: [x] [x]
Jemma Potter: [x] [x]
Jerara Tapsell: [x]
Joshua Toubia: [x] [x] [x]
K
Kace Corelli:
[x] [x] [x]
Kauri Tipene: [x] [x]
Kengi Smile: [x]
Kira Wolf: [x]
L
Lars van Houten:
[x] [x]
Lauren Davenport: [x]
Leda Layton: [x]
Lily Lockwood: [x] [x] [x]
Lucky Valentine: [x]
M
Madeline Kaimarama:
[x] [x] [x] [x]
Maggy Harrington: [x]
Mervyn Strangewayes: [x]
Mihail Styx: [x]
N
Nell Wright:
[x] [x] [x]
Noelle Maxwell: [x] [x]
Norton Gillespie: [x]
O
October Alcott:
[x] [x]
Onyx Michaels: [x]
P
Padme Hume:
[x]
Phoebe Holland: [x]
Professor Cyndi Kingsley: [x]
Professor Elvera Le Fey: [x]
Professor Madlyn Ateara: [x]
R
Ren Lockwood:
[x]
Rose Holland: [x] [x] [x]
S
Sapphire Michaels:
[x]
Shane Ackley: [x]
Sierra Woodlock: [x] [x]
Simon Vanity: [x] [x]
Solomon Tofilau: [x]
Sophie Elliston: [x]
Stella Wright: [x] [x]
Syrus Stilinski: [x]
T
Theodore Westwick:
[x]
Tristan Collins: [x]
Tyler Lee: [x]
V
Vader Hume:
[x] [x] [x] [x]
Violet Fields: [x]
Violeta Finch: [x]
W
William Kaimarama:
[x]
Willow Cullen: [xxxx] [x]
X
Xavier Mackintosh:
[x]
Z
Zoe Tsuji:
[x] [x]

Last edited:
Thank you so much, all who are involved!! <3 I was like 'woah so many open topics right now, this is lovely' and then realised it was rose time :wub:

Thank you guys for always coordinating this!

Also, I apologize for not sending some out. I completely forgot about this. D:

Hey guys! Just wanna say a quick thank you to the delivery people who've been sending their links in promptly. Over a hundred topics get posted for rose deliveries every year and it's a lot to keep track of to make sure everything gets delivered properly, so the directory is a really important organisational tool for us. (As well as lots of fun for lurking plots :p ) If you've posted your rose threads but haven't sent the links in to me yet please make sure you do that ASAP!

And we're all done for the year! The final roses have gone out, and the directory is complete! A huge thank you to everyone who volunteered their time and energy this year to make this event a success! In a couple of days we'll go around and check for any threads that didn't get completed for whatever reason and PM the recipients so that everyone gets their messages.

I love me some numbers, so if anyone else was curious... 16 characters RPed by 9 individuals worked to deliver 150 roses! That's incredible! Those break down into 108 yellow roses, 20 pink roses, and 22 red! 88 characters were lucky enough to receive those roses, meaning there were 27 total RPers involved in this event! A huge thank you once again to everyone involved, none of this would happen without people volunteering to deliver roses, sending in their messages, or participating in those hundreds of threads, and all of that is so appreciated. On behalf of Daph and myself, thank you so much and enjoy watching the last of the threads unfold!

On behalf of myself (and probably whole the site, too!) I would like to thank the pair of you for taking over in my absence! You've done a wonderful job and I couldn't have asked for better people to continue organising this now traditional event. It was a great relief to hear that you and Daphne wouldn't mind organising this not once but twice whilst I was away! The two of you are absolutely more than welcome to help me organise it again in the future if you'd like!

Again, thank the pair of you so much! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back