Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 9 1/2" Rigid Beech Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Open After. Red Rose for @Kauri Tipene
Signy always loved when she had a red rose to deliver, this year she had a few of them, which was great to her. She was stood outside the brotherhood, knocking loudly on the door, hoping to get the attention of one of the leaders in the room. Her rose was for Kauri, and she hoped that the note attached was something that would bring him a good amount of joy. The teen had been told he was here, so if no one opened then she could assume that the information she'd been given was just plain wrong.

Kauri's deliveries today had taken him all over the castle, and he was a little embarrassed at the realisation that he didn't know most of the younger students he was delivering to. He had decided to stop by the Brotherhood and check over the member list, suddenly paranoid that he had forgotten the name of someone he actually knew. A little startled by the loud knock, Kauri dropped his membership documents and hurried to the door, rose basket still on his arm. He smiled brightly when he saw Signy, excited for the delivery she was no doubt here for. "Hey Signy! Are you here to deliver a rose? It's only me here right now."

Signy smiled excitedly when the door to area opened and she was graced with the sight of exactly the person she wanted, "I am, and I was looking for you!" the girl took out the red rose from her basket with the associated note and held them out to him, "This rose and note are for you," she added though it was fairly evident what the rose was and who it was for. She always loved giving red roses, and Kauri who helped organise the event was more than deserving of the rose.
Kauri,

I’m glad you are my boyfriend. I’ll miss you loads and loads next year. I’ll wait for you!
Love and kisses,

Rose

Kauri's smile brightened when Signy said she was looking for him. "Oh!" Kauri said happily. He had been so busy with the organisation and deliveries that he had almost forgotten there would be roses coming his own way as well. He accepted the rose with a warm smile, heart fluttering as he realised who it must be from. "Thank you so much!" Kauri said happily, before looking down to read the card. It warmed his heart, though he felt a twinge of sadness at the reminder that Rose wouldn't be coming back to Hogwarts with him next year. He quickly put the thoughts aside though, smiling as he looked back at Signy. "Thanks! And thank you for delivering, we really appreciate everyone who volunteered!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back