Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
15" Cedar Wood with Dragon Heartstring Core
Another person that Cyrus did not know. He sighed. Cyrus asked around to see where @Willow Cullen would be. He also was told that she had some bright, red hair. As soon as Cyrus saw a glimpse of bright red, Cyrus rushed up to the girl while his basket bounced on his arm. "Hey! Willow? Are you Willow?" Cyrus breathed a little bit, wondering if, hoping that no one had told him wrong.

Willow was slightly nervous for today. After her very over the top delivery this morning where she got now fewer than three roses. She was hoping that she would not get any more. She had made it so far though the day but then she heard her name. She looked around and saw a young boy coming over to her. He couldn’t have been older than a second year. Probably first. She nodded. the one and only. How can I help? she said. Hoping that the boy didn’t. Have any more red roses for her.

Cyrus couldn't help but really admire that hair, but there was no time for that. He had to deliver her rose! He brought out a yellow rose and a note and held them out to the Gryffindor. "I got a rose for you! It is a friendship one, and I hope you like it!"
Love ya
Maze

Users who are viewing this thread

Back