Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
@Jemma Potter

Being a member of the WPC and had been delivering roses were Alexis routine that she was determined to see through. She could not somehow forgive herself that she was not able to sign up for it last year. With this in mind and a basket on hand, the Ravenclaw was on the hunt for a few students that she already knew by face or by name. The very obvious place where she could find a few was the Great Hall. She went to the Gryffindor table. Approaching Jemma Potter. "Hey, Jemma. Got a rose for you.", she announced before picking out a yellow bud and handed it to the girl.

Last edited:
Jemma had just sat down at the Gryffindor table when an older Ravenclaw girl approached her. Jemma didn't know her, but that wasn't exactly surprising since she mostly kept to herself. However, the Ravenclaw said she had a rose for the Gryffindor girl. She sat up straighter, excited. "Oh yeah? Cool! Who's it from?" she asked curiously as she took the flower.

Alexis smiled at Jenna before handing the card from her pocket. "I am sure you will find out from this. I did not take a peek so I guess this is a surprise for us both.", she replied cheerfully.

I hope this rose is as pretty as me. Hope it is a good one.
~ Brayden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back