Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
((Pink, open after Kace Corelli))

Kauri had delivered two roses before even having breakfast, and he was feeling great. He made his way over to the Gryffindor table, hoping to get another delivery finished quickly. Looking up and down the table, Kauri pretty quickly realised he had no idea who he was looking for. He knew most of the students in the years around his at this point, at least vaguely, but Kauri didn't really recognise many of the younger students anymore. So he turned to just calling out, cupping one hand around his mouth and holding his basket of roses high. "Kace Corelli? Is Kace Corelli here?" He called out happily.

Kace heard his name being called out and shot his hand up waving it to get Kauri's attention. He may have grown a little bit since last year, but he felt like he still looked the same. "Kauuuuurrriii!" Kace shouted back, with his contagious big grin on his face. Kace took a bite out of his blueberry pancake and took a swig of orange juice by the time the older Gryffindor got to him.

Kauri looked over when he heard his own name, grinning brightly when he recognised a boy he was fairly sure he knew from a previous tour. "Hey!" Kauri said happily, making his way down the table to Kace. "I've got a rose delivery for you!" He picked the pink rose out of the basket and handed it over to the boy with a smile. "There's no note, but I hope you like it!"

Kace swallowed his juice fast and took the pink rose from the older boy. "Hey, what's up man?" Kace greeted, twiddling the pink rose stem that was delivered to him noteless. "Cool, I mean, who am I suppose to thank without a note?" Kace questioned out loud. "And what does this it mean when the rose is pink?"

Kauri wasn't surprised the younger boy had questions; roses without notes often brought up a few questions. He smiled kindly. "Well, it's anonymous, so I expect the person who sent the rose didn't want you to know who it was from." He said gently. "Pink roses are for admiration or crushes, so it might be a secret admirer." He added encouragingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back