🏞️ Adventurous 🌳 Leader 🌳 Dragon enthusiast 🐉
OOC First Name
Jasmine
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Pink rose for @Abian Hunter

If there was anything worse than a red rose it was a pink one, and the worst pink rose of all was one without a note. And this one she had to deliver to a friend. Well, more of an acquaintance, really, they’d only properly talked once. But he’d met Totara then, and hopefully the dragon would distract from some of the tension of this stupid rose. Maddy hoped she’d find Abian somewhere around Hufflepuff, and indeed she spotted him in the corridor outside. “Abian! Kia ora! I’ve got a rose for you!”

Abian was wandering around the corridors with his toad Angus, trying to figure out something fun to do to waste some time. He had homework piling up, but he was steadfastly ignoring that as he usually did. He looked up when he heard someone call his name, and grinned when he saw it was Maddy. Abian stopped and waved at her. "You do?" He asked.

Maddy grinned at Abian as he waved at her, and grinned wider when she noticed his toad. “Oh, hi Angus! Do you think he’d like to meet Totara?” Maddy wasn’t sure how the dragon would get on with a toad who was around the same size he was, but it could be entertaining to see. “Yeah, I do!” she added, always a little incredulous when cool people seemed surprised about receiving roses. She dug a pink one out of her basket and handed it to him. “There’s, uh. No note.”

Abian held his toad protectively as Maddy suggested him meeting her dragon. "If it won't bite or hurt him." He said, frowning a bit. "I wouldn't like that." He wasn't sure if a fake mini dragon would, but he wasn't going to risk his precious toad for that. But Angus' safety faded to the background a bit as Maddy pulled out a pink rose for him. Abian stared at her, unsure. "You're... completely sure that's for me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back