Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Asexual (Mervyn)
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Rigid Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Tail Hair Core
Leda was pretty sure she’d managed to run into the twins before, but she was never going to be able to distinguish which was which if they weren’t together. On route to the ravenclaw tower to deliver a rose, she tried to picture the creepy twins faces together. How would she know which she was talking to?

Theodore was worried about his spider lately. Victor seemed less lively than usual, and he was starting to wonder if he was sick. He had decided to take him out for some air, hoping this would help whatever it was that was ailing him. Carrying his spider, Theodore walked down the corridor and avoided as many people as possible.

Leda saw the spider before she saw the Ravenclaw. She followed his arm up and realised there was a fifty percent chance that it was the boy she was looking for. At least last year they’d been together, this year if it wasn’t Theodore she’d have to keep looking. The prefect stopped dead in front of the younger student. “Which one are you?” She asked bluntly.

Theodore was too distracted to really notice anyone around, too worried about his spider to care about his surroundings. Not that he usually paid a lot of attention to other students, but at least he was aware of them. So when someone stopped in front of him, he was startled. He stepped back with wide eyes, then glared at her. "Excuse me?" He asked, finding her question rude. "You could just ask my name." He added, frowning. He thought he and Edmund were more easy to distinguish from each other since he'd started to wear glasses, but maybe this girl didn't know that.

Leda sighed, why did everyone have to make things so difficult? "I could. And you could just tell me your name too. Besides, you're the one who wants this, not me," she replied, waving the rose in the air. It would be in his own favour to cut her some slack, the red head wouldn't have minded if the rose just ended up in the bin.

Theodore frowned at the girl, who was being very rude. But when she showed him the rose, he knew he had to have it. It was annoying, because that was just what she was saying. But it was pink, and probably from Zoe... he needed it. "I'm Theodore. Give it to me." He told the girl impatiently. Though there was always a chance this really was for Edmund, and maybe that annoying Analei had sent it. He really hoped that wasn't the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back