Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Open After. Pink rose for @Abian Hunter
Vader certainly knew who the next rose recipient was, though Vader could admit that he hadn't been a particularly good friend to Abian he was still excited to deliver the rose. Vader had taken a break since the last one, tiring himself out after delivering four roses and taking a well deserved coffee break. Now, the coffee was beginning to hit taking over from the tiredness he'd felt from a largely sleepless night, and he could get started again. He'd spotted Abian at the Hufflepuff table easily, he'd adjusted the flower crown and camera slightly before he headed over to the other boy. Vader smiled, "Abian, hey!" he greeted with a tentative smile before taking a seat in front of him, "I have a rose for you," Vader told him fishing into his basket and pulling out the pink rose holding it out to Abian. Vader definitely felt bad about the fact that he hadn't spent that much time with Abian as he had in the past, hopefully he wouldn't be too annoyed with him about it.

After getting a pink rose, Abian's mind hadn't been able to focus on much else. He was now sitting at the Hufflepuff house table, turning the pink rose without a note over in his hands again and again. Occasionally he showed it to Angus, his toad, as if he could make something of it. Then he looked around, curious if he could spot any signs of who had sent it to him. He jumped a bit when his name was sudenly called, and then smiled at Vader when he sat down in front of him. For one moment he was sure Vader was going to tell him he had sent the pink rose, but then he told him he had a delivery for him. Abian had only one moment to relax before he saw the rose Vader offered. It was pink too. Abian blinked at it, then at him. "Are you sure?" He asked, uncertain. "Like, that that's for me?"

Vader smiled and nodded, "Yeah, it's for you," he told him, as he then grabbed the associated note that went with it and held that out to the other boy too. He liked Abian and couldn't help but wondered who liked him like that. A shred of curiosity, he was beginning to realise that a lot of their year group were beginning to settle with people, were beginning to date or whatever. He didn't want to admit that his reluctance to join them was more than just being still young, "Were you not expecting a pink rose?" Vader asked.
u
r
COOL!

Abian took the rose uncertainly. "No... and I already got another one too." He muttered in response to Vader's question. He was blushing a bit, unsure what to make of it. He unfolded the note, something the previous rose hadn't even had. It was a funny one, but unsigned. Abian sighed a bit in frustration. "I don't suppose you have any secret rose deliverer information about who sent this?" He asked Vader nervously. "Or... do you think this sounds like anyone we know?" He showed him the note, blushing a bit. "I don't know." He mumbled.

Vader was surprised that Abian had received not one pink rose but two, two whole pink roses. Was everyone beginning to settle into relationships.....would it be odd if he didn't...would people think something of him... He watched the other boy as he opened the note and then looked back towards Vader, he shook his head lightly, "No," he replied quietly before looking at the note, "I don't know," he replied with a little shrug, since he didn't think he could begin to understand whose style of writing that was. "Do you know who the other pink rose was from?"

Abian's cheeks were still pink as Vader said he didn't know who had sent it. That probably crossed Vader off the list. "Oh no, how will I find out? About the other one too?" He asked, a bit distressed by the situation. Not one, but two people liked him enough to send him a pink rose. The only problem was that he had absolutely no idea who. At Vader's question, Abian shook his head miserably. "No idea." He mumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back