Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Favorite Class Charms and Transfiguration
Least Favorite Class Astronomy and Divination
Dream Job Auror
wlwomis.png

--- But every touch is ooh la la la
--- It's true, la la la

EARLY LIFE

Alexis was born in 2032 to Aria Kramer, a Chemistry professor at Durham University, and Aurick Kramer, a History teacher at the International School of Hamburg. She was the youngest of the five siblings and the only girl. The family was overjoyed at the arrival of the little girl after having four boys. The brothers were also amazed at the baby since all of them were wishing for a baby sister. She grew up knowing her family was magical but understood the need for secrecy. She had spent a part of her childhood in Germany before moving to Bristol, United Kingdom where she finished her remaining years in elementary, that is until she showed signs of magic herself. From that time on, she was homeschooled by her mother who took some time off from her teaching job. As a young girl, she had shown interest in music and books which made her parents invest in teaching her to play a lot of musical instruments, her favorites are the guitar and the piano. Her brothers also spent time with her with books and language, making the girl fluent in many languages such as Welsh, Spanish, Greek, and Irish in addition to German and English.

When Alexis got her Hogwarts letter, the family decided to reside in New Zealand, mostly with her mother apparating to and fro Bristol just so that someone will be home with her during the holidays. The brothers also took turns in coming home to see their favorite girl during the breaks. When it was time for her to leave for Hogwarts, the whole family was there to see her off, each bringing a small gift that she could bring with her to school. New school robes from Achim, School books from Adalric, stationary from Adam and her new school bag, made of dragon skin, from Armin.

wlwomis.png

--- Ooh, I should be running
--- Ooh, you keep me coming for you

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

Alexis

wlwomis.png

--- Sapphire moonlight
--- We danced for hours in the sand

PERSONALITY

Alexis is friendly and has never been shy. She may come as boastful but that is just her confident side showing through. She can easily make friends; however, other people may see her confidence as intimidating, making them feel inferior to her. She has her principles and is not afraid to stand for what she believes is right. This also makes her earn some enemies, especially when people fail to control her or make her abide by their wishes. She is also a person who is thoughtful and caring to her friends and to everyone she has personal encounters. She sees the best in everybody and does not let negativity affects her relationships with people.

wlwomis.png

--- Tequila sunrise
--- Her body fit right in my hands, la la la

EDUCATION

PRIMARY SCHOOL

PHORMS HAMBURG is a bilingual (German and English) school comprising a daycare center, preschool, primary and secondary schools. Teaching is split between both languages equally, using a total immersion method with native-speaking teachers. This was the reason why Alexis was fluent in both languages aside from the fact that her mother is British. Alexis spent her daycare and primary school in Phorms even after discovering her magic.

SECONDARY SCHOOL

Despite the closer distance of the main Hogwarts branch in Scotland to Germany, the family decided to let Alexis get into the NZ branch. With the expanding business overseas in Oceania, it would be better for the youngest Kramer to go to HOGWARTS NEW ZEALAND. Fast forward to the sorting ceremony, Alexis got into the RAVENCLAW house where the Ravenclaws are known for their wisdom, cleverness, and wit.

Lyrics: Señorita by Camilla Cabello & Shawn Mendez
Code by Arle

Last edited:
zr0AXLP.gif
rwqrQyF.gif
rwqrQyF.gif

0akK5X3.png
If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, ---
I'll sail the world to find you ---

FAMILY

DLwuC2v.png

SIGNIFICANT OTHER

30100b133c0e153784eb896834ed4545.jpg

Xavier Mackintosh
Her Favorite Guy; Dating since 2047; Engaged since 2050
Bluntly Honest; Caring; Affectionate; Supportive
"She is the most special to me.❤"

BEST FRIENDS
c750cf5361e61d53ae75b5a614b0b948.jpg

Joshua Toubia
Best friend since sorting year
Co-captain/Chaser/Prefect/Housemate
DP Journalist
"She is great, I don't deserve such a wonderful friend."
tumblr_otxk1vuixr1s20br1o6_500.png

Noelle Willow
Distant Relative by Marriage; Destined to Meet
Bros with BFF; Instant BFF
Future Professor
"She has always been the friendliest person I have ever met."

Code by Arle

Last edited:
iR44S74.gif
TPsIaYZ.gif
AMgu290.gif
kn3y0Cp.png

ZslJe6M.png

P R E - S O R T I N G

TOPIC TITLE
with
Description
Attached to the HipbonePatrick VernierIt was their first time to meet each other in front of Quality Quidditch Supplies.
Big Eyed Furry FriendRhianne CliveyOwl purchase.
Perdon!Joshua Toubia and Kendji MorgadeThree first-years sharing a train compartment on the way to Hogwarts.
A New AdventurePatrick Vernier and Lenore HarvelleAlexis bumped into Patrick again and made another friend on the train.
Hipbones Already AttachedKierra Potter and Patrick VernierWand purchase with Patrick.
We're All Mad HereAmiria Karauna, Yvette Maxwell, Noelle Maxwell, and Xavier MackintoshA not-so-friendly first encounter of one-half of the Maxwell twins.
to be added soon

T H O U G H T S
o n
H O U S E
S E L E C T I O N

I already knew that I'll get Ravenclaw. My brothers keep telling me I am more of a Ravenclaw because I am naturally book smart. I may be naughty at times but not quite enough to be put in either Slytherin or Gryffindor. Armin was in Ravenclaw himself when he was in Hogwarts Scotland. My mother and Adalric were both Horned Serpents in Ilvermorny which were like equivalents of Ravenclaws. Only my dad, Achim, and Adam were placed in different houses that somehow equals to Gryffindor. So, all in all, I am ecstatic to be placed in Ravenclaw. Expecting it but still surprised and happy that I am placed where I am now.

~Alexis Kramer, 11, first night in the Ravenclaw Tower

Code by Arle

Last edited:
iR44S74.gif
TPsIaYZ.gif
AMgu290.gif

ZslJe6M.png

H O G W A R T S
Y E A R S

TOPIC TITLE
with