Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
((Yellow rose, open after Emzies, @Shane Ackley ))
Alice didn't really know the next person on her list very well, but she knew who he was. The boy was an older Hufflepuff, and she was sure Diana had mentioned him once or twice before getting together with her current boyfriend. She had heard the boy flirted a lot with girls, and boys too, and thought it was no wonder he was getting a pink rose. She noticed Shane in the corridor, and approached him hesitantly. "Hi, Shane? I have a rose for you." She said, giving him a shy smile.

Last edited:
Shane thought the rose giving was one of Hogwart's odder celebrations, certainly not something from his last school, but he could appreciate it. He glanced up when a girl spoke and was approaching him. The teen flashed a friendly and half flirty smile to the girl, she was too young for his interests, but he knew that being more flirty endeared him to more people, so he could err on that side of friendly. "Oh you do?" he replied, unsure who could send him a flower and desperately hopeful it wasn't someone he'd already kissed or some person trying to be his friend.

Alice was glad the boy was friendly to her, and nodded. "Yep! Here it is, it's pink." She said, handing it over. "Are you friends with my sister? Her name is Diana, I think she mentioned you once." Alice said as she handed the flower over. She was always curious about Diana's life and could definitely be a bit nosy.
Thanks, cutie.

Shane was surprised it was a pink rose. There couldn't be anyone who actually liked him, he didn't need that in his life. He kept his gaze on the girl handing him the rose and smiled a little, "I know Diana. I hope she only said good things about me," Shane replied with a little smirk on his features, appreciating that he'd made an impression on the host of the kissing game that he'd been mentioned to her sister. That was certainly interesting, "I can see the family resemblance, the same beautiful smile," he said with a light and flirty tone, he wouldn't act on it, she was younger than him, but flirting was easier than being genuine, so why not. His gaze shifted to the pink rose in his hand, he opened up the note and was a little confused - he had no idea who it could be from, but at the very least it didn't seem too lovey. Playful more than anything. "Thanks...," Shane thanked her, leaving the space to let her tell him her name.

Alice nodded as the boy said he hoped Diana had said good things. "I'm pretty sure she did." Alice said, which for Diana was actually fairly special. Alice's face grew pink at the boy's next words, and she lowered her eyes a little shyly. Alice wasn't normally shy, but a boy had never complimented her smile before. "Oh, thanks." She said, then glanced back up at him. "Oh! My name is Alice." She added at the obvious pause he left for her name. "Was it a nice rose?"

Shane nodded as she filled in her name to him, giving her a flirty little smile as he nodded. At the question he shrugged, "Nice enough," he folded the note back up and slipped it into his pocket, twirling the rose in his other hand before holding it back out to Alice, "But here, I'd like you to have it," Shane didn't want the rose really, whomever had sent it was being playful and it didn't really mean anything. He didn't want it, but he could give it back, give it to Alice, "I mean the pink rose is beautiful, but it would look even more so in the hands of someone more beautiful than it," he flirted easily and heavily, making sure he had a flirty smile, making sure his gaze remained upon hers.

Alice was feeling a bit flustered by this all, and sort of wanted to keep talking to this older boy who was being so nice to her. She was glad to hear his note was nice, though he didn't sound too enthusiastic about it. But then, he offered the rose to her. "Are you sure?" She asked uncertainly. She didn't want to take something personal from him. His next words made her blush, and she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear nervously. "Thank you." She murmured. "But it's yours..."

Shane nodded when she asked if he was sure, "Of course I'm sure," he kept the light flirty tone, but made sure to keep her gaze to show her how serious he was about it. When she blushed and tucked a strand of the hair behind her ear. He shook his head again, he didn't want the rose and what it definitely represented about who he was as a person. So he just twirled it lightly in his hand, checking for any thorns, and then with a charming smile, he leaned in towards her tucked the rose behind Alice's ear where she'd just moved a strand of hair, "There, perfect!" he kept his gaze on her. "Beautiful," he was looking at her and the rose as he said the word, hoping she'd realise how he meant it. "Now I imagine you have plenty more rose deliveries to make and don't want to be stuck talking this old teen,"

Alice knew it was silly to get so flustered over a few words by some boy, but she'd never been flirted with before. She stopped breathing for a moment as he tucked it behind her ear, and she knew she was blushing as he said it was beautiful. But the next words out of his mouth brought her back to earth. The fact that he called himself old compared to her made her realize he saw her as a kid, even though he seemed to her to only be a little bit older than she was. It was clear he was ending the interaction, and Alice wouldn't embarrass herself by sticking around longer than he would want her to. "I do. Thank you." She said, her voice only sounding a little shaken. "Have a nice day!" She said, attempting for her usual brightness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back