Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Asexual (Mervyn)
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Rigid Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Tail Hair Core
Leda really didn’t want to have to approach Willow, especially not after the recent quidditch games, but she had her on the list and apparently someone really liked her. She’d had half a mind to read the note, afterall it was probably from Syrus or her new boyfriend and it would have made excellent news, but then she wondered if she could find out a different way. Hanging around outside the Gryffindor common room she waited for the annoying red head.

OOCOut of Character:
out of all the deliveries Leda has to get willow =))

It was rose day and willow was wondering what would happen. She knew it was going to happen. She had sent a few roses. The one she was most curious about the reaction was the one she had sent noelle. Ever since the valentines dance he had been stuck in her head. She headed out of the common room only to see the Slytherin seeker there. hey leda. Are you waiting for someone or coming to ask for quidditch tips she said as she approached the girl. In reference to how Slytherin had lost the last match. Though it had been a tough match and willow had been glad she hadn’t been playing it.

It was actually Willow that first noticed Leda, but at least that made it easier for the Slytherin. “I’ll think you’ll find it’s you that actually needs tips.” Slytherin had won the cup this year which was more than could be said for the lions. “Let’s get this over with shall we.” Leda reached into her basket, pulling a pink rose out and thrusting it at her. “Take it please because I have more than one for you here, and I’d quite like not to get impaled.” The last thing she wanted was to get blood on the flowers.

Willow shrugged when Leda said that they had won the cup. It wasn’t like she had caught the snitch before getting knocked out the Ravenclaw beaters were deadly. Her attention was distracted by the other point Leda had said. mire than one? she asked her curiosity spiked. Was that she had been given a couple of roses from different people. At least that would save the deliverers a job. She took the pink rose she was passed hoping that she knew who it was off. The same person who had already given her a pink rose at the dance and who she had sent a pink one to.

”Don’t worry, I share your surprise,” Leda grinned, pulling out a further three red roses, as though the Gryffindor didn’t have enough. It felt like someone was apologising to her, or compensating for something, which certainly made more sense to the Slytherin but she wasn’t going to say that out loud. She handed across the note, and stood there in case Willow was going to give her any important information. Perhaps Syrus had some making up to do.

Willow,

Every time with you has been a discovery. You are an amazing girl and when I am with you, everything is just a new day. For me, you are a ray of sunshine and a breath of fresh air. I am looking forward to more discoveries with you.

Happy Valentines!!

Noelle

Willow watched as Leda started to pull more roses out of her basket. She had expected them to be yellow. Say a pink from noelle and a couple of yellows from her friends. She was surprised when she produced a red one. Okay that could be from fleur. Returning the joke that she had sent both last and this year. Because they both were red heads in Gryffindor this a red rose was somewhat better than yellow bus as more red started to be produced she got more concerned. This showed on her face. three reds. Someone must be playing a joke she muttered more to herself than Leda.
She took the note and read it she felt an involuntary blush spread accross her face and shook her head lightly. What was noelles thing with the bold acts. Sure she liked him. And had developed quite the crush on him. But four roses. That was a lot. She was glad that she had sent him a rose though the note was less poetic than his. She looked up to see Leda still watching her. She was not a fan on the Slytherin girl. Not since she had started gossip about her and Syrus. thanks for the delivery. i am not telling you who They are from. she said thanking the girl. She was going to add that she had spread enough gossip already. But she thought that would only add to the girls interest and likelyhood of spreading gossip. Why had Leda of all the deliverers have got this one to give out. Why couldn’t it have been someone she knew and was friends with, or even clueless first year, or anyone else really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back