🏞️ Adventurous 🌳 Leader 🌳 Dragon enthusiast 🐉
OOC First Name
Jasmine
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Yellow rose for @Lily Lockwood

Now, here was someone Maddy actually knew, and was confident she could find easily. Lily was sweet, and a Hufflepuff, and Maddy bet she’d be having breakfast right around now. She also knew that Lily was quite good friends with Elliot, and couldn’t help daydreaming about it being his rose that she was delivering; that would be entertaining to her. As she made her way over to the Hufflepuff table, Maddy did indeed spot Lily sitting there. She snuck up behind her. “Boo! Hey Lily, guess what I’ve got for you!”

Lily had gone back to reading after the older boy had left, putting the rose he'd given her in her bag Surely it would be the only one she'd receive. She let out a startled cry as someone jumped up behind her. "M-maddy!" She stammered, hand over her heart. "Y-you scared me!"

Maddy giggled at Lily’s jumpy reaction, then felt bad for doing so as she started to speak. “Aww, sorry! I didn’t mean to scare you, I was just trying to have some fun.” Maddy hadn’t realised that Lily was so scaredy; she wondered why, briefly, but that was irrelevant to the important thing of the day. “Anyway!” Maddy pulled a yellow rose out of her basket, and brandished it excitedly. “This is for you!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back