Sophie Eiko Wilson

VU1fdU4.png

tlQnm06.png

VU1fdU4.png
I believe in annoyed at first sight

THE BASICS:
NAME: Sophie Eiko Wilson
NAME MEANING:
Sophie: Means "wisdom" in Greek. This was the name of an early, probably mythical, saint who died of grief after her three daughters were martyred during the reign of the emperor Hadrian. Legends about her probably arose as a result of a medieval misunderstanding of the phrase Hagia Sophia "Holy Wisdom", which is the name of a large basilica in Constantinople.
Eiko: Eiko is a Japanese name meaning "splendid child" or "long-lived child".
Wilson: Derived from the popular medieval name Will.
HOMETOWN:Pleasant Point, New Zealand
NICKNAME/ALIAS:N/A
BIRTHDAY:21 January 2032
NATIONALITY:Citizen of New Zealand
BLOOD STATUS:Mixed Blood
SEXUALITY:Unknown
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Single
ZODIAC SIGN:Aquarius. Being an Aquarius born on January 21st, you are known for your originality and versatile personality. While others look to society to find definition, you take completely to your own mind to define your interests and point of view. Your original nature has led you to develop a wide range of interests, hobbies and talents. Some may find you so original that it crosses the line into unusual, but nevertheless, others are enthralled with your one of a kind personality in social settings.
ELEMENT:Air. The Aquarius's elemental pair is air and of all 12 zodiac signs, you have the only fixed connection with the element. Your special connection with air makes you share in the qualities of a forceful wind, determined to the point of stubbornness. Similarly, it is air that causes a gentle breeze of curiosity to constantly stir within your being. When you have discovered a topic of interest, your curiosity transforms into knowledge and understanding. Embracing the positive qualities of air will always be one of your greatest assets, but be careful to avoid the aloofness and unemotional state that is among air's less active qualities.
PLANET: Uranus. Your sign's planetary ruler is Uranus and as you were born in the first Decan, or part, of the sign, you actually receive two helpings of Uranus's planetary power. Uranus, being the planet of deviation, is directly linked to your sense of freedom, objectivity and humanitarianism. Your unique planetary influence makes you more objective and original than any of the other Aquarius Decans. You have the ability to observe people and situations in a detached manner, which makes you very understanding. You take this same detachment into all aspects of your life, as you have defined your own value system. You may find that your originality is a bit of a curse, as you much rather retreat into your own world than the mainstream. You must find balance between your unique lifestyle and traditional conventions to avoid distancing yourself too greatly from the rest of the world.

TBA
FORMER EDUCATION:Hogwarts New Zealand
FORMER HOGWARTS HOUSE: Ravenclaw
GRADUATION YEAR:
FAVORITE CLASS: Transfiguration
LEAST FAVORITE CLASS: Potions
CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES: Hogwarts Monthly (editor)

WAND
:Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Mahogany Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Wood: A mildly powerful and very reliable wand wood,]Mahogany seems to have a penchant for transfiguration.
Core: Wands with a core of boomslang venom are good for use in transfiguration work. It is known to boost jinxes and hexes.

pygYisN.png

APPEARANCE:
PLAY BY:Haruna Kawaguchi
HAIR:Black and long with a fringe.
EYES:Brown.
BUILD:Short for her age.

STYLE:Sophie has a very casual style and prefers dark colors. She doesn't hate dresses or skirts but usually prefers not to wear them in her day to day life. She likes to wear beanies or hoodies and clothes she can hide herself in a little.
OTHER DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:Sophie only smiles when she's around people she trusts. In day to day life she can often be seen rolling her eyes in silent reaction to other people, though she won't often directly say anything mean unless provoked.

A LITTLE DEEPER:
PERSONALITY: Sophie is very different from her older sister and it has made her resentful of Amber in some ways. She always felt like Amber did everything better than her and got more attention. Her harsh attitude to others and her sarcasm are a shield behind which she hides her insecurity, but she rarely lets anyone close enough to show that. In her mind, it's better to keep people at a distance by making them dislike you than to let them get close only to hurt you. She can have negative views of other people which makes it hard for her to get close to anyone. Sophie is very creative, she likes to write and draw, though she almost never shares anything she makes with anyone, keeping it locked up in her trunk. Sophie is very sarcastic and good at hurting people with only a few words, sometimes things come out of her mouth that are meaner than she intends, but she would never take them back.
VU1fdU4.png

INTJ - THE ARCHITECT

Its lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, Architects know this all too well. Architects form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the Architect personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.

INTJ STRENGTHS:
Quick, Imaginative and Strategic Mind ♠ High Self-Confidence ♠ Independent and Decisive ♠ Hard-working and determined ♠ Open-minded ♠ Jacks-of-all-Trades

INTJ WEAKNESSES:
Arrogant ♠ Judgmental ♠ Overly analytical ♠ Loathe highly structured environments ♠ Clueless in romance

VU1fdU4.png

HISTORY:Sophie grew up in a relatively small town, near her father's muggle family. Her mother had no one left on her side of the family and Sophie and Amber don't have any close cousins. Amber's father was adopted by muggle parents and therefore doesn't know his blood status. His parents knew nothing of magic and were very surprised when he got his letter for Hogwarts. Sophie's father's muggle parents and adopted non-magical sister were a big part of her life, giving her and Amber a large muggle influence despite having magical parents. Sophie felt distant from these relatives as well, never really feeling understood by any of them. Like her sister, she grew up without many kids her own age around, but she didn't mind as much. Sophie tends to stay inside and amuse herself, she doesn't enjoy being in big crowds or gatherings.
DISLIKES:Bright colors, loud people, being the center of attention
GOALS: Getting through school and living on her own, publishing her writing.
FEARS: Crying in public, embarrassing herself.
STRENGTHS:Sophie has a quick mind and she's quite good at reading other people. She is very creative and can think of solutions other people might not and can use her imaginations to tell interesting stories when she wants to and has a good sense of humor. She's also a very realistic and rational thinker.
WEAKNESSES: Sophie comes across as meaner than she really is and can scare people away with her attitude. Even to her friends, she can be too harsh and blunt when she means well.
MIRROR OF ERISED: She would see herself admired by others more than Amber is, famous for her art and her writing.

BOGGART: Her parents telling her they don't love her like they love Amber.
PATRONUS:Unknown
AMORTENTIA:Rain, honey, ink.

AESTHETIC:
FAMILY:
I8UCeZD.png
oMu0g1T.png
aF1UjtD.jpg
Name: Alexander Miles Wilson
Relation: Father
Blood Status: Unknown
Marital Status: Married
Name: Ayame Koizumi - Wilson
Relation: Mother
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Martial Status: Married
Name: Amber Chou Wilson (x)
Relation: Sister
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Marital Status: -

Former House: Hufflepuff
hvVOvyv.gif

NdA5fXD.png

muIa5hq.gif
APnvKUZ.png

N9mb3QK.gif
ILWrpbX.png

JzCP3QD.gif
qxMZwvn.png

DZX0gZj.gif
JrDHG2G.png

DHGwAO6.gif

OsS2EzP.png

whM8Pyv.gif

nHzxMBi.png

VF2nfPZ.gif

NrZc3V7.png

Credits: Name Meanings from here, Zodiac, Element and Planet from here, personality type and description from here

Last edited:
VU1fdU4.png

Roleplays Before First Year
Sisterly IndifferenceWith Amber Chou Wilson and Ainsley LynchObsidian Harbour
Platform 4 & /5With Geovanna Volt, Leila Walden and Jessica CadeObsidian Harbour

First Year

6MB1BET.png

"The first year of Hogwarts was alright, for the most part. There were some good points, but also a lot of annoying people. I don't like how we have to share a room with so many girls, especially because they tend to be either loud or just weird. Or worse: both. I have met a few cool people, though, and I've enjoyed working on Hogwarts Monthly. I guess."

Sophie's first year at Hogwarts started with reluctance, she wasn't quite sure how much she would enjoy the school. She quickly made an enemy on her way to school, starting a rivalry with Gabriel Rosenberg that carried on into the rest of the school year. While she didn't attend many dances or other events, Sophie found a club that suited her in Hogwarts Monthly. Being part of such a snarky creative group of people helped her feel more at home at school.
Sophie tried her hardest not to look impressed as the group of new first years entered the Great Hall, but she was impressed nonetheless. Her sister Amber had written home about this place, but Sophie hadn't imagined it like this. It was incredible. She crossed her arms and stared straight ahead, not wanting to be one of the gawping firsties around her. Didn't they see others were watching? The older students must think they were so cute and young and so silly for being so impressed by all this. Well, not Sophie. She was going to get this sorting thing over with and that was that.

But why did it have to be in front of the entire school, though? Sophie bit her lip as she glanced at all the people watching them, before returning to her familiar scowl. If she didn't look intimidated, no one would know that how much she hated being up here. She silently cursed her last name, whichever one of her ancestors had decided on starting it with a 'W' was in her bad books now. The other students kept being called and after waiting for what seemed like hours, there were only a handful of them. Sophie couldn't help a slight glance at the Hufflepuff table, where she almost immediately spotted her sister sitting next to the tall redheaded girl. She looked away quickly before Amber could do something insincere and sweet like wave at her. Like she cared. Her mouth dropped open as another girl was called up and she cartwheeled over to the stool. Sophie could see she wasn't embarrassed but she was doubly embarrassed for her. Merlin, was this a school or a circus act? What had she been thinking? Then, before she could really compose herself again. She heard her name be called. She huffed, mostly to give herself a moment, and walked over to the stool with her arms still crossed. She hadn't really put much thought into what house she wanted to be in, as long as it wasn't Hufflepuff. She had spent enough time in perfect Amber's shadow, thank you very much.

"You could do well in Hufflepuff, but I see how much you don't want that... RAVENCLAW!"

Roleplays
Get It Over WithBuying her wand
With Amber Chou Wilson and Rory Fergusson
Ollivander's Wand Shop
Let's go To Hogwarts!With Gabriel Rosenberg, Marcos Morales, and Beata Yakovleva-IvesNew Zealand Express
Sister StrugglesWith Lizzie Taylor and Caro TaylorEntrance Hall
Teach me how to use this?With Ysabel Becerra-AlvaradoThe Owlery
Great ThinkersWith Veronica Willows, Phoebe Holland, Elizabeth Chatwin and Henrietta HowardRavenclaw First Years Girls Dorm
Birth of the ICWith Geovanna Volt, Leila Walden, Jessica Cade, Elizabeth Chatwin, and Vilhelmine DahlThe North Tower
DisagreementsWith Gabriel RosenbergThe Great Lawn
Prepping for a FrightWith Geovanna Volt and Elizabeth ChatwinThe North Tower
Indirect ConnectionWith Flavio MoralesRavenclaw Common Room
Hogwarts Monthly Y28: Issue 1Hogwarts Monthly
Written: Top 10
Great Hall
Written ProseReceiving a Rose
With Signy Forstrom
The Fifth Floor Corridor
Who Looks The Most Miserable?Receiving a Rose
With Heather Danville
Ravenclaw House Table
Rose for a fellow RavenReceiving a Rose
With Olivia Havelock
Ravenclaw Common Room
Hogwarts Monthly Y28: Issue 2Hogwarts Monthly
Written: Duelling Tournament, Spotlight
Great Hall

First Year Marks
1st Year PotionsA
1st Year History of MagicE
1st Year CharmsO
1st Year TransfigurationO
1st Year AstronomyO
1st Year HerbologyA
1st Year FlyingA
1st Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
Grade Point Average5 (E Average)

House points earned during year: 430

First Year Photos
VU1fdU4.png

Second Year

9xGM85x.png

"Second year wasn't too bad, I suppose. Gabriel continues to be the most infuriating person on earth, but at least I didn't have to see him much. I have a few friends, and even though they're often too loud, I do like being around them. Being with a whole group at the yule ball was kind of nice, in a way."

Sophie's second year continued to be filled with a mixture of conflict and friendship. She started off in a bad encounter with a Slytherin first year, and had her usual clashes with Gabriel. She continued to grow closer to her friends, especially Elizabeth and Geo. Though she still doesn't quite feel like she can open up to them, she has started to feel completely comfortable around them. Her grades aren't bad, but Sophie is glad to be able to drop some classes in the following year. Though she doesn't really know what she wants to do after school yet.

Roleplays
Spite on the SlopesWith Amber Chou Wilson,
Lizzie Taylor and Caro Taylor
New Zealand
Ungrateful CompanyWith Athena Rey-Martinez, Geovanna Volt, and Antonio Rey-MartinezThe Fifth Floor Corridor
Flying BlissWith Marcos Morales and Gabriel RosenbergThe Quidditch Pitch
Rude as the RavenWith Aminia MacksimovRavenclaw Common Room
FangsWith Flavio Morales and Corrinne LagosGreat Hall
Creative MindsWith Elizabeth ChatwinRavenclaw Second Years Girls Dorm
Bright SpotYule Ball
With Elizabeth Chatwin, Geovanna Volt, Gabriel Rosenberg, Sara Benivieni, Leila Walden, Jessica Cade and Sofia Rosenberg
Great Hall
Family IssuesWith Gabriella Davenport and Gabriel RosenbergThe Great Lawn
Yellow Rose to Sophie WilsonReceiving a Rose
With Violette Lao
The Library
Standing OvationWith Isaac KainRavenclaw Common Room

Second Year Marks
2nd Year PotionsP
2nd Year History of MagicO
2nd Year CharmsE
2nd Year TransfigurationO
2nd Year AstronomyE
2nd Year HerbologyA
2nd Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsA
Grade Point Average4.7 (Between an A and E)

House points earned during year: 297
Second Year Photos
VU1fdU4.png

Third Year

hWBK7yr.png

"A lot happened in my third year, most of it good. I grew closer to Isaac, a boy in my year. At the yule ball, we got together. It feels a bit strange to have a boyfriend, but I like him. I guess. I continue to love writing for Hogwarts Monthly, and I think I'm improving at it. I'm also glad I talked to Amber a little this year. Maybe we're not so different."

Sophie's third year wasn't very good for her grades. The material was becoming more challenging but she didn't feel like putting more effort in. She got over her crush on Lennon and started dating Isaac Kain, a boy in her year. At one point, Sophie got into a fight with Elly about the other girl's goals of becoming an animagus. After the holidays, Sophie had a good talk with her sister Amber. The two grew a little closer during it, something they both liked. Near the end of the year, she ran into her old enemy Gabriel again.

Roleplays
Holiday FunWith Elizabeth ChatwinNew Zealand
Strange Minds Think AlikeWith Isaac KainThe Courtyard
It's a matchHalloween Feast
With Isaac Kain and Analei Louw
Great Hall
Knight to H3With Isaac KainThe Student Lounge
Chasing WindWith Anastasie VernierThe Great Lawn
Have you any dreams you'd like to sell?With Geovanna Volt and Elizabeth ChatwinThe North Tower
HO HO HO!Receiving a Candy Cane
With Kauri Tipene
Ravenclaw House Table
Night and DayWith Amber Chou WilsonThe Student Lounge
Hogwarts Monthly Y30: S1 IssueHogwarts Monthly
Written: Halloween, Revolution
Great Hall
Sitting All Alone Inside Your HeadYule Ball
With Isaac Kain
Great Hall

The Stars That Shine for You
With Isaac KainThe Great Lawn
A Quick NapWith Kira Wolf and EltRavenclaw Common Room
Wary of the FutureWith Alana FinchThe Inner Eye
Reading Between the Lines With Hayley ElridgeThe Student Lounge
Dusk and DawnWith Amber Chou WilsonThe Library
Raising Galleons! Good Cause!With Mervyn Strangewayes, Leda Layton, Isaac Kain
And various others
The Courtyard
Rose for Sophie Receiving a Rose
With Daisy Parker
Ravenclaw House Table
A Secret RoseReceiving a rose
With Elizabeth Chatwin
Ravenclaw Third Years Girls Dorm
From the Narrow EyesWith Gabriel RosenbergThe Fourth Floor Corridor
Hogwarts Monthly Y30: S2 IssueHogwarts Monthly
Written: Duelling Tournament, IPP
Great Hall

Third Year Marks
3rd Year TransfigurationO
3rd Year ArithmancyA
3rd Year History of MagicA
3rd Year DivinationA
3rd Year Ancient RunesA
3rd Year AstronomyA
Grade Point Average4.3 (Between an A and E)

House points earned during year: 208
Third Year Photos
VU1fdU4.png

Fourth Year

aTgJdE9.png

"I'm glad I made up with Elly, it wasn't great to fight with her. I'm grateful for her friendship, and glad she's no longer angry with me Things with Isaac have been nice, but I'm not sure if we will stay together forever. That's sort of a silly thing to think anyway. Gabriel is still annoying, but I guess I have overreacted to him a bit in the past. I mostly enjoyed writing for the paper this year, and I'm surprised but happy that Lennon feels like I'm capable of taking over from him next year."
Sophie attended Lizzie and Caro's party at the start of the year, along with her sister. She had a nice time there, mostly staying close to her friends and introducing them to her boyfriend. The relationship between Sophie and her older sister Amber continued to improve, something Sophie is secretly glad about. She mostly had a quiet year, focusing mainly on her duties for the paper. It was a great surprise to her that Lennon wanted her to take over from him as editor after his graduation. Lennon leaving did make her a little sad, as he was someone she looks up to greatly. She intends to make him proud with her work on the paper, and maybe even keep in touch with him via owl.

Roleplays
Party HardWith Caro Taylor, Amber Chou Wilson, Geo Volt,
And various others
New Zealand
Sharp ObjectsWith Solomon MordauntThe Apothecary
This Place AgainWith Alana FinchThe Inner Eye
Sugar Makes It EasierWith Elizabeth ChatwinFlorean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Stepping OutWith Isaac KainThe Lakefront
Bored duhhhHalloween Feast
With Rory Fergusson
Great Hall
Hogwarts Monthly: Y31 S1 IssueHogwarts Monthly
Written: Welcome, Halloween
Great Hall
Fictional FuryWith Gabriel RosenbergThe Great Lawn
StargazingWith Sapphire MichaelsThe North Tower
Oh, I MissedWith Gabriel RosenbergThe Student Lounge
Hogwarts Monthly: Y31 Issue 2Hogwarts Monthly
Written: Valentine's day
Great Hall

Fourth Year Marks
4th Year TransfigurationE
4th Year ArithmancyE
4th Year History of MagicE
4th Year DivinationA
4th Year Ancient RunesE
4th Year AstronomyA
House points earned during year: 163
Fourth Year Photos
VU1fdU4.png

Last edited:
VU1fdU4.png

Fifth Year

kJWlptx.png

"It sucked that things with Isaac ended, but at least it was a mutual decision. My fifth year was fine besides that, and I was glad I had a lot of time to work on the paper. But first I had to work at my new job over break. I love books, but selling them is not really my favorite thing to do. I guess it's good to get some work experience though. I'm proud of my accomplishments with the paper this year, even if I didn't see my frends as much as I would have liked.
Sophie and her boyfriend Isaac Kain broke up before her fifth year. She felt sad about it, but didn't let herself linger on it too much. She spent her break working at Flourish and Blott's, occasionally meeting up on her breaks with her sister and her sister's girlfriend. During the year she was busy with schoolwork and the paper, taking the responsibility Lennon gave her very seriously. She didn't meet up much with her friends, nor did she make many new friends. But she did end up running into Gabriel again. She doesn't dislike him as much as she used to, but isn't sure what to make of how she feels about him now.
Roleplays
Comfortable CompanionshipWith Amber Chou Wilson and Ainsley LynchObsidian Harbour
School ShoppingWith Jasper MichaelsFlourish and Blott's
Overwhelming School SuppliesWith Sophie Elliston Flourish and Blott's
A Simple BuyWith Kishen TiwariFlourish and Blott's
Books GaloreWith Beata Yakovleva-Ives Flourish and Blott's
Finish Line in SightWith Corrine LagosFlourish and Blott's
How Many Books?With Arvel AyersFlourish and Blott's
More To ReadWith October AlcottFlourish and Blott's
Familiar TerritoryWith Lily CliffetonFlourish and Blott's
Cutting them downWith Geovanna VoltFlourish and Blott's
Important ResearchWith Gabriel RosenbergThe Student Lounge
A stinger, but not from the BillywigWith Isaac KainThe Forbidden Forest
Hogwarts Monthly S1 MeetingWith the Hogwarts Monthly staffHogwarts Monthly
The Sun and the MoonHalloween Feast
With Amber Chou Wilson and Noemie Vanity
Great Hall
Hogwarts Monthly: Y32 Issue 1Hogwarts Monthly
Written: Club events, Editor's note
Great Hall
Collaborative Story With the Hogwarts Monthly staffHogwarts Monthly
Writer's RoseReceiving a Rose
With Lizzie Taylor
Hogwarts Monthly
Sophie's RoseReceiving a Rose
With Nixon Mercury
Hogwarts Monthly
One Solo DanceValentine's Dance
With Caro Taylor, Noemie Vanity, and November Albertson
Great Hall
Hogwarts Monthly: Y32 Issue 2Hogwarts Monthly
Written: Dueling tournament, How to, Editor's note
Great Hall

Fifth Year Marks
5th Year TransfigurationE
5th Year ArithmancyE
5th Year History of MagicO
5th Year DivinationA
5th Year Ancient RunesE
5th Year AstronomyA
Grade Point Average4.8 (Between an A and E)
House points earned during year: 213
Fifth Year Photos
VU1fdU4.png

Sixth Year

6iOrYJj.png

"It sucks that Geo left Hogwarts, but at least I still had Caro as a friend. My sixth year was fine, much like my fifth. I spent a lot of time on Hogwarts Monthly, and it's starting to be something I'm really proud of. It's almost sad I only get to run it for one more year, though hopefully after that I'll be a real journalist in the real world. That'd be great."

Sophie's sixth year wasn't too extraordinary for the girl. She was sad that one of her best friends had left Hogwarts, and a bit resentful of it too. She grew closer to Caro, one of her few remaining friends at Hogwarts. She put most of her energy into the school paper, and felt more and more responsible for the quality of the paper. To Sophie's dismay, she developed a crush on her longtime enemy Gabriel Rosenberg. She's determined to ignore this crush until it goes away, as it's absolutely ridiculous that she would like him. Hopefully, it'll pass soon.
Roleplays
Books After AllWith Gabriel RosenbergFlourish and Blott's
Wall of SilenceWith Viktor StyxRavenclaw Common Room
FloatingHalloween Feast
With Gabriel Rosenberg and Hudson Worth
Great Hall
Hogwarts Monthly S1 MeetingWith Caro Taylor,
And various others
Hogwarts Monthly
Boy ProblemsWith Caro TaylorAntiquated Lavatory
Hogwarts Monthly: Y33 Issue 1Hogwarts Monthly
Written: Header, Quidditch, Editor's note
Great Hall
Creative ExchangesWith Sydney TownsendHogwarts Monthly
Mindless DoodlesWith Leda LaytonThe Library
On the WatchValentine's Dance
With Leda Layton
Great Hall
Hogwarts Monthly: Y33 Issue 2Hogwarts Monthly
Written: Wheelbarrow Race, Editor's note
Great Hall
End of Year HM PartyWith Leda Layton, Joshua Toubia
And various others
Hogwarts Monthly

Sixth Year Marks
6th Year TransfigurationE
6th Year ArithmancyO
6th Year History of MagicO
6th Year DivinationA
6th Year Ancient RunesE
6th Year AstronomyE
6th Year ApparitionO
Grade Point Average5.3 (Between an E and O)
House points earned during year: 285
Sixth Year Photos
VU1fdU4.png

Seventh Year

dpNytGG.png

"My final year at Hogwarts was relatively quiet, and also a little strange. I'm surprised by how much i'll miss this place, mostly the paper. I still can't believe I was made Head Girl, and at least feel like I didn't completely screw it up. I hope that things with Gabriel will work out, though something tells me I should just go for it. I'll miss Hogwarts a bit, but I'm also excited to see what will happen in the future."

During the break between Sophie's sixth and seventh year, she met up with Gabriel. The two had a nice chat, something that was pretty much unheard of before that. Then, Sophie got a shock when she received a Head Girl's badge in the mail. Together with Kauri Tipene, she managed the first Prefects meeting of the year. Professor Alicastell had some doubts about Sophie because of her work with the paper, which made her a little frustrated, but she kept things going with Hogwarts Monthly. After spending time with Gabriel Rosenberg at both the yule ball and at the Valentine's Dance, Sophie realizes he might feel the same way about her as she does about him. She is cautiously hopeful, though she does worry a little that it's all a bad idea. Sophie felt sad leaving Hogwarts Monthly behind, but is certain it's in capable hands now. She hopes to get a job at the Daily Prophet after Hogwarts.

Roleplays
Cooling OffWith Gabriel RosenbergFlorean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Third year luckyWith Selene Le FeyFlourish and Blott's
Pressure and ExpectationsWith Geovanna VoltGreat Hall
Y34 Prefects MeetingWith Kauri Tipene,
And various others
Prefects Common Room
Uncertain VerdictWith ~Professor Katherine AlicastellKatherine Alicastell's Office
Perks of PowerWith Kauri TipeneHeadpeople's Lounge
Unlikely AppearanceHalloween Feast
With Rowan Baros
Great Hall
HM Meeting S1 Y34 - Newsroom Check InWith Joshua Toubia,
And other HM club members
Hogwarts Monthly
Hogwarts Monthly: Y34 Issue 1Hogwarts Monthly
Written: Quidditch, Editor's note
Great Hall
Final SnowfallYule Ball
With Gabriel Rosenberg
Great Hall
Emily's Meet and GreetWith Emily Blythe,
And various others
Flourish and Blott's
End of an EraWith Olivia SmithScrivenshaft's Quill Shop
Rose Delivery #3Receiving a Rose
With Tomas Wode
Ravenclaw House Table
A Head of the RestReceiving a Rose
With Solomon Tofilau
The Second Floor Corridor
Rose for the Head GirlReceiving a Rose
With Amy Jewel
The North Tower
FinallyValentine's Dance
With Gabriel Rosenberg
Great Hall
A Final Party (Y34 S2 Meeting)With Kauri Tipene, Chante Ateara,
And various others
Prefects Common Room
Hogwarts Monthly: Y34 Issue 2Hogwarts Monthly
Written: Headliner, Quidditch, Editor's note
Great Hall
HM Meeting S2 Y34 - Goodbye PartyWith Caro Taylor, Joshua Toubia,
And various others
Hogwarts Monthly

Seventh Year Marks
7th Year TransfigurationE
7th Year ArithmancyA
7th Year History of MagicO
7th Year DivinationA
7th Year Ancient RunesE
7th Year AstronomyA
House points earned during year: 190
Seventh Year Photos
This was the moment Sophie had been dreading all year. Ever since she had received the Head Girl's badge in the mail, she had been worried about this speech. Logically she knew that many of her classmates read her words in the paper every single semester, but it was different to speak to them directly. She had gotten a little better at it over the recent weeks, but still didn't feel secure in speaking to the staff, graduates, prefects and guests. Who was she to speak for her whole year group? She doubted she had anything truly interesting to say to anyone here. But she also knew it was part of the job, and knew she had to do it. Sophie was oddly grateful to have Kauri by her side. He was her complete opposite in many ways, but she had found herself relying on him more and more over the past few weeks. It was odd, for most of their time at Hogwarts they had hardly interacted, but now she almost felt like they were friends. They had decided together that Kauri would speak first, though Sophie regretted that decision as his speech began. It was clearly a lot longer and a lot more complete than her own, and also simply better. How was she gong to look in comparison? Sophie felt both fond and vaguely uncomfortable as Kauri started to cry near the end of his speech. It really was pretty emotional, and it was clear that he had a lot of positive feelings about Hogwarts. Sophie wondered how big the contrast was between this speech and the speech last year's head boy had given. Apparently that one had been quite negative. Sophie patted his arm as he came to stand next to her, but then froze as she realized it was now her turn. She took a deep breath, then stepped forward. She tried a trick Amber had told her about, looking over everyone's head, but somehow it didn't really help steady her. It wasn't until she spotted her sister in the crowd, that Sophie relaxed somewhat. She took another deep breath, then started to speak. "If anyone is hoping that my speech will be as moving as Kauri's, let me disillusion you. I'm a writer, not a speaker. But since the Headmistress gave me this responsibility, I will try to honor her trust in me." She said, giving the headmistress a slight glance. She still wasn't entirely pleased with her, but was honestly grateful to be chosen as head girl. "These past years at Hogwarts have shaped us all into different people. Every graduate had a unique experience these past few years. Whether you played Quidditch, became a prefect or became part of a club you were passionate about... we all discovered new parts of ourselves within these walls. My first year self would be skeptical hearing this, but through the hard work of the professors I feel like have learned a lot, both about the world and about myself. I can only thank you for that. We will use the skills we learned here to become even better in the future." She said with a slight nod to the professors. "Thank you. That was what I had to say." She added a little awkwardly before stepping back to stand next to Kauri. She didn't know if she had done a good job, but at least it was now done.

Sophie felt a sense of relief when the speech part was over, but she wasn't entirely done yet. It was now time to pick up her diploma from Professor Alicastell. Sophie waited for her turn, watching her classmates walk across the stage. As it was Gabriel's turn, Sophie felt her heart flutter at the sight of him. Then he yelled into the crows, and the proud grin he was was so funny and cute that Sophie couldn't help a surprised laugh. She clapped louder for him than she did for anyone else, and was still smiling as it was her turn to go. She stepped up to the stage and approached Professor Alicastell. "Thank you." She said as she accepted it. Then she left the stage, meeting Gabriel's eye as she returned to her seat. She couldn't believe it was really all over now, but she did feel happy. Maybe the future would be difficult, but at least she had her time at Hogwarts to think back on.
VU1fdU4.png

Last edited:
VU1fdU4.png

Daily Prophet

q1WZnnd.png

Roleplays
What Are We Now?With Gabriel RosenbergMadam Puddifoot's
Books... Books Are GoodWith Sigurd RumblehornFlourish and Blott's
2050 NYE Party!With Geovanna Volt, Austin Branning, Gabriel Rosenberg,
And various others
New Zealand
Constructing a NarrativeWith Nixon MercuryMākutu Dinette
Irritating FactorsWith Liam WaldgraveNew Zealand
Interviewing The Minister and The DeputyWith Victoire Fontaine and Rupert CresswellMinister's Office
Looking for a StoryWith Sydney TownsendObsidian Harbour

VU1fdU4.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back