Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
The rose deliveries came up quickly again, but Daisy was super excited. There were so many to deliver, so she got started as soon as she could, having run down to the Great Hall without putting her shoes on. That was a usual occurrence for the Sixth Year, but she could honestly say that today she had completely forgotten. It was a miracle for everyone she even remembered to get dressed.
Her first delivery was easy; though she didn't entirely know the girl, she knew of her sister and that Sophie was in Ravenclaw. She headed to the table, poking other students and asking where she was before she finally found her. "Rose delivery!"

Even though Sophie had a boyfriend now, she didn't think Valentine's day would be all that different than it had been the past two years. Isaac didn't seem the type to send roses with lovey-dovey messages, and Sophie hadn't either. She was also still in a fight with Elly, at least she assumed so as the other girl had been avoiding her. Sophie was a little annoyed, but she wasn't going to seek her out first. The other Ravenclaw had made some comments that had hurt Sophie, and if she couldn't see that, that was her problem. So when a girl came to her with a rose, she frowned as she looked at he. "Well, hand it over then." She said, holding out her hand.

Valentines Day was supposed to be a day for love and joy, so when the little twerp gave her attitude, Daisy frowned. There was no way she was going to get away with being rude, especially when she was a child and Daisy was older than her. A lot of Daisy's friends were younger than her, and she had no problem with it, but this girl was rude! And she was getting something nice. No way. Daisy held the rose up in the air, as high as she could. "No. If you can reach it, you can have it." She glared.

Sophie gave the girl a deadpan stare, glancing up at the rose she held in the air. She made no move as if to grab for it. "You are greatly overestimating how much I care about this rose." She said, no inflection in her voice. "Though it's kind of horrifying how bad you are at this. You do realize it's your job to deliver these, not to bully young kids into playing stupid games with you."

Daisy glared at the girl as she didn't even try to reach for her rose. She rolled her eyes and lowered her arm at the girl's response. "It's not my job you brat, I volunteered, therefore I don't have to give it to you if I don't want to. And I don't, you're so rude." There were more deserving people of a rose than this girl. Daisy had only disliked one person so much in her life, but this girl was coming in a close second.

It was hard not to miss the huge number of students that seemed to be obsessing about the delivery of Valentines roses. The event itself was pointless, and the number of kids who were overjoyed to be receiving a useless plant was too damn high. The Ravenclaw had walked into the Great Hall half way through the meal time, pushing his way through the crowds of people that were milling about in an attempt to find Sophie. When he did, she was already engaged herself with an older girl, and Isaac listened to their conversation as he took a seat on the bench opposite her. "Do you try and humiliate all those you give them out to?" he asked the older girl casually, not meeting her eye and instead buttering up some toast. He knew Sophie was more than capable of taking her on, but it only emphasised to Isaac that some people thought they were more entitled than others and would do their best to go out of their way to prove they were better. Eventually his eyes glanced up to his girlfriend, chomping on his food before giving a shrug. "Don't at me. It's not mine." he said with his mouth full, although curious to see who was giving her the rose.

When another voice joined the conversation, Daisy's mouth dropped open slightly at his words. How this had turned on her, she had no idea. What a bad way to start her Valentines Day. "You know what, it's not even worth it." Daisy grumbled, chucking the yellow rose and note on the table next to the **** girl walking away, wondering who on earth would even want to give the girl a rose. Not one to get angry often, Daisy took a deep breath and tried to remember the love that was mostly going on around her, which did help to bring the smile back to her face.

Note said:
Dear Sophie,
I miss you as a friend.

Sophie snorted at the girl's words, rolling her eyes. "Fine, you volunteered, still means you ought to do what you signed up for. I thought you were pretty old, but I guess not everyone gets a sense of responsibility with age." As she heard another voice join them, she looked up to see Isaac. She hoped her boyfriend knew she didn't need his help in this situation. But as soon as he spoke, she smirked. He really did share her sense of humor. When he said he hadn't sent it to her, she grinned at him. "Obviously, you wouldn't send me a yellow one." She paused. "Perhaps a black one. If any." But before she could talk more with Isaac at the expense of the older girl, she apparently ran out of patience and threw the rose onto the table. "Gee, thanks." She said dryly as she picked it up. Unfolding the note, her good mood faded slightly at the words. There was no doubt to her who had sent it, but she wished the girl would just talk to her rather than send her cryptic notes. Ellly had been avoiding her ever since the previous semester. It was telling that she hadn't even signed this message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back