Yellow Rose to Sophie Wilson

Violette Lao

OOC First Name
Nichole
Violette had been everywhere looking for this Sophie wilson, and even got thrown out of a classs she'd inturrupted to try adn find her. People tried to be helpful to Vi as this was her first year, but what would really have been helpful was a tracker on this girl. Finally the part-goblin stopped in at the library and scanned the room before shouting as loudly as she could into the silence. "Rose for Sophie Wilson!?" Vi then waited to see if she'd be thrown out, or if the girl would approach.

Sometimes Sophie felt like the Ravenclaw common room was too loud, which annoyed her to no end. Weren't Ravenclaws supposed to be studious? Why did they have to make noise while doing that? So when she really wanted some peace and quiet, she went to the library. Not always to study either, as today she had decided to avoid the Valentine's craze by reading a good book by herself.

It was one she had bought over the Christmas holidays, and she was really enjoying it. A small smile was even visible on her face as she turned the pages. But she was snapped out of the story rudely by a loud and obnoxious voice shouting loudly through the library. She looked up, irritated, and only then it clicked in her mind that the person shouting had shouted her name. Cheeks flushing, Sophie stuffed her book in her bag and made her way over to the loud girl. She had considered ignoring her and pretending not to be there, but then the girl might shout again. She glared daggers at her, first taking her for a first-year because she was rather short. Up close, she didn't actually look younger than Sophie, but that didn't matter. "Are you a complete idiot? This is a library." She spat at her, though she did so quietly. "Give me my rose and get out of my face, before you get me in trouble."

Violette looked up at the older girl and rolled her eyes in disgust at her behaviour. "Learn to live a little!" She said at nearly the same volume, knowing it irritated her. "Here's your roseee!" Violette handed the yellow rose over to a girl she couldn't picture having friends and left soon after, for fear the student might hit her or yell at her if she provoked her too much.

</FONT>
Dear Sop,
Thanks for sucking up with me and being my friend. I seriously hope we can meet up in the holiday to have some fun time. Maybe I could show you around in my home town.

Signed,
Elly
<FONT font="times new roman">

Sophie bristled at the eye-roll the smaller girl gave her. And glared at her as she was still just as loud in her next response. She took the rose from her hastily, and was ready to snap at her again but the girl was already leaving. It was probably for the best. A little nervously, she opened the note and read it. Her mouth quirked up in a rare, slight smile. It was from Elly, one of her best friends. It felt odd to even think of someone as her best friend, she'd never really had that before. Folding up the note, Sophie decided to leave the library for now. She had to find her friend and thank her for this, especially as she hadn't actually sent her a rose. The only rose she had sent was one she preferred not to think about, as it had been a stupid decision. But at least her name hadn't been on the note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back