Anonymous Compliments 2022! 💕

After a one year hiatus on this activity, we are back with Anonymous Compliments! :party:

For those who don't know or need a small refresher... Anonymous Compliments is an event that was started by MESSI just about eight years ago with the staff keeping it going. This is our way of celebrating Valentine's day as a group. We do this by writing anonymous compliments for each other that will usually then be shared on or around Valentine's Day.

Just like the last few times, to participate we are going to have you guys put the compliments on the cards for each other and then send them in. This can easily be done on Photoshop, GIMP - or even Paint!
This year, courtesy of Claire, we are also including a mini tutorial on how to use Lunapic via mobile to complete this task! ^_^
If you continue to experience difficulties, even with the options provided, please reach out to me to discuss receiving additional assistance.

You will find the banner options (made by Mia) for the compliments at the end of this post.

There's no sign up list - anyone and everyone can send in compliments to my account, Professor Cyndi Kingsley. If you have any for me and don't want me to see them before Valentine's Day, you can send them to Claire's main account, Monty Pendleton. You have until February 12th to send any and all compliments in! :frantics:

1. Board Rules apply to all compliments.
2. Please PM compliments to my main account(Professor Cyndi Kingsley). Any compliments for me can be sent to Claire (Monty Pendleton) if you'd like your compliment to remain anonymous to me.
3. Multiple compliments may be submitted. In fact, we encourage it! ^_^ All I ask is that you keep the compliments to one PM topic, replying as many times as you want to in that one topic. This will help keep my PM box from exploding. :p
4. Please ensure that the compliment does fit on the banner provided, otherwise it cannot be sent.
5. You must use the banner(s) provided for sending in these compliments without making any changes apart from adding in the compliment.
6. If a member receives a large amount of compliments or if a member does not send any compliments in but receives compliments, the compliments will be sent via PM. All compliments will be delivered in one manner or other before the end of February.
To receive compliments in this topic, you must submit at least one compliment for another site member.

In order for us to get the posts up as close to Valentine's day as we can, we will only be accepting compliments until February 12th. This is a firm deadline.

Feel free to start sending your compliments in now, and, Happy Valentines Day! 💞

~Cyndi
(on behalf of the site staff)

The Blue option
AnonComp2.png

The Pink option
AnonComp1.png

If you're a mobile user or would simply prefer to create your cards online, you can use LunaPic!

Step 1: Copy one of the image URLs below

BLUE CARD

Code:
https://hogwarts.nz/upload/Anonymous%20Compliments%202022/AnonComp2.png

PINK CARD

Code:
https://hogwarts.nz/upload/Anonymous%20Compliments%202022/AnonComp1.png

Step 2: Select 'Upload Options', enter the URL into the first field on the next page, and hit 'Go'.

dc65190892844334b140cbc734511a72.png

43e16e57d0b830dfdff140e41636814d.png

(Note: PC users will see the URL field on the front page.)

Step 3; Select 'Add Text'

7a4196ee95819a2f54efe16cb7db0c93.png

Step 4: Add your text and edit to your heart's content! You can drag the text around to move it into position.

d2e33d7bf1d3e410aa44e528986463ac.png

Step 5: When you're happy with your card, select 'Imgur' under the sharing options (you may have to scroll down to find them)

23948dbfeb3e919a13f7c43bf300cbac.png

Step 6: Copy the image URL, and PM it to Cyndi. You're done!

795ad6ff82ba52724ed5e7a17d620053.png

Happy valentine's day! Thank you to the people who sent in the compliments for me :hug: and thanks to the staff for organizing this!! it's so good to have anonymous compliments back for this year :wub:

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! :wub: I'm so glad I got to participate in this. Thank you to everyone who sent compliments, and thank you staff for organizing this!^_^

Y’all thank you. I didn’t even expect any as I was gone for a year :cry: y’all the best

Happy Valentine's Day!! It's so wonderful to see all of the love and appreciation everyone has for each other :wub:

Ah darn it I missed it this year. I love you all though and Happy Valentine's Day! I hope your significant other buys you flowers :wub:

All the love!!!!

What I love most aside from receiving and reading mine is reading what others got and try to guess who it is from. xD

Cyndi got some too!!! :party: :wub:

ZvNwIDT.png
85zdMAr.png

You guys are all so amazing, the compliments are heartwarming (and thank you for mine too :cry: ), happy Valentine's Day!!!! :wub:

Cyndi got some too!!! :party: :wub:

ZvNwIDT.png
85zdMAr.png

You guys are all so amazing, the compliments are heartwarming (and thank you for mine too :cry: ), happy Valentine's Day!!!! :wub:
:cry::cry::cry::cry: thank you. These are lovely.

Anonymous Compliments is definitely a great way to start a Monday xD

omggg!! i have to say it's funny to see both Zazz and Teigan on the compliments this year because i feel like it gives them away a little bit! hehehee

Just wanted to pop in again and say thank you to everyone who sent me a compliment! I didn't realise how much everyone liked me :unsure::wub: I love you all so so much:hug:

kitties-kittens.gif

200 that is a lot of good vibes. well done everyone for your effort and for the love.

I just received mine and they are all so sweet. I will make sure to keep them somewhere safe.
here is just a little valentines rhyme for everyone.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Today's is not just romance,
Friendship’s love too.

From different time zones
And different places
It doesn't matter that
I do not know your faces.

Remember when you
are feeling red or blue.
There are so many people
who love you too.​

Wow guys. I completely missed this, but absolutely teared up reading the ones that were sent to me.
You are all so amazing. Thank you to everyone who wrote one, and all the love. xx

Thank you 'you know who' for my compliment :) You're just the sweetest and I miss you tons when it's been awhile since we've talked. You're so caring and kind, love youuuu <3

OhhhHHH I just got mine and I'm overwhelmed with love for you all :hug: You guys are the nicest and warmest community and I'm so, so grateful for all the lovely things people said. To the person who said they hope we can meet up IRL soon, I agree!! To the people who said they want to plot more, drop me a line!! And to the person who sent me goats, thank you for the goats :r

Thank you to those who sent me compliments. They are so sweet and warmed my heart. I sincerely forgot to send any with the way the last month has gone for me- just know that you all are loved and appreciated :wub:

I also received mine not too long ago! I love y'all so much! Thank you to those who sent me compliments, I appreciate it heaps, it warmed my heart so so SO much! I'm only a chat away if you ever need anything at all! Again, thank you all so much! Love you all! Do take care of yourselves! So grateful and appreciate you all! Sending love and hugs to all of you! xx :wub: :hug:

The Office Hug GIF

(me giving you all hugs hehe)

Awe, thanks for my compliments! :wub:

If I were more active, I would've sent a bunch!

Just so you know, I feel the same. :hug:

I have a really difficult time expressing my appreciation for other people and finding the right words (I just tend to hope that people know that I do without outright saying it :lol: ) so I didn't end up submitting any, but I really, really appreciated all the messages I got, and now I wish I did. They were incredibly sweet, and I'm really happy to call so many of you my friends :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back