Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Thought it was finally time to set up a spot for my gallery & any tutorials I make. I've been doing various forms of digital art since about 2002 & first started making graphics in 2008, though I only really started making them regularly in 2016. I still very much consider myself in the process of learning, but I love passing on things I've picked up, so any tutorials/tips & tricks I think of will wind up in this thread.

Newest graphics at the top!

iD4qdVu.png

umwGo9d.png

AqkmYfk.gif

2qBwJh3.png
F7EOsHK.png

zBWPQR4.png

Y8BdbBS.png

TQwfRH6.png
zb07HzE.png

4TafjhG.png

Nz1xOep.gif

oMPrbUu.png

ep7IPKt.png

qbyjeRg.png

0lhZTcH.png

VRNKm8X.png

pOsyZav.png

ayludBb.png

WZxUi46.png

TZoITGG.png

YeYeAKL.png

LlK4EFI.png

OwP2I7A.png

rNklW3P.png

itdEbcF.png

thJyGq0.png
2016/17:
0TOOTA0.png

dKJXfsF.png

Tv9Iy4d.png

9BYC2Qd.png

2009/10:
mM6anjA.png

q3y4brJ.png

6z3nEcg.png

z7r3kma.png

Credits - this is a list of where I downloaded all the resources I use in my graphics. It's a long list, but there are a lot of amazing, talented people making assets and I want to make sure they all get recognition!

Last edited:

Ainsley Lynch

🌼head in the clouds🌼6'3"🌼 🌼ollivanders asst🌼

OOC First Name
Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Tutorial time!

Several times now people have asked me for tips/tricks/basics when it comes to photoshop and I find it really difficult to articulate through text without visual aids, so I finally sat down and recorded a video, where I talk about the basics of my process and the tools I use. I didn't cover everything by a long shot, but this video does at least dig into how some of the functions in Photoshop can be used to get certain effects. Photoshop is a HUGE and OVERWHELMING program if you're just starting out, but hopefully this gives at least some solid basics for how to use some of the tools it has to offer!

N4p5hl6.png

Last edited:

Ainsley Lynch

🌼head in the clouds🌼6'3"🌼 🌼ollivanders asst🌼

OOC First Name
Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
ello lads i made another video

I've wanted to try out just. recording the entire process of making a graphic for a while, and finally decided to give it a go on this request (a great choice because I tried some stuff that's very different to my usual process so it's not really representative of my usual process and I'm not 100% happy because it's a new technique I'm not familiar with :) ) This was just kinda a trial but I thought it might (maybe?) be interesting to watch so ? lemme know if you'd be keen to see more like. full sig process stuff like this?

zBWPQR4.png

Users who are viewing this thread