• First time accessing HNZ in a long, long, time?
    You must reset your password! Before accessing your account(s) you must submit a password reset using the username of the account you wish to recover.
    If you don't see the email, please check your junk folder!

Professor Kalif Ivaylo Styx

Professor Kalif Styx

Patriarch / Occlumens / Legilimens / Slytherin HoH

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn or "Tita"
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody

s a c r i f i c e s - b u r i e d - w i t h - k i n g s
a c c o m p a n y - t h e m - o n - a - j o u r n e y - w i t h - n o - e n d
t o - a n - a f t e r l i f e - t h a t ' s - r i c h - w i t h - f r u i t - o f - a l l - t h e - g o d s
a n d - t o - f a c e - t h e - d e m o n s
o f - t h e i r - u n d e r w o r l d - h a u n t s
t h e - s e n t i e n t - i s - s e n t - t o - s e e k - o u t - a l l - t h e - t r u t h
a - f l i g h t - t o - e a r t h - t h a t - i s - a - g i v e n - f r o m - h i s - b i r t h

b a s i c s
- - - - - - - -
[NAME] Kalif Ivaylo Zhefarovich III Styx
[ETYMOLOGY] The first name Kalif means sacred boy. The middle name [Ivaylo means wolf. The name that he used to carry, Zhefarovich means powerful, dexterous, virulent enforcer which is true in the darker nature of the entire family, very few have been unaffected by this. Kalif is not one of those that have not been unaffected. The surname he carries now, Styx, means the underworld river of Styx. The surname is very rare, but it has power behind it. It comes from mythology.
[SURNAME ORIGIN] The surname Zhefarovich originates from Romania and Bulgaria. However the heritage of Romanian has long since washed away. The Zhefarovich family is vast. Most of the Zhefarovich family are pure-blooded, and have laws and strict rules which they are known for, and many were either Death Eaters or associated with them. They are known for their tightness and also on how they hate muggles and anything to do with them. While allying with some other families, the Zhefarovich do control others. They are very isolated, and while some people consider them to be legendary, they are also very hostile and malevolent, and will not stop a fight until they die from it. More often than not, they keep to themselves in Bulgaria while some spread around, their main base is in a Manor where no one can access unless they know where it is, and have many other secret places. The Zhefarovich had this tradition to give into the inner dark nature, and many other traditions that if broken, one would die. Kalif was the third in his family to carry the first and middle name combined. The origin of Styx was by none other than him. After he was on the run from the Ministry, he started over with a new name, and had a clean slate. No one knows where he had gotten the name Styx from, but it represents one of the four rivers in the Underworld. So far, only their family is recognized with the last name, and most of them are pure-bloods, so it is a pure-blooded family.
[NICKNAME] No nicknames that he answers to, but his wife does call him Grumpy.
[ALLIANCE] Evil
[BIRTHDAY] October 31st, 1972, 1:12AM
[AGE] 75
[GENDER] Male
[LANGUAGES] Bulgarian, English, Russian
[ORIENTATION] Asexual
[HOMETOWN] Lefevre Manor, somewhere undisclosed in France
[RESIDENCE] Styx Manor that is located in a private, unplottable place in New Zealand
[HERITAGE] 1/2 French, 1/2 Bulgarian
[BLOOD STATUS] Pure-blood
[BLOOD TYPE] AB-
[MAIN WAND] Straight 13 Inch Unyielding Elder Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Length: A strange length for a wand and a number which symbolizes misfortune.
Style: Straight and smooth: what else is there to say?
Wood: 'Wand of Elder, Never Prosper.' A wand formed of Elder is thought to be highly unlucky and so is very rare. It is only a very strange witch or wizard that is best suited to wield a wand made of Elder.
Core: Because of the unusual circumstances necessary to create a Basilisk and the ban placed on breeding this creature, most wandmakers are reluctant to admit owning wands with this core. The core itself is particularly useful at producing wands that will be strong at defensive and offensive magic. Additionally, parselmouths and dark wizards seem to be particularly fond of wands with this core. Due to a Basilisk's fear of roosters, these wands have been known to behave unpredictably on or near farms.
Flexibility: Unyielding: A wand which takes a special skill and determination to master; but once mastered its spells leave an unforgettable impression.
[SECONDARY WAND] Curly 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Yew Wand with Manticore Venom Core
Length: A strange length for a wand and a number which symbolizes misfortune.
Style: Great care was taken in crafting this wand's wood to spiral to its point, giving it a beautiful aesthetic quality.
Wood: Yew wands are extremely powerful in both the dark arts and in battling against the dark arts: good and evil, life and death - the wand's wood straddles the in-between carefully and it is the wielder that draws it to one side or the other.
Core: Many wandmakers refuse to work with this extremely rare core because of the lethality of its venom, but the few wands that exist with this core are especially strong at defensive magic. Wands with manticore venom cores have been known to combust on occasion, so users should beware before buying
Flexibility: Flexible: Not easily broken, this wand performs under strenuous circumstances with little effort - though how well it performs is ultimately up to its weilder.
[OCCUPATION] Defence Against the Dark Arts professor at Hogwarts New Zealand, and is also the Slytherin Head of House
[HEALTH] Kalif is healthy, however he carries the infertility gene from his mother's family, and he had passed it on to his children, so the daughters would have difficulty to get pregnant.
[PET] None
[TITLE] Patriarch of the Zhefarovich Family
[SPECIAL] Legilimency, Occlumency, Former Death Eater

p e r s o n a l
- - - - - - - - - - -
[OVERALL] Kalif acts similar if compared to his father. Kalif is naturally a cold, unfeeling person who grows bored of people very easily. He tends to have a sarcastic side to him, and is also very strict upon his students only because he expects nothing less than the best from them. Kalif is usually quiet, but when he speaks, it is commanding and his voice is related to ice. Kalif's temper is a rather large one and it is advised not to provoke it. He can kill without a second thought in mind, and usually acts like he doesn't care about anything. While he is a professor at the school, his attitude changes to something more of a 'strict' professor and efficiently hides his former Death Eater persona and morbid thoughts.
[MYERS BRIGGS] INTJ-A
Meaning: introverted, initiative, thinking, judging, assertive
Group: Analysts
Also Known As: Architect
Strengths: Quick, imaginative and strategic mind, high self-confidence, independent and decisive, hard-working and determined, open-minded, jacks-of-all-trades
Weaknesses: Arrogant, judgmental, overly analytical, loathe highly structured environments, clueless in romance
[LOVES] Potions, curses, reading, humiliating others, his wife and children
[LOATHES] Quidditch, men, mudbloods, misbehaving children, those that think that they are better than everyone else, half-breeds, mixed-bloods, animals, public display of affection, and on...
[BOGGART] This is currently unknown, but believed to be a werewolf or his wife leaving him for another man.
[ERISED] His family, successively pure-blooded and nothing less
[DEMENTOR] His worst memory would be his blow up fight with his wife, that ultimately led to their temporary separation
[PATRONUS] His best memory would be his wife coming back to him after James' death
[PATRONUS FORM] Large panther
[VERITASERUM] His biggest secret would be that Kalif actually enjoys some muggle objects, mostly include video games.
[STRENGTHS] Skills in magic, intellect, dueling, able to use two wands at once, tolerant, tuning people out, using a milder personality for school and a darker one at home, physical fighting, protective.
[WEAKNESSES] Divination and related fields, weak elbow on the right, his wife, and his jealousy
[IDOL] His father
[5WORDS] Cold, apathetic, jealous, cruel, blunt
[TALENTS] Dueling, potions, dark arts, organ
[LOYALTIES] Zhefarovich Family
[GOALS] Not to lose his sanity while at the school
[QUIRKS] Monotone voice almost all the time, and everything has to be in proper order

z o d i a c
- - - - - - - -
[CHINESE] Being born in 1972, it makes Kalif a Rat. People born in the Year of the Rat are noted for their charm and attraction for the opposite sex. They work hard to achieve their goals, acquire possessions, and are likely to be perfectionists. They are basically thrifty with money. Rat people are easily angered and love to gossip. Their ambitions are big, and they are usually very successful. They are most compatible with people born in the years of the Dragon, Monkey, and Ox.
[SIGN] Kalif's zodiac sign is Scorpio, the Scorpion. Being a Scorpio makes him determined, forceful, emotional, intuitive and powerful. All of these are in perfect alignment with Kalif's character. The other aspect, generally the negative traits of a Scorpio, are associated closely with death, jealousy, resentful, compulsive, obsessive and secretive. What a scorpion likes are truth, the thrill of hidden causes as well as being involved, working that is meaningful to themselves, and being persuasive to one's will. However what a scorpion dislikes are only being given surface data, taken advantage of, having demeaning jobs, shallow relationships which also include flatter and flattering. A Scorpion prefers the colors of dark red and maroon, both colors that he is fond of. And his zodiac starstone is Opal, which there is a myth that if anyone wears the opal brings bad luck to the wearer if they are not a Scorpio.
[FIXED SIGN] Someone who can be described as someone who has stabilization, determination, depth and persistence
[INTERPERSONAL SIGN] Someone who is principally aware of and concerned with social and societal concerns
[PLANET] Plutos energies are very intense and when unleashed they can actually change an entire life, for good or evil, so much so that the person seems caught up in a whirlwind until the phase passes and leaves a complete set of new ideas, ideals, or morals instilled in the very core of their being. It also has a purifying energy that allows one to rise to higher levels of awareness. Before this rise can come about one must consciously seek to eliminate anything that would hinder them. Sometimes Plutos energies are perceived as destructive but they are, rather, a reflection of energy being returned to itself; this effect has often been associated with the subversive elements of society and with the underground. With being ruled by this planet, it makes the person have a spiritual outlook on life, and the ability to discern the truth; on the negative outlook, it can also make a person a power abuser, destructive, using of the darker side of magic, self-serving and a fanatic. All around, this planet is more or less a negative planet however it affects a person once it is in rule, which happens very rarely as pluto has a long trail around the sun.
[ELEMENT] Water. When the water element is emphasised in a person's natal chart they are usually quite emotional - even if they don't show it (still waters run deep). Confinement is not something these people deal well with, they are usually quite resourceful. On a positive level watery people are caring, emotional and artistic, but can also tend to exaggerate feelings out of proportion and live in a fantasy world. When a person's chart lacks water, there is the tendency for them to find it difficult to understand the feeling side of life and to show compassion to those around them. Someone having the element of water makes a person emotionally reserved, mysterious, devoted to love, psychic and artistic, with the downside of having him very sensitive, enough to the point that it would make him highly aggressive and can withdraw emotions.
[BIRTHSTONE] Opal. The opal is thought to have the power to predict illness. This is because the opal responds to heat. Sickness increases body temperature before signs of illness appear. The increased body heat causes the opal to lose its shine, leaving it dull and lacking color.

a p p e a r a n c e
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[PLAYBY] Rhys Ifans
[HAIR] Kalif's hair is a pale blonde, and it appears to be rather thin. His hair is kept rather short, and it spikes on its own. It is rather fine, and it is also soft to the touch, if someone could get close enough to his hair to lay a finger on it. He does not use anything that would damage his hair at all.
[EYES] Kalif has onyx eyes, that do not appear to lighten or darken like in the Zhefarovich traits. It is very rare to see his eyes as his original color, which were silver. When one looks into his eyes, they will see absolutely nothing but a swirling mass of coldness. Black is an absolute and mysterious color that has connotations of night, secrecy, mysticism, goddess-worship, intuition, sex, and magic. Black eyes may indicate a deeply intuitive, sensual, and secretive person who can tap into the powerful energies of the unconscious and who may have psychic tendencies.
[HEIGHT] 7'3 1/4"
[WEIGHT] 101.15 kgs
[BUILD] His body build is large, but he is not the largest in his family. He would be considered almost lean, and he is still built. His stature is usually rigid and almost statue like.
[SKIN] Kalif's complexion is smooth, and he is very pale. He goes out into the sun, and he does not bother with tanning at all, though he is easily burned otherwise.
[SCARS] Several along his torso, arms and legs from countless battles.
[MODIFICATIONS] Kalif actually has his tongue pierced but he does not show anyone. He used to have his labret pierced but he took it out in the early 2000s. Kalif has a Dark Mark on his left forearm, and he also has the Zhefarovich symbol covering his entire back.
[SCENT] A very light cologne
[STYLE] Black robes and cloaks, with leather boots
[SMILE] He does not have a smile. He instead smirks, but it is rare for him to even use his smirks unless he is incredibly amused at someone, which is usually related to them humiliating themselves or if he is up to something incredibly clever which means that people need to look out.
[VOICE] Example: 2:31-:cry:00 however, he does have a bit of a Bulgarian accent at times, though he spent a lot of time in Britain so it has severely lightened. His voice is cold, soft but stern at the same time, and tends to have a bored feeling to it.
[LAUGH] OOC: If your character manages this, congrats or run
[HAND] Ambidextrous though usually left handed
[FEELINGS] Kalif isn't really big on his appearance, as long as he typically looks the same. However, he does wish that his hair wasn't as spiky because he constantly gets teased at home for it. He also wishes that people would leave him alone about his constant sour look that he carries around.

f a v o r i t e s
- - - - - - - - - - - -
[COLOR] Black
[FOOD] Shkembe chorba (Dragon's breath) - a Bulgarian tripe soup
[DESSERT] Saraliska banitza
[DRINK] Green tea with a hint of jasmine
[ANIMAL] None
[MAGICAL] Basilisk
[SPELL] Crucio
[MUSIC] Slow music from the organ
[SEASON] Winter
[DAY] Night

s c h o o l i n g
- - - - - - - - - - - -
[DAYCARE] Home
[ATTITUDE] Excelled but also showed signs of irritation to repetitiveness
[PRIMARY] Home
[ATTITUDE] Same as above
[SCHOOL] Hogwarts Scotland
[HOUSE] Slytherin
[SORTING] There is no sorting post to show
[YEARS] 1984 - 1991
[CLUBS] Dueling club
[TITLES] Head Boy, Prefect and Top Duelist
[FAVORITE CLASS] Potions
[LOATHED CLASS] Divination
[FAVORITE PROFESSOR] He didn't have one
[LOATHED PROFESSOR] Professor Binns
[FIRST YEAR MEMORIES]
♦ Sorted into Slytherin
♦ Met Nicolette Hensel and Radoul Antoaneta
[SECOND YEAR MEMORIES]
♦ Joined the Dueling Club
[THIRD YEAR MEMORIES]
♦ Nothing noteworthy
[FOURTH YEAR MEMORIES]
♦ Developed feelings for Nicolette Hensel
[FIFTH YEAR MEMORIES]
♦ Made Prefect
♦ Met Namina Karochen
[SIXTH YEAR MEMORIES]
♦ Dated Namina Karochen
[SEVENTH YEAR MEMORIES]
♦ Made Head Boy
♦ Broke up with Namina Karochen
[GRADUATION] June 1991
[GRADES] Outstanding with all courses

Last edited:

Professor Kalif Styx

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn or "Tita"
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody

t o - r i s e - f r o m - a s h e s - o f - t h e - d e a d
o u t - o f - t h e - f i r e - i s - s e n t - t o - f u l f i l l - m a n ' s - d e s i r e
b y - p o w e r - d a y - a n d -n i g h t - a n d - d e a t h - h e - r u l e d - t h e m
t h e - s k y - a n d - e a r t h - a n d - t h e - f i r e s - t o o
t w o - h e a d e d - r e p t i l e - s y m b o l - o f - h i s - r e i g n
u n i v e r s e s - o f - t h e - u n d e r w o r l d
a - l i f e - t h a t ' s - f u l l - o f - a l l - t h e - w e a l t h - a n d - r i c h e s

f a m i l y
- - - - - - - -
[MATERNAL GRANDPARENTS]

[COLETTE JOCELYNE LEFEVRE NEE MINN]
Life Span: May 5th, 1910 - June 17th, 2000
Blood Status: Pure-blood
Heritage: French
Martial: Married to Thomas; settled
Education: Beauxbatons Alumni
Playby: Amanda Schull
[THOUGHTS]
"Never knew you."

[THOMAS ROMUALD LEFEVRE II]
Life Span: December 10th, 1893 - April 12th, 1999
Martial: Married to Colette; uncaring
Playby: Josh Holloway
[THOUGHTS]
"You got killed by my mother. Ha."

[PATERNAL GRANDPARENTS]

[LYDIA MIRELA NOZHETVAKAS]
Life Span: 29 July 29th, 1930 - September 30th, 1988
Heritage: Bulgarian
Martial: Was married to Azazel; arranged
Education: Durmstrang Alumni
Playby: Alyssa Milano
[THOUGHTS]
"Your matchmaking intuition never fails. All you are good for."

[AZAZEL JAKEN ZHEFAROVICH]
Life Span: June 6th, 1926
Martial: Seeing Isla Smith; content
Playby: Julian Richings
[THOUGHTS]
"I'll respect you until the day I die, but Merlin, how are you still alive."

[PARENTS]

[DANIELLE AXELLE ZHEFAROVICH NEE LEFEVRE ]
Life Span: December 2nd, 1951
Martial: Separated
Education: Durmstrang Alumni (Prefect & Head Girl)
Playby: Emilie de Ravin
[THOUGHTS]
"I don't know why you and father never wised up and just married each
other in the beginning. You could have avoided this whole mess."

[ASPARUH GAVRIL ZHEFAROVICH III]
Life Span: October 31st, 1949
Martial: Separated
Education: Durmstrang Alumni (Prefect & Head Boy)
Playby: Julian Sands
[THOUGHTS]
"You are my father. You may be immortal now, but know your limits.
Your existence still impact us all."

[SIBLINGS]

[KANOS ILARION STYX]
Life Span: October 30th, 1973
Heritage: 1/2 French, 1/2 Bulgarian
Martial: Married to Rosita; happily
Education: Hogwarts Scotland Alumni (Slytherin Prefect & Head Boy)
Playby: Steven Valentine
[THOUGHTS]
"Nuisance. Things were quiet with you looking for a dead man.
Thanks for bringing Radoul back, though."

[AMAURI PATRICE ZHEFAROVICH]
Life Span: February 22nd, 1987
Martial: Single
Education: Hogwarts Scotland Alumni (Ravenclaw Prefect & Head Boy)
Playby: Jensen Ackles
[THOUGHTS]
"I still don't see how we are brothers. You married a bloody
mutt. And had children with it."

[VIDEL ALASTOR ZHEFAROVICH]
Life Span: October 31st, 2019
Education: Durmstrang (Expelled)
Playby: Nathaniel Buzolic
[THOUGHTS]
"You are too stupid to be the one that is supposed to rip the
family apart. You can be molded to be a little better I guess."

[HAVOC IVANN ZHEFAROVICH]
Life Span: February 7th, 2026
Education: Hogwarts New Zealand Alumni (Gryffindor)
Playby: Nico Tortorella
[THOUGHTS]
"A true Zhefarovich. However, your bedding with a part-
veela makes you no better than my son, Kaleb."

[CHAOS VAINE ZHEFAROVICH]
Life Span: February 7th, 2026
Martial: Married to Alana; arranged
Education: Hogwarts New Zealand (Hufflepuff; Expelled)
Playby: Nico Tortorella
[THOUGHTS]
"I don't know how you managed to survive after all this
time. But Chaos, learn to think before you speak."

[VIRGIL ANTONINIUS ZHEFAROVICH]
Life Span: July 1st, 2026
Martial: Engaged to Asya; content
Playby: Kevin Flamme
[THOUGHTS]
"You are still a child. Go grow up some before trying
to be a bad ass."

[ASTAROTH DANTE ZHEFAROVICH]
Life Span: July 1st, 2026
Martial: Seeing Primavera; happily
Playby: Kevin Flamme
[THOUGHTS]
"You are a kid. Nothing more."

[BELLATRIX INANNA ZHEFAROVICH]
Life Span: May 7th, 2027
Education: Durmstrang
Playby: Daria Zhemkova
[THOUGHTS]
"Still a tiny child."

[SEIRA RAISA ZHEFAROVICH]
Life Span: May 7th, 2027
Playby: Allegra Carpenter
[THOUGHTS]
"I certainly don't approve of your behavior with the boys."

[IVET DANIELLE ZHEFAROVICH]
Life Span: December 16th, 2030
Playby: Gigi Hadid
[THOUGHTS]
"I'll have someone keep an eye on you."

[IVANA RAYNA ZHEFAROVICH]
Life Span: December 26th, 2032
Playby: Elsa Hosk
[THOUGHTS]
"Same goes for you.
...I hope you are the last from father."

[PRODAN VASSIL ZHEFAROVICH]
Life Span: May 25th, 1984 - January 12th, 2043
Martial: Married to Astrid; happily
Playby: Jared Padalecki
[THOUGHTS]
"Glad I sentenced your end. You were an embarrassment to the
family name. Good riddance to you and your Rapunzel hair."

[AXEL LASTOR ZHEFAROVICH]
Life Span: November 25th, 1993
Education: Hogwarts Scotland Alumni (Slytherin Prefect)
Playby: Alexander Skarsgard
[THOUGHTS]
"Possibly the only respectable brother I can actually get along
with. Ruling the family with you at my side was a smart decision."

[BENJAMEN TENEBRION ZHEFAROVICH]
Education: Hogwarts Scotland Alumni (Ravenclaw Prefect & Head Boy)
Playby: Alexander Skarsgard
[THOUGHTS]
"Sometimes, I think you are an idiot, and other times, you are
a good Zhefarovich. You just need to straighten up."

[CHAVDAR LENOV ZHEFAROVICH]
Playby: Cam Gigandet
[THOUGHTS]
"You are the biggest Zhefarovich, but how in the world are you
such a pacifist? You are practically useless unless triggered."

[NATALIIA MIRELA SNOW NEE DRAGONOVA]
Life Span: March 14th, 2000 - August 12th, 2045
Martial: Married to Noah; happily
Playby: Angela Lindvall
[THOUGHTS]
"People die, more so when directly involved with you, but regardless,
you need to be stronger than this. At least I've not killed Noah, yet."

[OZIAS LUCIUS ZHEFAROVICH]
Life Span: September 13th, 2009
Education: Durmstrang Alumni (Prefect)
Playby: Jared Leto
[THOUGHTS]
"Your obsession with the ocean baffles me, but you are definitely
a good Zhefarovich when called upon."

[AZERAIL LUCAS ZHEFAROVICH]
Life Span: September 13th, 2009
Education: Hogwarts New Zealand Alumni (Slytherin Prefect & Head Boy)
Playby: Jared Leto
[THOUGHTS]
"Even though you were raised by a dog, you came out okay in
the end. I'll give the dog that."

[RAVEN RIONA MAUVEN NEE ZHEFAROVICH]
Life Span: July 13th, 2010
Martial: Married to Jaxith; forced and affair with Kassiopeia Malkov
Playby: Emma Roberts
[THOUGHTS]
"Your lifestyle is disgusting, and I don't regret forcing you to
marry Jaxith. Could be worse. I didn't kill her, did I?"

[ASPARUH GAVRIL ZHEFAROVICH IV]
Life Span: October 31st, 2024
Education: Durmstrang Alumni (Prefect & Head Boy)
Playby: Allan Hyde
[THOUGHTS]
"I suspect that you are either the most powerful of your generation,
or you are the weakest."

[IVAYLO SALAZAR ZHEFAROVICH-DOLOHOV]
Life Span: August 2nd, 2024
Heritage: 1/2 British, 1/2 Bulgarian
Martial: Arranged to Sophia; confused
Education: Hogwarts New Zealand Alumni (Slytherin Prefect)
Playby: Joseph Morgan
[THOUGHTS]
"You are definitely worth the Zhefarovich name, despite your wh*re
of a mother. I suspect you are a future leader."

[XAVIER MICHELE SNOW]
Life Span: November 27th, 2006
Martial: Divorced
Education: Hogwarts New Zealand Alumni (Hufflepuff)
Playby: Ashley Parker Angel
[THOUGHTS]
"I have a feeling that I should know you, or even try to get to know you.
But I don't and don't care."

[GABRIELLE DESIDERA KOVAC NEE SNOW]
Life Span: November 27th, 2006
Martial: Divorced
Education: Beauxbatons Alumni (Prefect)
Playby: Julianna Hough
[THOUGHTS]
"Lovesick woman."

[IN LAWS]

[ROSITA SYUZANNA STYX NEE KHAMIDOULINE]
Life Span: January 1st, 1987
Heritage: Russian
Martial: Married to Kanos; happily
Education: Koldovstoretz Alumni
Playby: Charlotte Riley
[THOUGHTS]
"You keep Kanos in line. Kudos."

[ALANA RUBY FINCH]
Life Span: September 21st, 2025
Blood Status: Mixed-blood
Heritage: British
Martial: Married to Chaos; arranged
Education: Hogwarts New Zealand Alumni (Slytherin Prefect & Head Girl)
Playby: Hayden Panettiere
[THOUGHTS]
"I wonder about my father's decision on you at times."

[ASTRID LEAA ZHEFAROVICH NEE CASTELLANOS]
Life Span: April 8th, 2017 - January 12th, 2043
Blood Status: Mixed-blood
Heritage: Greek
Martial: Married to Prodan; happily
Education: Home-schooled
Playby: Anna Jagodzinska
[THOUGHTS]
"You are dead. That's it."

[NOAH SALAZARE SNOW]
Life Span: December 26th, 1995
Martial: Married to Nataliia; happily
Education: Hogwarts Scotland Alumni (Slytherin)
Playby: Gaston Willig
[THOUGHTS]
"I am just waiting for the moment where you will screw up so
I will have an excuse to kill you."

[JAXITH GLEB MAUVEN]
Life Span: December 3rd, 2000
Martial: Married to Raven; uncaring
Playby: Austin Nichols
[THOUGHTS]
"Rosaline's brother. Better than Rosaline I suppose."

[CHILDREN]

[HADES PROKHOR STYX]
Life Span: January 8th, 1997
Heritage: 1/2 Russian, 1/4 French, 1/4 Bulgarian
Playby: Wes Bentley
[THOUGHTS]
"If Nicolette was your mother, I could have raised you instead."

[DRAEGAN CHALICE LUTROV]
Life Span: January 8th, 1997
Playby: Dani Filth
[THOUGHTS]
"Never got the chance to know you well."

[PATRICIA ANNE ROSE STYX]
Life Span: March 18th, 2009
Blood Status: Half-blood
Heritage: 1/2 Irish, 1/4 French, 1/4 Bulgarian
Education: Hogwarts New Zealand Alumni (Hufflepuff Prefect & Head Girl)
Playby: Anne Hatheway
[THOUGHTS]
"I regret meeting your mother, but don't regret you."

[KALEB SHANAOS STYX]
Life Span: September 26th, 2010
Education: Durmstrang (Dropout)
Playby: Taylor Kitsch
[THOUGHTS]
"You dropped out of school. You ran off with a bird, and married
it. You could have been so much better."

[ALESSINE MAY STYX]
Life Span: December 5th, 2017
Martial: Married to Samouel; content
Education: Durmstrang Alumni (Prefect)
Playby: Frida Gustavsson
[THOUGHTS]
"Don't worry, I made him suffer before you finally found one that
treats you right. And one I still approve of."

[KAILIE LYDIA STYX]
Life Span: December 5th, 2017 - November 1st, 2038
Martial: Married to Caspian; content
Education: Hogwarts New Zealand Alumni (Slytherin Alumni)
Playby: Kaley Cuoco
[THOUGHTS]
"Your pride led to your death. I still barely believe you are gone."

[DAMIANOS GAVRIL STYX]
Life Span: May 22nd, 2024
Heritage: 1/2 Russian, 1/4 French, 1/4 Bulgaria
Education: Hogwarts New Zealand Alumni (Ravenclaw Prefect)
Playby: Max Thieriot
[THOUGHTS]
"Very proud of you, except with your choice of women."

[NICOLAS XERXES STYX]
Life Span:
Education: Hogwarts New Zealand Alumni (Gryffindor)
Playby: Max Thieriot
[THOUGHTS]
"Black-sheep of the family, happy and whatnot. It is annoying."

[BOTHIZAR DMITRI STYX]
Life Span: August 30th, 2025
Martial: Dating Emilee; hopeful
Playby: Evan Peters
[THOUGHTS]
"Your animal treatment is bizarre, but regardless, I'm proud."

[KASSYE MINERVA STYX]
Life Span: August 6th, 2026
Playby: Adelaide Kane
[THOUGHTS]
"You are just like your mother."

[KAIRI LARXENE STYX]
Life Span: August 6th, 2026
Playby: Ashley Greene
[THOUGHTS]
"Didn't approve of your last boyfriend, but can't say I'll miss him."

[LANITHRO AZAZIEL STYX]
Life Span: September 16th, 2027
Education: Hogwarts New Zealand (Gryffindor)
Playby: Jamie Campbell Bower
[THOUGHTS]
"Your choices in love interests gives me a headache."

[IN LAWS]

[SAMOUEL ELIJAH STYX NEE KYLE]
Life Span: November 1st, 2017
Heritage: Samoan American
Martial: Married to Alessine; happily
Playby: Tom Daley
[THOUGHTS]
"I brought you into my family, and then you married my daughter.
Can't say I'm surprised."

[CASPIAN PIERCE STYX NEE PIERCE]
Life Span: April 18th, 2015
Heritage: Russian
Martial: Widowed to Kailie; sad
Education: Home-schooled
Playby: Zac Effron
[THOUGHTS]
"I consider you my son, but I do wish you died instead of her.
You are just not blood."

Last edited:

Professor Kalif Styx

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn or "Tita"
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody

c a n - n e v e r - l a s t - a n - e t e r n i t y
a f t e r - l i v i n g - in - a - g o l d e n - p a r a d i s e
t h e - u l t i m a t e - s a c r i f i c e
p r o p h e c y - of - s k y - g o d s - t h e - s u n - a n d - t h e - m o o n
p a s s i n g - o f - o l d - w a y s - w i l l - c o m e - t r u e - s o o n
f a l l i n g - of - a g e s - f o r e s t - o f - k i n g s
t h e - s e a r c h - f o r - t r u t h , - t h e - b o o k - o f - s o u l s

f a m i l y t r e e
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[FAMILY TREE] Link

r o m a n c e
- - - - - - - - - -
[MARITAL STATUS] Seeing Jacqueline Burke since December of 2046, after meeting up with her a couple of years prior.

Jacqueline Burke
Met: May 1999 in Borgin and Burke's, London
Started: December 2046
First RP: Unsocial Gathering
Thoughts: "It did not take long before you managed to slither your way into my life. We kept meeting up from time and time again, never truly acknowledging each other until recently, when our love lives came to a tragic demise. Through that, it seems like I can't avoid being attracted to an animagus, who's form is the animal I hate the most."
History: Kalif and Jacqueline's history goes way back into the days of old, where Kalif was still a Death Eater. While shopping for cursed artifacts, he met Jacqueline when she was a still a young teenager. At the time, he barely acknowledged her and went about his ways. It was not until both found their way to New Zealand, where Kalif landed his teaching position in Y5, and Jacqueline two years after. The two taught together for many years, never speaking or even glancing at one another, yet had so much in common. Both were pure-bloods, and came from a strong, family line. After her divorce and Kalif's own drama with his now ex-wife, the two met once again when Radoul took Kalif out for drinks, where he spoke to Jacqueline once again, in 2044. It took a while before Kalif started to see Jacqueline in a new light. He even sought her out in 2045, where the two remained on a friendly basis. He attended her daughter's funeral, having dealt with that loss before. He supported her in the only way he knew: simply standing in silence, being there when needed. It was not until December 2046 when he invited her to dinner, on a date, which was a hit. Since then, Jacqueline got her old job back at the school, where the two remain together, and keeping their lives private at the same time. Although, there was the exception when they attended the Valentine's Dance in 2047.

Nicolette Styx
Met: First year in HS
Started: October 1987
Ended: June 2042
First RP: *Accidental Meeting
Thoughts: "Empty..."
History: He also befriended Nicolette Hensel in his first year, but did start to develop feelings for her until his fourth year. The next year, Nicolette did not return, so Kalif went on to date someone else. However, the feelings for Nicolette never died out. They were reunited once more in 1998, where they fought against the school. During the years, he kept in touch with Nicolette, before finally starting again in 2009, before getting married by him shoving an engagement ring on her finger, and sending her home via portkey while he continued to shop. Kalif and Nicolette married within a month later, with no ceremony involved. She had their firstborn son, Kaleb, a year later. In 2020, Kalif and Nicolette had a huge fight, and legally separated from each other. However, not long after, Nicolette started to see someone else, Alexander Fields. Kalif got jealous and had his son, Hades, kill the man for him, while he and his wife were working on getting back together. However, Nicolette went after James Harlow. Kalif mistook her leaving for abandonment and went after her to kill her. He informs Nicolette to stay away before he would kill her. Two of his kids brought the two back together through letters and them editing them to show how they actually felt. The two renewed their vows and swore never to separate again in 2021. Still, the two remain as tight as ever, though he still terrorizes Nicolette from time to time. However, tragedy struck when Kalif was forced to live out on his own, without his wife.
[CRUSHES] None
[PAST RELATIONSHIPS] Namina Karochen
[VIRGINITY] Lost by Megara Morozov
[FIRST KISS] Nicolette Styx: In his fourth year, out of anger since they were fighting and he was shoved into her.
[FIRST DATE] Namina Karochen: In his sixth year, he took her to Hogsmade.
[FIRST TIME] He was drinking one night after the downfall of Lord Voldemort, and met Megara Morozov. The two had a night of passion, before he ended up leaving, after realizing that they had a mistake.
[APHRODISIACS] Dark chocolate and strawberries
[FIRST BREAK UP] Namina Karochen: In the middle of his seventh year, he broke up with Namina over her too-good morals.
[FIRST HEARTBREAK] Nicolette Styx: When Nicolette left during her fifth year, it broke his heart, which turned him into a very hateful, spiteful person.
[TURN ONS] Forcefulness, blood, violence
[TURN OFFS] Everything else
[SEXUAL PARTNERS] Megara Morozov, Anne Rogers, Nicolette Styx, Jacqueline Burke
[PERFECT DATE] He doesn't have one.
[DREAM PARTNER] He no longer has one.
[OVERVIEW] Kalif's romantic history is a complicated one, with several one night fling's before he finally managed to get to the one that he truly cares about the most, which was Nicolette. His relationship with Nicolette runs deep, so much that he feels truly lost without her. Kalif still has her picture on his desk at work, but now placed into a drawer since his new relationship started. He appears to be cautious, taking things slowly, since he doesn't want to experience what happened with Nicolette over again. While he genuinely cares for Jacqueline, he still hates the fact that she, too, can turn into a cat at will.

f r i e n d s h i p
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[BEST FRIENDS]
Met: First year in HS
First RP: Bloodlines
Thoughts: "You are a crazy man, but somehow you amuse me enough to not want to kill you."
[FRIENDS]
[ACQUAINTANCES]
Met: Aeon's first year in HNZ
First RP: To come
Thoughts: "I swear, you need a muzzle from time to time."

e n e m i e s
- - - - - - - - - -
[ENEMIES]
Met: Misha's time in school
First RP: To come
Thoughts: "You are the worst thing that has happened to my daughter."
[RIVALRIES]
[FORMER FRIENDS]

*RP happened before the history change due to the Death Eater removal.

r o l e p l a y s
- - - - - - - - - - - -

[Fan Fiction]
[2020]
Styx Manor
[2021]
The new home
Styx Manor
Aftermath.
[2022]
Showing up
[2023]
A Discussion
Oh Nooo
Oh please..
As You Wish
Troubled
[2024]
Endorsement
[2025]
[2026]
[2027]
Last Straw
[2028]
Ruined
[2029]
[2030]
[2031]
[2032]
He's Home
Flame On
[2033]
Not a Bluff
[2034]
[2035]
The Stands
Irascible
[2036]
Hostility
Not You
[2037]
[2038]
Checking Up
[2039]
Some trouble
Burnt
[2040]
Heavy Fire
Five Years
20 Years In
[2041]
Seriously?
[2042]
Slanderous
Bloodline
[2043]
[2044]
Explore
[2045]

Last edited:

Professor Kalif Styx

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn or "Tita"
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody

t h e - r u l e r s - o f - p l a n e t s - a n d - s t a r s
t h e - p o w e r - o f - t h e - k i n g s , - o f - t r a d e r s - a n d - t h e - w a r s
p l a n e t a r y - c y c l e s - a n d - t h e - p h a s e s - o f - t h e - m o o n
i s - i n - t h e - d o c u m e n t - a - k i n g d o m - t h e y - w i l l - l e a r n
t h e y - w e r e - p r a y i n g - t o - t h e - g o d s - o f - n a t u r e
a n d - w e r e - l i v i n g - i n - t h e - c i t i e s - o f - s t o n e
t o w e r s - r e a c h i n g - u p w a r d - t o - t h e -
h e a v e n s
h i s t o r y
- - - - - - - - -
Asparuh Gavril Zhefarovich III, a proud pure-blood, was to be engaged to a daughter of the Mirayinov family, who would be named Liyla Mirayinov down the line. Until that was to happen, Asparuh joined the Death Eaters after graduation. During which, Asparuh slept with his best friend at the time, Danielle Axelle Lefevre, which made Kalif Ivaylo Zhefarovich III, six years after his future wife was born. Because of the arrangement, Kalif's birth was hidden throughout the family, simply being raised as Asparuh's and no other. Of course, this did not stop his father from seeing his mother frequently, resulting in another, Kanos Ilarion Zhefarovich, to be born and raised with his mother. Asparuh and the Azazel, as well as the elder Asparuh, started to teach Kalif about the Dark Arts, even more so, train him to be the future Patriarch. Kalif passed the training with ease, and was raised to idolize the Dark Lord, even after he had fallen. Once he entered Hogwarts Scotland, after his great-grandfather relocated him to Britain to follow in Voldemort's ways, the boy was sorted into Slytherin in 1984. In the same year, he received his first half sibling, Prodan, as well as Asparuh's future wife moving in (though Asparuh refused to marry her). Kalif was one of the smartest students in Hogwarts, earned titles while in school, and he never lost his interest in the Dark Arts, being trained while returning home for breaks. He befriended only one male while in Hogwarts, another pure-blood named Radoul Antoaneta, Slytherin with no titles, and didn't cause much trouble at all. Although, when his classmates tried to pick on him, they ended up in the Hospital Wing. During this time, he also befriended Nicolette Hensel and started to fall for her, at the same time as starting to hate the woman that his father was engaged to. Within the same years of schooling, Asparuh continued his affair with Danielle Lefevre, and bore another child that would be put up for adoption after a seer told them of his future. When Kalif was in his fifth year, Nicolette did not return for the year, thus suffering for the first time. He turned his attention to Namina, and started to date her during his sixth, coincidentally, when Nicolette returned to the school. Namina had no idea how much Kalif was into the Dark Arts. He spent the rest of his days of Hogwarts either with Namina or with Radoul. Asparuh found out about Kalif's sudden interest deeper Dark Arts and grew to appreciate his son even more. Kalif broke up with Namina but remained on good terms with her during his final year, when he was made Head Boy. Kalif graduated from Hogwarts in 1991 and moved out of his parent's house. It wasn't long when Kalif became a Death Eater after he moved out.

Kalif went on many trips with the fellow Death Eaters to learn more about their ways, including joining them for outings of torturing mudbloods. The start of an extreme hatred arose in 1994, the year of the Quidditch World Cup with the Bulgarians and the Irish. Radoul and Kalif went to the game, and Radoul was upset that Bulgaria lost against the Irish. Kalif felt indifferent due to not liking the sport anyhow. However, a group of rebellious teenagers came in, got drunk, and started shouting vulgarity at the Bulgarian team. Radoul got pissed off, and he started to stand up for his team. Kalif stood in the background, attempting to calm Radoul down, but it was too late. The teenagers pushed the big man too far, and Radoul attacked. Authorities came and took Radoul away, leaving Kalif there in the pub, rather ticked off. He discovered one of the teenagers' names: Tristan Drage. Radoul was sentenced to Azkaban, for attacking the young teenagers with his wand. However, Radoul did not receive the Kiss, which Kalif originally thought he did. Kalif vowed that he would murder all of those teenagers, but some things came up. Kalif was put in Azkaban in 1996, escaped during the mass breakout, and fought in the war. However, Kalif had to lay low for a while, but he was included in the war where he fought with Nicolette, against the school. After the downfall of Lord Voldemort, after a year, Kalif did not wait any longer for him and associated with no one else from the Death Eaters. After the war, Kalif had a one night stand with Megara Morozov, and formed Hades. Kalif was unaware of this forming. Not long after that, Kalif started to see another pure-blood witch, Emiliana Raven. In 2000, Kalif was assigned with a job with being a dark wizard. Kalif received a blast from the past when it was none other than Tristan Drage. Kalif reluctantly proceeded with the job, however, it came to the worst when they were caught, but Tristan managed to have gotten away. Kalif changed his name and fled, going back to his homeland, and also stopped seeing Emiliana. His reputation out in the Wizarding world was demolished, but the reputation with the pure-bloods. Kalif Zhefarovich was no longer alive, but only the family of Kalif's knew about his new identity as well as a few choice others. In 2003, a year later, he was contacted by Namina Karochen about how she was pregnant. Kalif decided to lend her a hand as a last favor. She got sick and died after childbirth (though in reality, Asparuh killed her because he hated her). However, the hospital accidentally switched the children, so Kalif took home a child from the Katsaros family instead, while that family raised Namina's son. That boy was Jaken Larmyne Styx. He raised him as his own, and never told him the truth.

In 2005, Kalif took the newborn baby, Jaken, to Sliven. While he was writing letters to Nicolette, he didn't know what he was feeling for her. There was one certain night, while traveling in Sofia on a family mission, he indulged in some drinks to get rid of the feelings, and had a one night stand with a woman he failed to see was a muggle. She spawned, and Kalif didn't know for years. He forced himself to forget about the night altogether. Not long after that night, Kalif reunited with Nicolette completely, and they got married. Kalif grew to not know about sadness or happiness. He inherited the business, now named the Zhefarovich Products, which is now located in Varna, Bulgaria. In the same year, Nicolette gave birth to their firstborn son, Kaleb Styx. In order to get away from the country of Bulgaria, Kalif took Jaken and Kaleb, with Nicolette, over to New Zealand. They raised Kaleb and Jaken as their own. In 2017, Nicolette had twin girls, Alessine and Kailie. Kalif eventually got a job as a professor in Hogwarts New Zealand, as the Herbology professor. Nicolette loved bothering him about that. And he was severely displeased by that. By then, his anger has switched to patience, although it is slightly harder to anger him, the result is usually worse than before. Kalif remains a faithful wizard, devoted to the Dark Arts, although grows more wise and less like Asparuh. His anger matches Asparuh's, but Kalif is more rational and less impulsive than Asparuh. Becoming the Herbology professor, Kalif tends to act cold toward the staff and students, generally retreating to his office upon occasion. However, Kalif now simply teaches, and remains utterly cold and like ice. He has been made Head of the Zhefarovich family, and it won't be long now until he discovers Jaken married and his wife pregnant. In 2020, Kalif and Nicolette had a huge fight, and legally separated from each other, while allowing her to come and see their children. However, not long after, Nicolette started to see someone else, Alexander Fields. After so long, Kalif got jealous and had his son, Hades, kill the man for him, while he and his wife were working on getting back together. Kalif and Nicolette once again found themselves blessed with another child, Damianos Gavril Styx. She gave birth to twins, amazingly. They named the surprise baby Nicolas Xerxes Styx. However, Nicolette went after James Harlow. Kalif mistook her leaving for abandonment and went after her to kill her. Instead, he killed James Harlow by shoving him off a cliff attempting to rescue Cecily. Kalif tells Nicolette that he doesn't want her around anymore, and he leaves. While he was working, Hades and Patricia edited his letters to Nicolette, and making each other believe that they were sorry. They got back together, and found out Nicolette is pregnant, again with Bothizar. The two renewed their vows and swore never to separate again.

Kalif was then made Slytherin Head of House, and doing his best not to stress out over it, while handling his darker status as well. After Bothizar was born, he had been dealing with the children at school, and then he had learned that Nicolette was pregnant again, and this time, he sent her away while he built a new nursery and bought her a kitten for her birthday in the same day. It came as a surprise when the girl that was born was a twin, thus giving them the names Kairi and Kassye. Not too long after that, Nicolette bore another child named Lanithro. Living through his life, he noticed that the Defence Against the Dark Arts position had opened, so he switched his job because he was tired of Herbology. In 2027, there was a war that he was not apart of, but his wife was injured to the point of no longer having children, which was a delight for Kalif. The two watched over their kids as they grew, even becoming grandparents and, eventually, a great-grandparent. The two remain as close as ever, though Kalif still teaches. In 2039, Kalif was finally named as Patriarch of the Zhefarovich family. The only downside was that people in the family thought he was softer, so he got rid of a handful of very different, hated family members, as well as sentencing Alana Finch and Chaos Zhefarovich to death if they did not fulfill their vows. However, he did see that they did bare one heir, which died in a miscarriage, thus making them safe. Kalif just let them go on fearing for their lives, to which he did take personal delight in.

c r e d i t s
- - - - - - - - -
This template is made by me, Kaitlyn. Do not steal.
Influences go to Jessye as well, and the lyrics are:
Book of Souls by Iron Maiden
Images belong to their respective owners

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)