Treasure Hunt!

AND round Seven is now closed!

But I agree with Emzies, all recollection of tens reached should be wiped from the collective memory as falsehoods.
Here are the points!

Stefan Archer7
Elliot Briar7
Amber Chou Wilson7
Ainsley Lynch7
Willow Cullen7
November Albertson2
Mark Ross7
Adorah Zumwalt7
Professor Monty Pendleton1
Lyla Edwards7

So, for our next round, your task it:

Round Eight: Find a wedding topic that didn't go to plan.
To clarify, this is a wedding topic in which something happens IC that clearly wasn't meant to happen IC, so it may have been planned OOC, but in the topic it is played out as a mishap/tragedy/surprise.

ALSO a heads up re: tomorrow. Round eight will close at around the usual time, and the next task will be posted, but points will not be tallied until later, as I'm going to be in rehearsals until late tomorrow, hope that's okay with everyone!

Go big or go home

This is a tough one! Teen pregnancy drama and a love triangle in this very old thread that I was supposed to reply to but never did oops

Last edited:

i think this fits....they don't get to the actual wedding but it's on the day off

Wedding not going as planned with a missing groom (but also didn't get completed)

It took me a while to find this one but here we go. a bit of a throwback to some old Eden/Ana V madness.

Does this count? They don't actually play the wedding, but it's the aftermath where they woke up and realized they were married.

Okay! This round is now closed!!
I will update later, I promise!!

Now, the next round could be QUITE tricky.

Round Nine: Find a staff member's original welcome post

So for this, find the post a staff member made as a new member when they first joined the site in the welcome centre (if you can) good luck!!

If I'm not mistaken, this was Donna c:

Is this only for current staff members?

I know we're looking for a staff member, but I just want to say I found my ORIGINAL introduction all the way back in 2009. Holy smokes. Still on the hunt for a staff member.

This may not count, but it's all I can find.

This post is made by someone named Lucy, but through sherlocking 🕵️‍♂️ I noticed it was later in use by Claire. I'm not 100% sure what happened there, but this account has a welcome post and was later the account of a staff member as far as I can tell.

Post Proof it became Claire's account

Emzies possibly?

https://hogwarts.nz/threads/guess-what.6008/

Does this count? It's the oldest post in the welcome forum so there won't be an original welcome post from any of the staff who joined before this point, which I think rules out everyone who's left at this point. Kris and Daph both beat me to posting stuff I had found as well by a single dang minute :cry: and Maia I found your original account but I don't think you posted a welcome thread...

Emzies possibly?

it's for sure me, but it's after I left HNZ for a few months.....so i dunno if countable @Sara Moon

I’m gonna include former staff in this one, because the options are quite limited with only current staff.

Also @Ainsley Lynch what account do you mean? Sara was my first account on here xD

Also for a slightly easier ride: if it was posted by a staff member current or former and is in the welcome centre in reference to their joining/returning it counts, so long as it’s in the welcome centre. I’m afraid @Amber Chou Wilson that if the post is by someone other than the staff member, it doesn’t count since it’s an OOC goal rather than IC, so it needs to be them posting (it doesn’t have to be from their staff account though, it can be from another account if they posted with a different one)

My bad, I found Maia Purdue and assumed that account must have been older without actually looking at the numbers xD Either way I couldn't find any first welcome thread from you :p

https://hogwarts.nz/threads/darn.6304/

@Sara Moon If returning counts too then I'm submitting this one, which is also Claire, would this one count? I'm a bit confused, does it no longer have to be their first post in the welcome centre?

So would this count?
It sounds like you had a good holiday emzies

Maia, from what I can tell, you didn't create your own thread, but you commented on someone else's welcome thread

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back