Hi

Imogen Day

OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Erm, Well Hi!

I'm new and I just wanted to say hi.

I'm Imogen, I hope we all be good friends.

Not sure what else to say so I'll be off.

Bye

Hi Imogen

Welcome to HNZ, my name is Patricia and I hope you enjoy your time here.

If you have any questions direct them to our Admin, Cecily Rambolt or Professor Nicolas King. Or you can ask just about anyone in the OOC boards, we're more than welcome to help all new people :D

See you around :-h

Yo from all the first years that are going to be second years when you get sorted. If your getting sorted...

Hi Imogen! (Love the name! :D )
I hope you have fun here at HNZ and fall in love with the place like the rest of us :D

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask us around the OOC boards or PM an Admin. If you want to RP I have an unsorted student (Leia Evans) so I'm available to RP with you. :)

Looking forward to seeing you around,
-Abby

Patricia, you fail at spelling my name.
Anyhow, welcome to the board, Imogen. :)
I'm Nick, so that's what you can call me in the OOC [out of character] areas of the site. ^_^
If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to PM me or post in FAQ. :D

Welcome once again -- I hope you enjoy your time here as much as we all seem to. :)

~Nick

Hey, welcome to HNZ :D You'll be addicted sooner than later.

I've only got one thing to say:
Taylor Swift is hot. lolz
KTHXBAI.

-runs away-

Kale Thomas said:
Hey, welcome to HNZ :D You'll be addicted sooner than later.

I've only got one thing to say:
Taylor Swift is hot. lolz
KTHXBAI.

-runs away-
Wow...just....wow :ph43r:
Only you :p

Anyways like our friend here said...WELCOME TO HNZ!! Or as some like to call it...CRACKWARTS!! :D

Well, you've got a lot of greetings already, but you can always use another! Welcome to the site, Imogen. It's great to see a new face! I hope you love HNZ as much as we all do.

And Kale :oy: What Kat said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back